Esta página é somente disponível em inglês.
SmartAssembly now available
Red Gate Software's .NET obfuscator and automated error reporting solution now available from ComponentSource.
Selecting assemblies to protect with obfuscation in SmartAssembly.
SmartAssembly is a software protection and improvement tool designed to help .NET developers to produce better quality software. This all-round solution will obfuscate and protect your .NET code, optimize your .NET assemblies for better deployment, minimize distribution size, increase performance, and add powerful error-reporting and debugging capabilities to your application.
The following editions are available:
Changes the names of classes and methods to unreadable characters, so that it becomes hard to tell what the code does.
- Control Flow Obfuscation
Changes the code inside your methods into spaghetti code. While the runtime will still execute your application in exactly the same way, it becomes very difficult for a cracker to analyze your code, and almost impossible for a decompiler to recreate the original source code.
- Strings Encoding
Encodes strings in your assemblies to hide important information like passwords, SQL requests, serial numbers, login information.
- References Dynamic Proxy
Creates a proxy for calls to external members. This will hide most of the calls to external methods, properties or fields in your code by replacing them with calls to the proxy.
- Advanced Renaming where many methods in the same type are given the same name, using unprintable characters.
- Prune metadata (such as events and properties names, methods parameters names, design-time attributes) that would give clues about what particular types and methods are for.
- Obfuscate satellite DLLs seamlessly.
- Exclude a member from the obfuscation by using custom attributes directly in your code (Declarative Obfuscation).
Application size and speed reduction
- Dependencies Merging
Takes all the DLLs and merges them into your executable, giving you performance benefits because you don't have to load lots of dll files. This allows cross-assembly obfuscation and pruning.
- Dependencies Compression & Embedding
Compresses and embeds your dependencies into your main assembly, simplifying the deployment of your software and reducing the size of your program.
- Resource Compression & Encryption
Compresses and encrypts your managed resources (e.g. images) to reduce the size of your assemblies, which protects the resources from being copied.
Removes unused types, methods, and fields, reducing the size of your assemblies. This improves loading time and performance.
- Exclude a member from the pruning by using custom attributes directly in your code (Declarative Pruning).
Automated Error Reporting
- Error reporting
Modifies your software to automatically intercept unhandled exceptions, and securely report detailed information (via our Error Reporting Web Service), to help you fix the problem. The information includes detailed stack trace, names and values of methods parameters, fields and locals, and source code line number of where the exception occurs. Example of a stack trace.
- Custom Web Server - Pro Edition only
If you want to gather exception reports directly to your own server rather than using our server.
- SDK (custom libraries) - Pro Edition only
Allows you to customize the exception reporting experience for your user, and access your exception reports programmatically.
- Shared Exception Reports - Pro Edition only
View the exception reports for applications built by any user or build system in your organization.
- Automatically re-sign strong named assemblies.
- Integrate into Build processes using MS Build or command-line.
- Supports every version of .NET, including: .NET 1.0 to 4.0, Compact Framework 1.0 to 3.5, Silverlight 2.0 to 4.0, XNA (xbox, Zune).
- Debugging Capabilities: Decode obfuscated stack traces. Generates a .pdb file which contains the debugging information, enabling you to debug your assembly into your IDE, and to get the full stack trace when an exception occurs.
- Memory Management: Reduces the memory used by your software, by automatically releasing the memory no longer needed.
- Technical support.
About Red Gate Software
Red Gate Software counts Microsoft, HP, Sage, Bank of America, AT&T, the US Treasury and over 9,000 other leading organizations as customers of its software development tools. There are over 100,000 Microsoft technology DBAs, developers and testers currently using Red Gate products. The company believes that by producing simple tools that solve the technical problems of Microsoft technology professionals it will continue to add value to the software development community. Therefore, it does not sell 'integrated' software with large, often unnecessary, feature sets. Red Gate was founded in 1999 and moved to Cambridge at the start of the year 2000. It is a privately owned and managed company. Its focus is on Microsoft technologies. Red Gate was chosen as a Global Gold Launch Partner for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and are a Visual Studio Integration Program partner.