Ti preghiamo di notare che questa pagina è solo disponibile in inglese.
VARCHART JGantt adds synchronized Gantt charts
VARCHART JGantt V2.5.1 adds synchronized Gantt charts, node filtering and splitter lines between groups.
A Gantt chart created with VARCHART JGantt.
VARCHART JGantt is a component written in Java, that very easily lets you integrate Gantt charts into your application. Gantt charts display events, activities and their allocations over time. They are commonly used in project planning, production control and resource management. Data are turned into graphics to offer a clear, concise and detailed view of process flows.
The following editions are available:
Updates in V2.5.1
- Synchronized Gantt Charts - The JGanttSynchronizerPanel lets you combine two Gantt instances so that all modifications affecting the time axis automatically and equally apply to both diagrams. A typical example of a modification is varying the resolution of the time scale; another one is moving the visible area of the scale.
- Additional Information at Links - Additional information can be added to horizontal sections of link lines. You can add symbols or text annotations.
- Data Type Color in NeEntity - In the NeAppData object you can use the data type Color in an attribute of an entity. This facilitates setting data based colors, since it spares you creating your own color class.
- Links can be Selected More Easily - The size of the area in which links can be selected by mouse cursor can now be defined by the new property InteractionLinkSelectionRange. This way you can make it easier for a user to pick a link.
- Filter Specific Selection of Nodes - Nodes to be visible in a diagram can be controlled by the new property ActiveNodeFilter. All objects that comply with the NeIFilter interface can be assigned to this property. So the number of nodes displayed at a certain time can easily be changed by modifying the filter conditions.
- Splitter Lines Between Groups - To visually emphasize different grouping levels in the diagram area, groups can have splitter lines. For each level the color, the line type, the line thickness and the visibility can be set.
About NETRONIC Software
NETRONIC Software GmbH develops high-performance charting software for visualizing data. The company was founded in 1975 in Aachen, Germany, and was one of the first enterprises to market software components for Gantt, network and tree charts. Versatility, a high degree of interactivity and an easy integration into applications distinguish NETRONIC products. Its customers employ NETRONIC products worldwide. By visualizing their data, they make faster decisions, can display project contexts or schedule production processes. NETRONIC is one of the leading providers of visualization components.