IntegralUI Studio adds XML attributes
2010 release also shows a great performance improvement during data load and control layout update.
A selection of rich user interface controls in IntegralUI Studio.
IntegralUI Studio is a set of 19 rich user interface controls. The package includes docking and tabbed document management controls, advanced data visualization controls, multiple containers and controls for grouping and organizing your application layout. All controls have highly customizable appearance, multiple styles, supports XML load/save and fast data loading time.
Updates in 2010
- Great performance improvement during data load and control layout update
- Partially visible controls remain active
- RightToLeft support for TreeView control
- New XML attributes
- Option to separately show/hide the scrollbars
- Option to create unique appearance of scrollbars using textures
- Four color styles for every state of the scrollbars
- CurrentList property, represents a flat list of all nodes that are currently visible and filtered
- Alignment of expand box, check box, state image and item icon
- EnsureVisible with option to choose the item position
- ItemSelectionChanged even which notifies when node changes its selection
- Option to edit nodes and subitems created with rich content. Also editing of specific text part.
- Option to determine which columns can be edited
- UpdateCurrentView, a new method with which only objects in current display area of the control are updated. Efficient fro example when specific subitem changes its visibility or to automatically resize the node/subitem height when contained control changes its size.
- Margin, a new property in format style of the node, with which you can change the space between other nodes. Now every node can have different distance from other nodes
- Multiline tabs
- Option to create tabs with rich content: text, images and hyperlinks in custom layouts
- Predefined and Custom DragDrop operations
- Content of page tab can be divided in multiple lines when resized
- Option to change the color of drop marker
About Lidor Systems
Lidor Systems is a software development company specializing in the design and development of high quality .NET components and controls. Its design philosophy is based on ease of use and required flexibility, performance, and integration capabilities, assisting the developers eliminating the time and cost associated with in-house development. The company's goal is to provide you with the innovative components, tools and support you need to effectively compete in today's competitive development market.