LightningChart adds Windows 8 support
New version also supports Visual Studio 11 and .NET 4.5.
Example of chart types available in LightningChart Ultimate.
LightningChart is a 2D and 3D measurement, engineering and research data visualization SDK for .NET and Windows. It is a GPU accelerated (Direct3D) and performance optimized data visualization control for presenting large volumes of data in 2D graph view, 3D graph view and polar views.
The following editions are available:
Updates in 4.1
- Compatible with Windows 8, Visual Studio 11, .NET 4.5, and Client Profile
- Multi-core processing boosts series rendering performance up to 400%
- Mouse-interactive Annotations added in ViewXY, View3D, ViewPolar and ViewPie3D
- XY graph export now in WMF, EMF and SVGformats.
- XY graph copy to clipboard in vector format
- XY graph printing in vector format
- Mouse interactivity and mouse events added throughout the objects
- XY graph supports unlimited count of X axes
- XY graph reversed X axis functionality
- Bar style added in Stock series
- SpectrumCalculator component added with efficient FFT routines
- GIS maps import supports oriental characters
- Map layers can be imported on-the-fly
- Intensity series stenciling inside map regions or other polygons
- Polygon series Z order can be controlled, in front of lines or underneath them
- XY graphautomatic series title placement by contents
Arction develops software components and makes customized Windows software for its clients. The company's deep enthusiasm for graphics programming and signal manipulation makes it an ideal choice for developing real-time signal acquisition and monitoring software.