Esta página é somente disponível em inglês.
Syncfusion adds encryption to Essential DocIO
Version 2011 Vol 3 also adds a PDF viewer and improves table style features.
A selection of reports created with Syncfusion Essential Studio Reporting Edition.
Syncfusion Essential Studio Reporting Edition is an advanced reporting solution that allows you to integrate document-based reporting (PDF, Excel, Word) into your Windows and Web applications. Syncfusion Essential Studio reporting Edition includes: Essential Reports, Essential PDF, Essential XlsIO, Essential DocIO, Essential Grouping and Essential Calculate.
Updates in 2011 Vol 3
- Sorting - A given range of cells can now be sorted in an XlSIO worksheet. When applying the sort feature to a row or column, the corresponding data is changed in the rows or columns. This feature is supported in Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
- Encryption- XlsIO already supports encryption and decryption for Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 files. Now, this feature enables encrypted files in Excel 2010 to be parsed and serialized using passwords. The type of encryption used in Excel 2010 is agile encryption, and Excel 2007 with Service Pack 2 can open Excel 2010 encrypted files. There will be no change in API, as it already supports Excel 2007 encrypted files.
- Printing Titles - After setting the titles for rows and columns to be printed in an Excel worksheet, the same will be reflected in its converted PDF.
- Encryption - Encryption is the process of transforming plain text to cipher text (encrypted text), and decryption is the process of transforming cipher text (encrypted text) to plain text. Encryption transforms a Word document into an unreadable state by using an encryption algorithm. The document remains unreadable until it is decrypted by using a password. Word 2007 and Word 2010 documents now support encryption and decryption.
- Table Styles - Table styles define a set of formatting properties that can be applied to tables. This style also defines the paragraph properties and character properties for the contents of the tables. Support for table styles has been added to .doc to PDF conversion for Word 2007 and Word 2010 documents.
- PDF Viewer - The implementation of this feature is very important for several reasons. It forms the foundation for several other features that may be implemented in the future. It can be used in both Windows Forms and WPF applications. This feature supports exporting PDF files to various image formats such as .bmp, .jpeg, and .png.
- Background Image Support - Essential PDF provides options to customize the appearance of a PDF grid. Now, support is provided for positioning background images; that is, enabling background image alignment within a PDF grid cell.
Essential Report Viewer
- PDF Export - Report Writer is a class library that enables users to render reports defined in Microsoft’s RDL format (2008 or 2008 R2) as a PDF document. Using Report Writer, you can convert a report that has tabular, graphical, or free-form reports, which make use of relational, multi-dimensional, .xml, and object data sources.
Syncfusion, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise-class software components and tools for the Microsoft .NET platform. With Syncfusion, developers can move beyond simply coding applications to delivering business innovation - the elegant user interfaces, business intelligence dashboards, and sophisticated reporting that today's business users need, in the formats they demand. Syncfusion's award-winning .NET components and controls are designed to grow with you, whether you're using Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC or Silverlight.