Esta página é somente disponível em inglês.
ASPxPivotGrid enhances layout serialization
Version 2011 also significantly improves print and export performance and unbound field memory consumption.
Selecting a field to group data by.
ASPxPivotGrid is a comprehensive data analysis, data mining, and visual reporting solution for ASP.NET 2. With ASPxPivotGrid, your users can break down raw data in any manner they require using easy-to-understand Windows commands. By incorporating the ASPxPivotGrid in your application, you can deliver an almost endless array of reports. ASPxPivotGrid is able to slice and dice information efficiently and provide customers with an intuitive end-user experience. ASPxPivotGrid delivers numerous layout customization options with total end-user control over each individual on-screen report. ASPxPivotGrid Subscription with Source code Licenses available.
Updates in v2011 vol 1
- Export Performance Boost - With this release, DevExpress have significantly improved print and export performance - between 75 to 95% when compared to previous versions. Note that the more rows there are in a Pivot Grid, the greater performance boost you will get.
- Enhanced Layout Serialization - With this release, DevExpress have improved the layout serialization capabilities of the ASP.NET Pivot Grid control. You are now able to save the pivot grid's layout to a stream or a string, and also specify which layout options should be persisted (much like its WinForms counterpart). We have also implemented new events that allow you to respond to a layout update and to cancel layout changes after it has been loaded.
- Sort by Summary Default Order - You can now specify a default sort order when using the Sorting by Summaries feature. Field values are automatically arranged in this order when sorting by summaries is enabled for a field.
- Unbound Fields - Unbound field values use up to 4 times less memory as compared to older versions. Exact savings depends upon the unbound field's data type.
- Collapsed States - DevExpress have reduced the amount of memory consumed by the collapsed states of field values when they are serialized. The actual savings depends upon the number of collapsed and expanded field values in the layout. The key benefit of this enhancement is that the ASPxPivotGrid sends less data to the server on callbacks.
About DevExpress (Developer Express)
Developer Express is a software development company based in the United States. It produces coding assistance tools and components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Microsoft Visual Studio developers. The major part of its product line is VCL, .NET WinForms and ASP.NET components that replicate the UI of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications. Developer Express has won many industry awards for its products.