Veuillez noter que cette page est seulement disponible en anglais.
LightningChart Pro patched to V18.104.22.168
A selection of chart types available in LightningChart Pro.
LightningChart Pro is especially designed for professional data acquisition software, PC-based oscilloscopes and signal analyzers, scientific research, medical and other real-time measurement and signal monitoring applications. Being optimized for high-speed sampled signal data handling with innovative CPU overhead saving techniques, it is able to handle huge point counts, where other chart/graph controls get delayed, frozen or crashed.
Updates in V22.214.171.124
- ValuesChanged event added for Bands
- Fixed delayed move after mouse button has been released, for Bands
- ValueChanged event added for ConstantLines
- Fixed delayed move after mouse button has been released, for ConstantLines
- Fixed band color changing during resize or move
- Scrollbar value change extra repaint removed
- Extreme zoom jam fixed, when axis AutoDivSpacing is false
- Histogram example added for Pro Demo application
- Scatter example added for Pro Demo application
- InvalidateData method added for all series. It notifies chart that data value array has been changed
- ClipInsideXRange property added for ChartEventMarkers
- BindToXAxis property added for ChartEventMarkers
- Campbell diagram example added for Pro Demo application
- Legend box icons freeing fixed with some properties
- RenderDeviceInfo ToString method added
- Pro demo application does not show errors and warnings in Release build - it only tells when GPU is not fully supporting fast vertex format
- Show GPU info button added for Pro demo application
- Source code path added for Pro demo application title
- BuildInstructions.txt added for Pro demo application
Arction develops superior software components and makes customized Windows software for its clients. The company's deep enthusiasm for graphics programming and signal manipulation and its versatile programming experience makes it an ideal choice for developing some of the best real-time signal acquisition and monitoring software possible, such as, human biosignal measurement and analysis software applications.