by StarBurn Software - Product Type: Component / ActiveX OCX / DLL / Static Link Library
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
StarBurn SDK V12 'Trident II' - includes free support and updates for 1 year
|Add to Cart
||Professional Edition Binary License
Mfr. Part No: RDS-SB-SDK-PRO-1
||Download (48.2 MB)
|Add to Cart
||Enterprise Edition Binary License
Mfr. Part No: RDS-SB-SDK-EPR-B-1
||Download (48.2 MB)
StarBurn SDK - Support and Updates
|Add to Cart
||Professional Edition Support and Updates Renewal
Mfr. Part No: RDS-SB-SDK-PRO-ASM1
||Download (29 KB)
|Add to Cart
||Enterprise Edition Support and Updates Renewal
Mfr. Part No: RDS-SB-SDK-EPR-ASM1
||Download (29 KB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
StarBurn SDK V12 'Trident II' released.
Main new features:
- Provide x64 platform library version
- Burning support for UDF 2.5/2.6
- Mastering support for UDF 2.5/2.6
- Import session support for UDF 2.5/2.6
- File tree lookup support for UDF 2.5/2.6
- Boot support for UDF 2.5/2.6
- Verification support for UDF
- Added support unicode source files names for Audio-CD burning
- Added support for fast detection of audio stream size for compressed audio file
- Added fast method for grabbing DVD0-Video with CSS protection
- Added custom debug logging
- Added functionality for patching IFO/BUP files during the manual compilation of DVD VIDEO FS
- Added samples for Delphi2009
- Import session ISO 9660 + Joliet extention for more then 3000 files
- StarBurn_UDF2_VolumeAnchorGet(...) API call added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GetLastAddress(...) API call added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_TrackAtOnceFromFileAudioUnicodeEx(...) API call added
- StarBurn_UDF2_DirectoryBrowse(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_UDF2_DirectoryQuery(...) and StarBurn_UDF2_FileQuery(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GrabTrackEx(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GrabDVDEx(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_UDFFileSystemLookup(...) API call added
- StarBurn_UDF2_FileDirectoryNameSet(...) and StarBurn_UDF2_FileDirectoryUnicodeNameSet(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_AuthorizeDVDEx(...) API call added
- StarBurn_StarWave_CompressedFileReaderObjectUncompressedSizeGet_Fast(...) API call added
- StarBurn_GetAudioFileStreamSizeInUCHARs_Fast(...) API call added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GrabDVDFast(...) API call added
- StarBurn_StarWave_CompressedFileReaderObjectUnicodeCreate - API call added
- StarBurn_StarWave_UncompressedFileSupportedUnicodeIs - API call added
- StarBurn_StarWave_UncompressedFileSupportedUnicodeIsEx - API call added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_GrabDVDFast(...) API call changed to use user callbacks for file I/O
- StarBurn_ImageFile_UDFFileSystemLookup(...) API call added
- StarBurn_UDF2_VolumeCreateBoot(...), StarBurn_UDF2_VolumeUnicodeCreateBoot(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_UDF2_FileBootCreate(...), StarBurn_UDF2_FileBootUnicodeCreate(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_UDF2_DirectoryContentsProcess(...), StarBurn_UDF2_DirectoryContentsUnicodeProcess(...) API calls added
- StarBurn_UpStartExEx(...) API have call added. Custom debug logging is now possible
- StarBurn_DebugPrintfEx(...) now processes debug facility codes as bitmasks. Multi-output is now possible
- StarBurn_DVDVideo_PatchTable, StarBurn_DVDVideo_PatchHeader API call added
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_UDFFileSystemLookupEx(...) API call changed
- StarBurn_CdvdBurnerGrabber_VerifyFileEx(...) API call added
- StarBurn_UDF2_FileSetAttributes (...) API call added
- StarBurn_ISO9660JolietFileTree_GetKidType API call added
StarBurnX release notes:
- x64 version introduced
- UDF data burner supports boot image
- SPTD is supported now
- DVD video burner supports an extra ( non video ) data
- Data burners allows to make more than one copy of the same file without actually
- copying this file to file system
- Data burner provides the new event - onFileIgnored
- Audio burner allows to keep unclosed the burned disc and the last burned session
- Audio burner provides the new event - OnTrackWriteBegin ( for SAO and DAO modes only )
- StarBurnX object provides some new informational properties and methods: ProcessorArchitecture
- GetVersion ( returns values of the next properties of StarBurnX - majorVersion, minorVersion, starBurnXBuildID )
- CheckSPTDDriver ( returns information about SPTD driver currently installed )
- Track provides additional information about current track:
- Grabber provides some new properties:
- Progress event of Grabber object was improved
StarBurn CD, DVD & Blu-Ray Burning SDK -Api for CD, DVD and Blu-ray recording, grabbing and mastering
StarBurn SDK is an advanced and powerful CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD burning, grabbing and mastering software development kit for Microsoft Windows.
With StarBurn SDK you can now add powerful, reliable, high-end CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD burning capabilities to any custom application in just a few easy steps. All available burning hardware (including high-capacity Blu-Ray and HD-DVD devices) is supported by the StarBurn SDK. Regardless of development environment or target platform, the StarBurn SDK provides a flexible, solid framework for your application. You don't need to worry about complex issues of burning process such as handling specific optical media types, thread management, caching and non-standard device commands - StarBurn SDK takes care of them, allowing you to focus on application development instead of implementation details.
