AdminStudio V11 released
Reduce the complexity associated with new technologies such as virtualization, user-centric and cloud computing.
AdminStudio start page which offers application tasks and a tools gallery.
AdminStudio provides enterprise IT teams with software packaging tools to prepare reliable application packages for deployment. It includes a complete suite of automated MSI packaging, customization, testing and management reporting capabilities.
The following editions are available:
Updates in V11
Software Tagging Support
(Enterprise, Professional and Standard Editions)
- AdminStudio 11 now includes ISO 19770-2 tagging as standard, which enables a more efficient software asset management and license optimization process. The ISO tag file contains accurate descriptive information on the application (publisher, name, version, etc.) and simplifies the asset management by enabling the collection and analysis of tags to provide an accurate picture of application inventory.
Facilitating Migration to Microsoft's Configuration Manager 2012
(Enterprise and Professional Edition only)
- AdminStudio 11 provides import functionality to help speed your migration to Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012. Bulk import eliminates the laborious task of importing applications manually one at a time.
- AdminStudio 11 gathers application deployment metadata by mining package elements like dependencies. In addition to metadata, AdminStudio also identifies product level data such as product icon, manufacturer, scripts, etc.
- AdminStudio offers the option to automatically identify the best candidates for migration to Configuration Manager 2012.
- AdminStudio now has the ability to publish applications to Microsoft's Configuration Manager 2007 and 2012.
Microsoft Server App-V Application Suitability Testing
(Enterprise with Virtualization Pack and Professional with Virtualization Pack Editions only)
- AdminStudio 11 performs automatic suitability testing of packages for Microsoft Server App-V. By identifying conversion issues in advance, AdminStudio 11 helps avoid compatibility problems.
(Enterprise Edition only)
- Included with AdminStudio 11 Enterprise Edition, InstallShield 2012 Premier edition streamlines the bundling of applications into suites. It handles application dependencies, post-install updates and other issues to minimize the risk of rolling out incomplete packages or packages with out-of-date applications.
(Enterprise Edition only)
- AdminStudio 11 includes an API that enables users to sequence and orchestrate individual AdminStudio automated tasks to perform higher-level processes such as such as importing packages, checking for virtualization readiness, converting to virtualized packages, testing packages and distributing to Microsoft's Configuration Manager. You can use.NET, PowerShell, scripting languages such as VB Script to communicate with AdminStudio.
About Flexera Software
For over 20 years companies have turned to Flexera Software for products to help manage applications. Their comprehensive suite of Application Usage Management solutions including installation and licensing, entitlement management/delivery, application readiness and enterprise license optimization.Their solutions are on over 500 million computers worldwide.