Diese Seite ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Infragistics NetAdvantage for WPF adds Metro Style
Create applications with a precisely aligned, type-based layout with high-contrast, simple icons.
User interfaces built using NetAdvantage for WPF.
Infragistics NetAdvantage for WPF includes stylable user interface controls for geospatial mapping, interactive gauges, graphical timelines, animated charting and OLAP pivot grids. Use these UI controls to produce OLAP pivot grids, charts, maps, gauges, timelines, bullet graphs, barcodes and more.
Updates in 2012 Volume 1
- Metro Style - Optimized for touch and touch targets
- Gesture Support - Give your end users consistent interactions when moving between tablet and desktop experiences
- Color Tuner - Style your entire application with just a few clicks of your mouse. You can easily apply themes throughout your application, color-tune a theme without writing any XAML code, and save/share your favorite color configurations for later use
- Undo/Redo Framework - Provides the infrastructure for supporting unlimited linear Undo/Redo functionality
- Undo/Redo History Stacks - The collections raise change notifications and therefore may be used as a source for providing a UI that displays the entries in the history stacks
- ObservableCollectionWithUndo - The framework includes a derived ObservableCollection that makes it easier to add support for undo/redo of collection changes
- Transactions - Provides the ability to group one or more operations into a single history entry. One may also rollback a transaction performing the operations that were stored up to that point
- Commands - A number of built in commands are provided to make it easier to invoke an Undo/Redo operation from within your UI
- Geographic Map - The rich thematic mapping solution allows you to visualize your geographic data in multiple ways
- Sparkline Charts - Render highly visual charts within limited spaces, such as a grid cell
- Pivot Grid - Give your users the analytical advantage with new filtering, dropdown, and summarizing capabilities
- Bar Code - Added a property to hide the Human Readable text
- Ribbon - Let your end users customize tabs, groups and items to give them complete control over the application's user experience
- Get Cell Text - Determine the text that would be displayed in Microsoft Excel cell given the cell’s value, format string, column width and worksheet options
- Data Visualization and Line of Business Toolsets - Get over 50 types of charts, graphs, and gauges to make meaning of your business data
- Motion Framework - Aimate your data over time, choreographing movements based on how you've decided to visualize their data
- Org Chart - Create high performance, stylable organization charts that represent company, department, workgroup or other hierarchical structures
- Network Node - Create visual representations of simple or complex network relationships
- Timeline - Empower users to quickly understand and visualize a sequence of events
- Treemap - Show the relative weight of data points at more than one level with no drilldown required
- Zoombar - Provide end users with a pan and zoom user interface that allows them to intuitively scroll through a range of data with dynamically adaptive scaling
Infragistics has been the market leader in presentation layer components for over 18 years. With a comprehensive portfolio of multi-platform Enterprise Software products and services, they have achieved global reach in nearly every Fortune 2000 company. Infragistics empowers developers to build and style great application user interfaces for Windows Forms, ASP.NET, WPF and JSF, and additionally offers user interface test tools, support, training and consulting services.