A complete toolkit of over 80 functions & features for mathematical computing.
Functions included in SQLMath.
SQLMath extends and enhances your T-SQL programming environment by adding sequence generators; matrices; matrix arithmetic; trigonometric & hyperbolic functions; prime numbers; factorials; GCD/LCM; logs, powers exponents & roots; rounding, truncation & modular arithmetic and more.
- Number sequences: arithmetic, geometric, harmonic, alternating harmonic, p-series & Fibonacci
- Modular multiplication and modular powers of very large integers, quotients
- Rounding to specified multiples, decimal places & significant figures
- Factorial, double factorial, rising & falling factorials, log of factorial, binomial / multinomial coefficients
- Return nth prime, next prime, nth next prime, table of prime numbers, test of primeness
- Summations: sum (x.y), sum(x2), sum (x2-y2), sum((x-y)2), sum(x2+y2), sum(aix(n+im))
- Greatest common divisor & least common multiple of 2 numbers or of an entire dataset
- Cube root & hypotenuse (suitable for difficult values of x)
- Accurate computation of ex-1, ln(x+1) & sqrt(x+1) for small x, and of xy-1 for x near 1 or small y
- Trigonometric functions SEC & CSC and inverse functions ACOT, ACSC, ASEC
- Hyperbolic functions COSH, SINH, TANH, SECH, CSCH, COTH and inverses ACOSH, ASINH etc
- Conversion of numbers up to 9,999,999 into Roman numerals
- Matrix type: n x m matrices that can be stored in tables & local variables
- Aggregate constructor (table to matrix) & table-valued serializer (matrix to table) for matrices
- Add, subtract, multiply & compare matrices.Swap rows & columns, scale matrix, scale row, scale column, transpose, clone matrix
- Read and set individual matrix elements, return row & column counts
- Find determinant, inverse and reduced-row echelon form for matrices
TotallySQL are specialists in application development centered around Microsoft SQL Server, and in particular in creating CLR-based function libraries that enable advanced processing to be carried out within the database itself. They provide a range of off-the-shelf function libraries and can also build bespoke libraries to your specification. They also provide a range of database and data management services - including database design, ETL services, data cleansing and data migration.