Ti preghiamo di notare che questa pagina è solo disponibile in inglese.
Essential Grid for ASP.NET MVC 2011 Vol 2 updated
Adds Web service & dynamic data binding, hierarchical grid, improved page navigation and customizable data presentation.
Card View in Syncfusion Essential Grid for ASP.NET MVC.
Syncfusion Essential Grid for ASP.NET MVC is a light-weight, AJAX-enabled, high-performance grid component built especially to suit the programming model of the ASP.NET MVC framework. It has a rich feature set that includes grouping, sorting, paging, data-binding, editing, filtering and several built-in styles. Syncfusion Essential Grid for ASP.NET MVC was designed for performance and can easily handle millions of records. AJAX is extensively used to reduce traffic - only the required data is sent between the client and server, minimizing data transfer and response time.
Updates in 2011 Vol 2
- Hierarchical Grid - Records involved in hierarchical relationships can be synchronized to update changes in all records whenever changes are made to one. Parent records are expandable and collapsible, and all records with nested relations can be expanded by clicking the plus-minus buttons to reveal underlying details
- Web Service Data Binding - Web service data binding - with rich, declarative binding - is one of the important features found in ASP.NET MVC. By this, data can be bound from a Web service to a grid, providing the grid with rich capabilities over data - such as sorting, paging, filtering, updating, deleting, and inserting - which data-bound UI controls can use automatically. The main advantages of a Web service are platform independence and reusability
- Pager Improvements - Page navigation can be done through a slider, by manually specifying the page number, by using navigation buttons, or by selecting a specified page number. Also, page size can be customized dynamically by using the advanced pager
- Column Templates - Column templates give your end-users the ability to customize how data is presented in a grid. Modifying the template is simple enough that end-users can be given direct control
- Dynamic Data Binding - With dynamic data binding, no parameters have to be defined in a grid. If you do not know the type that needs to be defined, then implementing a dynamic data grid can be useful because doing so allows a grid to dynamically render columns in accordance with the data source
Syncfusion, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise-class software components and tools for the Microsoft .NET platform. With Syncfusion, developers can move beyond simply coding applications to delivering business innovation - the elegant user interfaces, business intelligence dashboards, and sophisticated reporting that today's business users need, in the formats they demand. Syncfusion's award-winning .NET components and controls are designed to grow with you, whether you're using Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC or Silverlight.