Ti preghiamo di notare che questa pagina è solo disponibile in inglese.
Licensing System supports .NET 4.0
Desaware Licensing System V2.0 adds support for .NET 4.0 x32 and x64, and features built-in subscription expiration.
System manager, installation key utilites and application utilities.
Desaware Licensing System is a cryptographic based licensing system for .NET. Designed for per server/machine and component licensing, it is extremely easy to use and can be configured for both moderate and high security scenarios. With 128-bit end to end cryptographic licensing, the Desaware Licensing System does not depend on hidden files, registry entries or other invasive techniques.
Updates in V2.0
- .NET 4.0 support (x32 and x64)
- Subscription expiration is built-in. Define default subscription expiration on an application basis or set the expiration by individual installation code. Installation codes can be set to expire even on applications that are not defined as subscription based.
- Disable installation codes. Individual installation codes can be disabled. When a code is disabled a certificate will still be issued that contains a flag indicating that the certificate is invalid. This can be used to "turn off" software.
- Support for "special" system identifiers that allow for some customization of comparison algorithms without the need to write a new comparison algorithm.
- Ability to attach arbitrary encrypted data to an installation or update request. Ideal for ecommerce scenarios.
- New EDLSC file format available for offline (non-Internet based) activation supports embedding of arbitrary encrypted data.
- Extend demo license certificates
- Included "locked modules" plugin (with source) allows definition of features or modules for an application, where an access password is generated for each one that is unique to each installation code
- Included "features" plugin (with source) allows attachment of text and number fields to installation codes and embedding of that data in certificates when issued.
- Plugin architecture allows addition of custom user tabs that integrate seamlessly with the built-in tabs (and in some cases can even override the built-in tabs, which are themselves just plugins).
- Option to use private SSL certificates for license server management (eliminating the need and cost for regular SSL certificates for management of license servers).
Desaware has lead the way in developing innovative software products to assist developers in their programming efforts. Based on experience going back to the days of Windows 1.0, the company understands the critical features needed by developers, sometimes presenting a solution before developers are even aware of the problem (as in the case of VersionStamper - a tool which solves the "DLL Hell" distribution problems). Desaware's products deploy advanced technology to reduce its customers' costs. Desaware's customer base ranges from independent contractors to Fortune 50 companies, all of whom have found that by using our products they can dramatically reduce time to market and provide more features to their customers than would otherwise be possible.