activePDF Toolkit 2011 with new .NET API
PDF creation and manipulation for .NET with full 64-bit support, AES encryption and enhanced image handling.
activePDF Toolkit product datasheet.
activePDF Toolkit is a COM and .NET component that can append and extract PDF Pages, stamp text & images, PDF form filling, Stitching and more. activePDF Toolkit also offers PDF Encryption and Decryption. Both versions of activePDF Toolkit, activePDF Toolkit Standard and activePDF Toolkit Professional permit stamping, appending and form-filling of existing PDF files. activePDF Toolkit Professional includes support for stitching, text to pdf, linearization and encryption and decryption. Additionally, activePDF Toolkit Professional permits stamping and form filling with over 40 image types. If you don't require any of those features activePDF Toolkit Standard is the recommended activePDF Tookit edition to buy.
Updates in 2011
- Managed .NET API - Toolkit now includes a managed .NET API (1.1 and 2.0) for .NET implementations.
- 64 bit support - Toolkit can now be called directly from both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- AES-128 Encryption and Output Security - Toolkit now provides the AES 128-bit encryption standard, which is used by the US Government.
- Text and Header Transparency support - New calls were added to support the manipulation of header and text transparency.
- Performance enhancements - Toolkit includes several enhancements to improve speed and performance, including:
- Font caching for Base14 fonts.
- Bypass font loading when performing functions (such as NumPages) that do not require fonts.
- Fonts are loaded only when necessary.
- Improved Image Handling - Image masking for transparencies.
- Enhanced barcode support - Toolkit now supports over 100 barcode formats, including:
- Quick Response (QR) Barcodes - QR barcodes are two-dimensional codes that can be read by QR scanners, smart phones, or other mobile devices equipped with a camera.
- HIBC Barcodes - Toolkit supports an expanded set of Health Industry Bar Codes (HIBC).
- Postal Codes - Toolkit supports an expanded set of postal codes, including those for Japan, Korea, Italy and Australia.
- GS1 DataBar Codes - Toolkit supports the GS1 DataBar symbology (also known as Reduced Space Symbology).
- Simplified installation - Toolkit's installation process has been greatly simplified, eliminating the need for multiple installers and enabling you to switch between versions without requiring reinstallation.
activePDF is a leading provider of PDF converter, PDF creator, and PDF manipulation software and development tools, catering to the increasing demand for high-quality, automated PDF document management within today’s key vertical markets. Whether you need to deploy PDF creation across the enterprise, add ‘print to PDF’ capabilities to your server-side application, create PDF reports on the fly, dynamically form-fill PDF, or batch convert to PDF, activePDF offers scalable solutions to meet your needs.