WebUI Studio Premier adds MVVM-ready Data Grid
2011 release also includes a high-performance Tree View control.
An application built with WebUI Studio 2011 Premier.
WebUI Studio 2011 Premier includes advanced components for ASP.NET, WPF and Silverlight application development. WebUI Studio 2010 Premier empowers Rich Internet Applications development by offering a solid architecture and tight integration between each product. WebUI Studio 2010 Premier supports literally any browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, Gecko based, etc.). WebUI Studio 2010 Premier offers advanced functionality like smart batch update, high-performance client binding, sophisticated text editor, integrated spell checker and real-progress AJAX file uploader, hybrid-view presenters and more. WebUI Studio 2010 Premier Subscription includes products updates and upgrades for a full year from the purchase date. WebUI Studio 2010 Premier Subscribers also enjoy high priority support via phone calls, live chat or conference meeting, as well as direct collaboration with Intersoftpt Engineers. Full support for Silverlight is included.
Updates in 2011
The latest ClientUI 5 focuses on a wide array of data presentation controls for Silverlight and WPF development. The major new controls are grid view, tree view, document viewer, navigation pane, and resizable pane.
- MVVM-ready Data Grid - UXGridView is a MVVM-ready data grid control with high-performance virtual data loading architecture. It includes many of fundamental and innovative features such as server query mode support, MVVM-ready editing architecture, combobox column with value list support, customizable editing controls, data aggregation, fluid drag-drop, built-in column filtering, ISO standard user experiences, and more.
- High-performance Tree View Control - UXTreeView is a versatile, feature-rich tree view control for displaying and navigating hierarchical data. UXTreeView enables full support for MVVM design pattern. It offers numerous advanced features such as child load-on-demand supporting both MVP and MVVM pattern, tri-state check boxes, customizable expand mode, multiple item selection, node editing and hierarchical template editing support.
- Feature-rich Document Viewer Controls with High-fidelity Rendering - UXDocumentViewer is a document viewing control with a sleek user interface, high-performance and document rendering. It adds document viewing capabilities to Silverlight business applications with easy document zooming, navigation, text selection and searching, as well as printing. UXDocumentViewer implements virtualization to achieve reliable performance regardless of the total pages in the document.
- Advanced Outlook-style Navigation Control - Modelled after Outlook 2010 navigation interface, UXNavigationPane shares the content of each group on the same screen area – making it an ideal choice for complex navigation system.
- Resizable Layout Control - The lightweight “manager-less” UI architecture enables any elements to be wrapped into a resizable layout with zero effort. To resize, simply move the mouse on the vertical splitter and start dragging. Elements will be adjusted according to its width in real-time. When it reaches certain pixels, the entire layout will be snapped to collapse. Users can click on the expand/collapse button to restore the container’s width to its original.
- Extended Support for WCF RIA Services and DevForce - ClientUI is extensively designed to support various middle-tier technologies, namely WCF RIA Services and DevForce. This enables developer to quickly focus on what matter the most – translating the business requirement into a powerful and engaging business application in less time with less effort.
- New Project Templates - The new release adds 14 new Visual Studio 2010 project templates for both Silverlight and WPF development, available in both C# and VB version.
WebCombo 5 Features Client-side Binding and Web Services Support
- WebCombo 5 is now built upon the Client Data Object Framework (CDOF), the same framework that powers WebGrid Enterprise 7 to provide rich client binding functionality. As the results, you can now use WebCombo to bind data to web services such as web services, WCF services, ADO data services, Azure or other cloud-based data services. Client-side binding has a number of benefits such as producing smaller data output size between callbacks which greatly improve application’s performance in overall. Our test with various binding configuration show impressive results for client binding mode.
About Intersoft Solutions Corporation
Intersoft Solutions Corporation is an industry leader in Rich Internet Application components, providing a broad range of innovative, high performance ASP.NET and Silverlight tools for professional developers, independent software vendors, and enterprise technology partners. Intersoft Solutions is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia with partners and resellers around the globe.With the vision to create a better web experience, Intersoft Solutions Corporation has built state-of-the-art components since 2002. WebUI Studio Premier™ is the company's flagship component suite for building high performance, enterprise-level Web 2.0 applications for ASP.NET and Silverlight. Their award-winning solutions range from data visualization and dashboards to advanced scheduling and innovative navigation components. Hundreds companies rely on WebUI Studio™ to power their mission critical web applications and empower their development resources. WebUI Studio™ advances your business far ahead of the competition by providing you with highly-advanced technologies that would be prohibitively expensive to develop in-house. Their products are constantly evolving so you can too.