ALDYN Software joins ComponentSource
Develop service applications and make use of the NT Security framework.
Running a service using SvCom.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. It works under all flavors of Windows. Use SvCom to deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT - using the same classes and the same function calls
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when your service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Support of Win2k service failure actions
- DCOM support (DCOM server in Service)
- Enhanced support for DCOM objects: singleton model, apartment threading model, events support
- MIDAS server in service support
- Support of interactive service applications (Now it solves "Interactive Service Instability" problem too)
- Configurable services support
- Message processing support
- Timer for services
- Security-related non-visual components
- Security-related visual controls
- Logon/logoff detector
- Process enumeration for Win95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003 (All in one function)
- Tools and utils
About ALDYN Software
ALDYN Software is an Embarcadero Technology Partner based in Russia. Focusing on Delphi components since 1999 their SvCom product is an integrated package of classes and tools for the development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.