Diese Seite ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
DXperience adds reporting for LightSwitch
Version 2011 vol 1 also adds new MVC chart extensions and Windows Workflow Foundation integration for XAF.
A rich text application with Ribbon UI.
DXperience includes all the Developer Express .NET Windows Forms, ASP.NET, Silverlight and WPF components plus IDE tools (CodeRush and Refactor!), eXpress Persistent Objects (a Business Application Framework) and eXpressApp Framework. The Windows forms products are 100% C# based and fully optimized for Visual Studio 2008/2010. With just a couple of mouse clicks you can add navigation and docking facilities using the XtraBars and XtraNavBar suites, provide data browsing and editing by means of the XtraEditors, XtraGrid, XtraTreeList, XtraVerticalGrid suites and enhance your applications with the XtraPrinting Library and XtraReports Suite which are really easy-to-use flexible printing and reporting tools.
Updates in v2011 vol 1
- XtraReports for LightSwitch - Provides a document preview for printing your reports in a LightSwitch application. Full integration with Visual Studio IDE provides you with quick and easy data binding, grouping and sorting.
- New DXGauges for WPF & Silverlight - Includes two gauge types - Circular and Linear. Each gauge type includes all required value indicators: needles or level bars, markers and range bars.
- New DXTreeList for WPF & Silverlight - Features include data editing, automatic and custom sorting and filtering, full end-user customization options, editable unbound columns, built-in validation, automatic and manual summary calculation, runtime column customization, UI virtualization and per-pixel scrolling, template and style support, UI localization, extendable context menus,
- New DateNavigator for WPF - This is a multi-view control allowing an end-user to navigate in a calendar and choose a day or range of days.
- New MVC Chart Extension - A comprehensive collection of charts allowing you to address the data visualization needs of your customers on the MVC platform with ease. It features:
- 35 2D and 22 3D chart types
- Multiple data binding options
- Advanced data shaping capabilities including data sorting, filtering, Top N options and custom functions
- Data highlighting using text or image annotations
- Extended end-user interactivity - such as the display of tooltips and drill-down charts
- Support for chart printing and export to all major formats
- New ASP.NET Docking Suite - This suite offers three components - ASPxDockPanel, ASPxDockZone and ASPxDockManager. They allow you to manage content placeholders (dock panels), which can be moved by end-users between specific regions (dock zones) of a web page.
- Cross-Platform Data Library enhancements - With this release, you can register custom functions so that they are available for use in filter criteria, LINQ to XPO expressions, and in all Expression Editors. This release also introduces three new function operators - StartsWith, EndsWith, and Contains - helping you search string operand values for specific substrings. Filter conditions in grid and filter controls now exploit these function operators instead of "Like" construction equivalents.
- New OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0 Library - The new OAuth Consumer makes it easy to access resources that require OAuth 1.0 or OAuth 2.0 authentication. With OAuth Consumer, you can quickly introduce support for "sign in with" Google, Facebook, Twitter and many other popular online services.
About DevExpress (Developer Express)
Developer Express is a software development company based in the United States. It produces coding assistance tools and components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Microsoft Visual Studio developers. The major part of its product line is VCL, .NET WinForms and ASP.NET components that replicate the UI of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications. Developer Express has won many industry awards for its products.