Esta página é somente disponível em inglês.
SQL Monitor adds Custom Metrics
Collect a standard set of metrics from every monitored object.
SQL Monitor's user interface showing the status of monitored SQL Servers.
SQL Monitor monitors the health and activity of your SQL Servers, providing you with intelligent alerts and recommendations in an intuitive interface and by email. It provides Web-based monitoring so you can monitor server performance in real time on desktop machines and mobile devices. With SQL Monitor you receive alerts via email and the UI as soon as problems arise. Check global, machine, cluster, server and database performance at a glance. Generate reports with SSRS or the UI and get full historical data allowing you to rewind time to identify the causes of problems fast.
Updates in 3.0
- Custom Metrics - Custom metrics allow you to use your own T-SQL queries to collect metric values that aren't currently collected by default. They can also be used to collect application-specific information. Once collected, you can analyze and alert on this data.
- User Roles - Administrators can now control user access to certain features in SQL Monitor. There are three user roles available; Administrator, Standard and Read-only. Each role is activated by creating a single password and then sharing it with relevant users. The following restrictions apply:
- Administrators have unrestricted access and can configure every feature in SQL Monitor.
- Standard users can manage and configure alerts, but cannot configure custom metrics, custom alerts or alert email settings. They can view most pages except the Manage user roles, Licensing and Base Monitor connection pages.
- Read-only users cannot make any configuration changes, but they can view most of the pages in SQL Monitor except the Manage user roles, Licensing and Base Monitor connection pages.
- SQL 2012 / Denali Support - You can monitor SQL Server 2012 servers within SQL Monitor.
- Analysis Graph Improvements - Graphs will no longer interpolate the data where there are significant gaps, so you can see more clearly whether data collection issues exist.
About Red Gate Software
Since 1999, Red Gate Software has been developing ingeniously simple tools that simplify the business of working with SQL Server, .NET and Exchange. Its tools, which include SQL Compare, SQL Backup and ANTS Performance Profiler, have become industry standards for developers and DBAs worldwide.It counts Microsoft, HP, Sage, Bank of America, AT&T, The US Treasury, and over 100,000 other leading organizations as customers. There are over 500,000 Microsoft technology professionals currently using Red Gate products.