Esta página é somente disponível em inglês.
OutlookBar style navigation for Silverlight
C1 Studio for Silverlight 2011 v3 includes a new OutlookBar control which mimics the Microsoft Outlook navigation pane.
Silvertunes demo application in ComponentOne Studio for Silverlight.
ComponentOne Studio for Silverlight is a suite of more than 50 Silverlight controls including chart, Data grid, FlexGrid, PDF viewer, rich text box, scheduler, maps, gauges and more. The controls share the same codebase as ComponentOne's WPF controls and Windows Phone controls so you can build rich web, mobile and desktop client applications while sharing a lot of the same code. This will reduce development time, cost and eliminate the learning curve of having to learn controls from multiple platforms.
ComponentOne Studio for Silverlight is also included in ComponentOne Studio Enterprise and ComponentOne Ultimate.
Updates in 2011 v3
New OutlookBar Control
- Group menus and controls into distinct categories with this side bar navigation system. ComponentOne OutlookBar for Silverlight mimics the Microsoft Outlook navigation pane. It consists of any number of categories represented by buttons where each button has a header as well as a panel for adding additional controls.
Chart for Silverlight Enhancements
- New high performance bitmap rendering mode (RenderMode = Bitmap) for line and symbol chart types.
- Added support for multiple radial axes for radar charts and corresponding options for specifying the appearance of axis labels.
- New Axis.AnnoCreated event allows you to customize the appearance of axis labels programmatically.
- Enhanced clipping behavior when using stacked plot areas to prevent elements extending to neighboring plot areas.
FlexGrid for Silverlight Enhancements
- Added ShowOutlineBar property which causes the grid to show a row of numbered buttons on the first column header, similar to Microsoft Excel.
- New ChildItemsPath property allows for easy tree view creation. If your data class has a property that contains a list of elements of any type, C1FlexGrid will show this hierarchical structure as a tree.
- C1DataGrid allows multi-cell selection by dragging the mouse over the cells.
- C1PdfViewer has been enhanced with thumbnail and document outline (bookmark) support.
- C1Toolbar now supports Office 2007 and 2010 themes.
- C1TreeView has been enhanced with built-in editing support.
- Studio for Windows Phone (included with Studio for Silverlight) features four new controls specialized for touch-based User Interfaces: C1ContextMenu, C1DateTimePicker, C1ProgressBar and C1ToggleSwitch.
ComponentOne has provided a wide range of Microsoft Visual Studio components, IDE platform development tools and applications for over 22 years. This includes ComponentOne Studio Enterprise, which represents a broad and complete set of tools and solutions for Microsoft Windows, Web and Mobile application developers.
ComponentOne has received numerous industry and user accolades including awards from SDTimes, The Code Project, TechWeb, Software Development Magazine, Visual Studio Magazine, Society for Technical Communication and SQL Server Magazine.
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, ComponentOne is a privately held company with offices throughout the world.