Diese Seite ist nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar.
Essential Studio Reporting 2012 Volume 2 released
Render text elements in PDF documents using embedded fonts.
Applications created using Syncfusion Essential Studio Reporting Edition.
Syncfusion Essential Studio Reporting Edition is an reporting solution that allows you to integrate document-based reporting (PDF, Excel, Word) into Windows and Web applications. It includes Essential XlsIO, Essential DocIO, Essential PDF, Essential PDF Viewer, Essential Report Writer, Essential Report Viewer, Essential Grouping, Essential Calculate, Essential Spreadsheet and Essential ProjIO.
Updates in 2012 Volume 2
- Tagged PDF Support - Essential PDF now adds support for tagged PDFs during HTML-to-PDF conversion, making content accessible to users who have visual impairments
- Converting XPS to PDF - An XPS (XML Paper Specification) document standardized by Ecma International can now be easily converted to PDF using Essential PDF
- Rendering TIFF Images - Essential PDF Viewer provides support for decoding TIFF images so that users can directly view the images in a PDF document
- Text Rendering Using Embedded Fonts - Essential PDF Viewer now features embedded fonts to render text elements in a PDF document
- Rendering PNG Images - Essential PDF Viewer for Windows Forms now provides support for rendering PNG images using soft masking
- Editing Report Item Properties - Essential Report Designer now provides editing support for its controls, enabling users to edit properties of report items (such as text boxes, images, rectangles, lines, etc.) similar to Microsoft Report Builder
- Support for Preserving Content Control - Essential DocIO now provides limited support to preserve the Content control
- Pivot Engine Integration - Essential XlsIO now provides support for setting up a pivot table. Using this feature, pivot table content can be accessed dynamically. Report filters can also be applied to the pivot table
Founded by industry experts in 2001, Syncfusion provides a broad range of enterprise-class software components and tools for the Microsoft .NET platform. Their award-winning .NET components and controls are designed to meet evolving development needs, whether working in Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC or Silverlight. Syncfusion strive for excellence in order to offer the very best value to customers - from small ISVs to Fortune 100 companies.