Kellerman .NET Logging Library released
Log information to multiple destinations.
Update logging settings.
Kellerman .NET Logging Library is an easy to use, high performance logging component for .NET. It can log information to files, databases, a console or the event log. It includes features to facilitate defect tracking by logging error messages that include all property exceptions. It supports all .NET project types including Winforms, ASP.NET and Web Services. The logger can be used with any .NET language including VB.NET and C#.
- Easy to Use - Logging can be performed with a single line of code
- Robust - The .NET Logging Library can queue 10,000 log entries in 78ms
- Multiple Destinations - Log to multiple simultaneous destinations including the Console, Debug Window, Response, Trace, ASPTrace, the Event Log, multiple databases, email and files
- Performance Metrics - By adding a few logging calls it is easy to see the execution time of sections of code
- Run Time Properties - Modify any setting while logging
- Log Rolling - Log files can be automatically archived by size, time period or maximum log entries
- Optimized Database Logging - Tables and stored procedures are automatically created when logging to a database target
- Object Logging - Log all properties of an object by using reflection
- Ignore Duplicates - The logger can be set to ignore duplicate messages
- Autolevel Increase - Enable all logging levels when an error occurs
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Modes - Logging can be switched to use an asynchronous mode for logging to a different destination, such as the event log
About Kellerman Software
Since 2005 Kellerman Software has been creating powerful .NET tools and libraries. Their mission is to provide robust and easy to use tools that save development time. Their products are ready to solve the most complex challenges for your company.