StarBurn SDK Features and Specifications
StarBurn SDK is an advanced and powerful CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD burning, grabbing and mastering software development kit for Microsoft Windows due to which you have all the modern grabbing, burning and media mastering capabilities at your disposal.
- All versions of Microsoft Windows supported, 'NT Native' and 'Kernel' versions of StarBurn SDK available. Now you can burn CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD during very early operating system boot stages when the Win32 environment is not loaded yet. This is the ideal method to back up an entire hard disk image reliably, without any write data in progress;
- A year of FREE support and updates provided. You can always use our public support forum where it's clearly visible how caring and helpful we are to our customers. You can also get support or your question answered via ICQ/MSN or our "LIVE HELP" system.
- Supports all MMC (Multi-Media Command Set) compatible CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD devices. StarBurn deals with devices in a "generic" mode meaning you don't need to get an updated version of our software to support a brand new burner - everything is quite simple;
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double layer DVD+R and dual layer DVD-R;
- Includes DVD-ROM emulator. StarBurn SDK is the only SDK with DVD-ROM emulation which allows you to master your data to any file on the hard disk, verify content and apply physical burning later, even on a different machine.
- DVD-Video main sequence (movie) extraction support due to which you can re-master the DVD and extract only the movie. Only the movie itself will be copied, but not the trailers and advertising from the original DVD;
- Audio content processing support. StarBurn can store audio tracks as WAV (uncompressed) and WMA (compressed Windows Media Audio) files. Now you can create extra copies of your audio CD collection and listen directly from your PC hard disk, load compressed audio into portable player or car audio or burn WAV and WMA files back to create re-mastered audio CDs. So if you have an old CD-player or car audio that can't play MP3/WMA compressed data with StarBurn you can create an ordinary audio CD from files stored on your hard disk;
- StarBurn can process audio streams on-the-fly. This means it can burn an audio CD from MP3/WMA files without de-compressing them and storing an intermediate copy on your hard disk. This is much faster than doing everything in two steps: first decoding and then actual burning;
- UDF (Universal Disc Format) file system support (UDF 1.02, 1.50 and 2.01) means that from now on files larger than 2 GB and with names up to 2048 characters long can be stored on optical media. You don't need to use any additional tools to split huge files or rename long file names before burning them;
- StarBurn supports ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions, which is the most compatible file system that can be read almost by any machine;
- Track-At-Once (TAO) and Disc-At-Once (DAO) (RAW) recording modes support. In TAO everything is handled by the drive itself, application just passes 2048 bytes/sector streams (data) or 2352 bytes/sector streams (audio). With DAO, an application creates a raw virtual CD image and writes with 2448 (DAO96) or 2368 (DAO16) bytes/sector streams. TAO is the most compatible mode which is preferred for data (the only mode to create multisession CDs) and DAO allows you to create gapless audio CD, add CD-Text and CD+G information and some additional features;
- Bridge file system (ISO9660/UDF for DVD-Video creation) support. StarBurn can create bridge file system which is DVD-Video compatible. This media can be read with both stand-alone DVD players and ancient Windows 95 and DOS machines, which makes the disk almost universal;
- El Torito (bootable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD) creation support. Use CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD as a very big floppy boot disk for recovery purposes;
- Session import support (appending already created CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media). In this mode the same media can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is your physical media capacity;
- DVD9 to 2 DVD-R(+R) conversion support. In this mode StarBurn backs up dual layer stamped DVD9 DVD-Video disc into a pair of two DVD single layer recordables, as a pair of two single layer recordable discs is cheaper than single double/dual layer recordable.
StarBurn SDK Benefits: Powerful, Royalty free CD, DVD & Blu-ray Burning SDK with Real Versatility!
- Royalty-free: we do not charge any kind of royalty when you redistribute software application written with StarBurn SDK. Just distribute as many application copies as you wish;
- Powerful: All the advanced features of modern burning, grabbing and mastering software right at your disposal with StarBurn SDK!
StarBurn SDK Editions Comparison
|StarBurn SDK||Professional - Binary||Enterprise - Binary||Enterprise - Source|
|Redistributable and royalty-free (*)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Distribution model limitations||No limitations||No limitations||No limitations|
|Number of programmers allowed||1 (**)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of projects allowed||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|DVD-ROM emulator functionality (***)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recording to remote CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD burner over TCP/IP (***)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Core Source Code||No||No||Yes|
|Sample applications (GUI and console) source code||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|One year of FREE support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|One year of FREE updates||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Operating systems supported||Windows 32-bit and 64-bit||Windows 32-bit and 64-bit||Windows 32-bit and 64-bit|
|ActiveX wrapper (StarBurnX)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
(*) - Redistributable license means user has rights to embed StarBurn into his own product and either sell or release it for free. Royalty-free means user don't need to pay anything except initial flat fee.
(**) - Additional support for extra programmer could be purchased separately.
(***) - Only allowed for internal company use. Redistribution to the third-parties allowed under special conditions.