Ti preghiamo di notare che questa pagina è solo disponibile in inglese.
Nevron User Interface Suite for .NET updated
A user interface built using Nevron User Interface Suite for .NET.
Nevron User Interface Suite for .NET includes a rich and powerful docking library (Enterprise Edition only), professional and extensible command bars and a set of extended Windows Forms controls designed to bring the latest GUI standards and technologies to your Windows Forms applications. The suite introduces lots of new custom controls which make it easy to create a modern end-user presentation layer. The Enterprise Edition includes: docking panels, command bars, buttons, color tools, comboboxes, listboxes and more.
Updates in 2011.1
- NOptionButton - The position of the drop down part can be specified by DropDownLocation property.
- NItemsControl - NItemsControl has new property CommitOnLostFocus which determines whether to keep the value in the edit box when the focus is lost.
- NCommandBarsManager - NCommandBarsManager has new property ContextMenuEnabled which determines whether to display or not the default context menu. The context menu items comes from NCommandBarsContextMenuBuiler class which implements INCommandBarsContextMenuBuiler. This way the user is able to change these commands by implementing this interface and set an instance of his class to NCommandBarsManager.Toolbars.ContextMenuBuilder property.
- Buttons - NButton, NCheckBox, NRadioButton has two new properties ContentAlign and SyncContentAndTextAling. If SyncContentAndTextAling is true the alignment of the text itself is managed by TextAlign property, if false the alignment is managed by ContentAlign and disregards TextAlign.
- NTabControl and NTabStrip - The tabs of NTabControl and NTabStip (NTabPage and NTab) has new property Enabled, which determines whether the user can interact with the tab. Also, EnabledChanged event is provided.
- NDocumentManager - NDocumentManager has two new events DocumentBeginDrag and DocumentEndDrag. These events fires only when DocumentViewStyle is MdiTabbed.
Nevron, founded in 1998, has become a global leader in component based data visualization technology for a diverse range of Microsoft centric platforms. Built with perfection, usability and enterprise level features in mind, their components deliver advanced charting, digital dashboards and diagrams that are not to be matched. Today Nevron components are used by many Fortune 500 companies and thousands of developers and IT professionals worldwide.