Stimulsoft Reports adds format import utilities
Version 2011.1 includes import utilities for RDL, Active Reports, XtraReports, and FastReport.Net report formats.
Creating reports using Stimulsoft Reports.Ultimate.
Stimulsoft Reports is a comprehensive solution that allows you to render reports in .NET. The product includes a complete set of tools to build reports under WinForms, ASP.NET and WPF environments. Stimulsoft Reports includes report designers, which can be run at design time and run time. It also includes viewers for displaying reports. You can use the system to export reports, in a number of different types of formats. One of the basic principles of using Stimulsoft Reports is different technologies but common approaches in creating reports. So when you need to migrate applications to new technologies the principles of working with reports remain unchanged.
The following editions are available:
Updates in 2011.1
- Highlight Styles - The selected style is now stored and when style parameters are changed, design parameters and conditions are automatically updated.
- Applying Parameters in Styles - In the new version of the condition editor, it is possible to specify which appearance parameters to use, and which not to use.
- Improved the RequestFromUser option for variables - Now, using this option, the process of data request from the user can be greatly extended. It is possible to request not only simple values but nullable values, lists of values and value ranges.
- Condition - Data Bar - Added a new Data Bar condition type to increase the quality of visual presentation of information. When using this condition, the reporting tool analysis all values in the specified data column. This information is used to display color bands in the output. This type of condition is very convenient to display the dynamics of changing data in the report. The Data Bar can only be used in text components.
- Condition - Color Scale - Another new type of condition is the Color Scale. It is designed to display the dynamics of changing data. It is displayed by changing the background color of the component. This condition can only be used for text components.
- Condition - Icons Set - Icon Set is a new type of condition to display graphical information in the text component. When using this condition, the report generator analyzes values in this column. The data is divided into ranges. Each range has its own icon. This condition is perfect for graphic reflection of the trends, the criteria of growth and decline, performance of various indicators. This condition can be used only for text components.
- New Utilities for Converting Reports - Import utilities for RDL, Active Reports, XtraReports, and FastReport.Net.
- New Types of Bar-codes – QR code, code 128 Auto and EAN 128 Auto.
- MS Access Data - Added a separate type of connection for data connection to MS Access databases.
- Connecting to EffiProz Data - The new version of our product supports connection to EffiProz databases.
- Wizard for Placing Components – Added to simplify the placement of components in a band. If, when dragging a component, its border crosses the band border, then you will be prompted to automatically dock the component to the left or right side of the band. The size of components already placed in the band will be taken into account.
- Wizard for Replacing Components - If you drag any field from the data dictionary to an existing component on a page, a replacement component wizard will be invoked. It offers options for adding or replacing the content of an existing component on data from the data dictionary.
- Report Wizards in Silverlight - The previous version of the report designer for Silverlight, did not provide the ability to create reports using the Report Wizards. In the new version this omission was corrected. The following Report Wizards are added: Standard Report, Master-Detail Report and Label Report.
- Styles in Dialogs - All controls now have the ComponentStyle property which is used for indicating a style. New styles can be created in the editor style.
- Rotating Charts in a Report - The property allows rotating of a chart 90 degrees clockwise or anticlockwise; rotating a chart 180 degrees and flipping a chart either horizontally or vertically.
- The Text in Cells Component in Stimulsoft Reports.Silverlight and Report Designer for Web - Added a new component to the reporting tool for Silverlight and Web - Text in Cells. The component is used to display text information in cells. It is typically used for printed forms.
- Business Objects and Cross-Tab Component - Now you can select data including the category of Business Objects
- Interactivity in Silverlight Report Viewer - The client-server version of the report viewer for Silverlight fully supports the Interaction property of report components. The property provides opportunity for sorting, grouping, navigation and reports detailing in a report viewer window.
- XBAP Mode for Viewing Reports in WPF - This special version of the WPF viewer is designed to display reports in XBAP applications.
- System Variables in Silverlight - Added display of system variables in the data dictionary. System variables are used to display various system information of a report - page number, current date and time, number of lines, etc.
- CheckBox Component and Report Designer for Web - Support for the CheckBox component in Reports Designer.Web has been added. The component is used to display the flags of states.
- Context Menu in Stimulsoft Reports Designer.Web - Added support for context menus. The menu is available for each report page.
- Context Menu in Viewer.Fx - The report viewer now displays the context menu. The menu commands of setting the report zoom are grouped.
Stimulsoft specializes in the development of components for the Microsoft.NET Framework. Customer satisfaction is their first priority and as such they aim to produce top quality software. Application development is not always easy, but they do their best to help developers to incorporate into their applications the most advanced technologies available on the market today.