Diese Seite ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
RadControls for WPF Q3 2009 SP1 released
Latest service pack adds improved support for Visual Studio 2010 Beta, plus numerous other improvements.
RadChart demo showing a range of chart types.
Telerik RadControls for WPF includes RadCalendar, RadCarousel, RadDatePicker, RadTabControl, RadChart, RadScheduler, RadGauge, RadGridView, RadNumericUpDown, RadPanelBar, RadProgressBar, RadSlider and RadTreeView WPF controls. RadControls for WPF includes a common codebase and shared API with RadControls for Silverlight and comes with fast data binding that can easily handle hundreds of thousands records. RadControls for WPF provides outstanding performance through this databinding technology and smart use of UI and Data Virtualization. This allows you to build very rich interfaces with smooth transitions and sophisticated interactivity without hurting the user experience.
Updates in Q3 2009 SP1
Common for all Controls - Improved support for VS 2010 Beta:
- Toolbox support
- Property browsing
- WYSIWYG preview for all controls
RadGridView What’s New:
- Added AddRange and RemoveItems new methods for GridViewColumnCollection
- Added IsExpandedChanged event to the GridViewRow
- Added RowUnloaded event
- Added Context and TextAlignment properties for GridViewExportEventArgs
- Added "Add Reference" support for Visual Studio and Blend 3
- Added GroupPanelStyle and GroupPanelItemStyle Added
- Now users can delete (if supported by the grid ItemsSource) selected items using DELETE key (can be controlled with CanUserDeleteRows property).
- Added overload of the PrintToHTML method to allow much better control on what is being printed
- Added designtime assemblies for the grid
- Added EditorStyle property for the GridViewBoundColumnBase
- Extension to the IEditableObject support, when exception is thrown from EndEdit() user can handle DataError event
- RadGridView can be prefiltered programmatically
- Always visible insert row. can be controlled with ShowInsertRow property of GridViewDataControl
RadTreeView What’s New:
- Animation added to the WPF TreeView.
- The CheckedItems collection on the TreeView is not an observable collection anymore, but a Read-Only hash set.
- ContainerBindings now are removed and reapplied when items are prepared and cleared.
- Made the TreeView line lighter in color in the Office themes.
RadScheduler What’s New:
- ShowsConfirmatyionWindowOnClose property added.
- Time Markers are now localized.
- Implemented HeaderTemplate and VerticalHeaderTemplate properties of ResourceStyleMapping class
RadChart What’s New:
- Added AxisY.LabelRotationAngle
RadComboBox What’s New:
- Added a static property TextSearch.AutoCompleteTimeout
- ValidationTooltip added
RadRibbonBar What’s New:
- The application button in the Windows 7 theme is now rectangular and not round
- Windows 7 look like Application Menu and Button
- Added ApplicationButtonStyle property to RadRibbonBar. It can be used in order to style the application button
- The TitleBar can now be hidden by using the TitleBarVisibility property on the RibbonBar
Telerik is one of the trend-setters in the development of User Interface components for .NET and add-ons for Microsoft SharePoint. The Telerik name is most often associated with constant innovation, meticulous support, and an aggressive release schedule. Telerik's flagship product, RadControls, is the most comprehensive toolset for .NET UI development. The suite enables developers to rapidly build visually stunning web and desktop interfaces with unmatched performance and interactivity. The Telerik mission is to exceed your expectations and help you "deliver more than expected".