Video Capture SDK .Net released
Integrate video capturing and processing into your applications.
Capture video using Video Capture SDK .Net.
Video Capture SDK .Net implements video and audio playback and capture from a broad range of sources including TV tuners, USB web cams, DV/HDV camcorders, PCI capture cards and IP cameras. It supports AVI, WMV, DV, MPEG-1/2/4, FLV and WebM output formats.
- Video capture preview
- Video capture to AVI, MJPEG, DivX, XviD, x264, WMV, DV, MPEG
- Video capture from DV/HDV Camcorders, TV Tuners with internal MPEG Encoder (DirectCapture technology), DV, MPEG-1/2/4, FLV and WebM
- Audio capture to WAV (compressed or not) and MP3 (using LAME)
- Frame capture to Bitmap class, BMP, JPEG and PNG files
- Video processing and effects including graphic overlay, text overlay video transparency, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, deinterlace, denoise, resize to any resolution and chroma-key
- Audio processing and effects including volume booster, equalizer and 3D-bass system
- TV Tuning
- Video capture device control
- Network streaming in WMV format
- Motion detection
- Custom interfaces support
- OSD (On-Screen Display)
- PIP (Picture-In-Picture)
- Screen capture
- Multiply output screens support
- AForge.Net integrated
- GPU-accelerated video effects using OpenCL
- Full WinForms and WPF applications support
Supported Input Devices
- DV and HDV MPEG-2 camcorders
- USB web-cameras and other capture devices
- PCI capture cards
- TV Tuners (with and without internal MPEG Encoder)
- JPEG/MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 HTTP/RTSP IP cameras, HD cams supported
- Audio capture devices and sound cards
VisioForge have been developing high quality SDK’s for video and audio capturing since 2006. They are constantly improving their products to support the latest technology and meet the needs of their customers.