Esta página é somente disponível em inglês.
oXygen XML Editor adds Master Files
Simplify the configuration and development of XML projects..
XML file shown in Text View with oXygen XML Editor.
oXygen XML Editor provides the tools for XML authoring, XML conversion, XML Schema, DTD, Relax NG and Schematron development, XPath, XSLT, XQuery debugging, SOAP and WSDL testing. It includes integration with XML document repositories via WebDAV, Subversion and S/FTP protocols.
The following editions are available:
Updates in V14
- Display Review Comments as Callouts - Comments are displayed in the Author view as side callouts (balloons) showing additional information like the author and comment time.
- Display Tracked Changes as Callouts - Along with review comments, changes can be presented as callout boxes (balloons) next to the editing area, thus making it easy to collaborate on document editing and review.
- Feedback-enabled WebHelp - Transform DITA and DocBook documents into Feedback-Enabled WebHelp systems.
- Complete DITA 1.2 Implementation in Relax NG - Support for creating, authoring and publishing DITA documents based on Relax NG schemas.
- Discontinuous Selection - You can select multiple text ranges (discontinuous selection) or multiple elements in the Author page.
- CSS 3 Substring Matching Attribute Selectors - The Author editing mode supports the CSS 3 "starts-with", "ends-with" and "contains" attribute selectors.
- Plug-in and Framework Repositories - Distribute your plug-ins and frameworks to other users by publishing them on your website.
- Localized Frameworks - A framework provides specific support for an XML vocabulary, used to provide default support for DITA, DocBook, TEI, etc. Starting with version 14, frameworks support internationalization. oXygen frameworks have been localized in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Japanese.
- Unified Presentation of Transformation Scenarios - All transformation scenarios are presented regardless of their storage, the project file, user preferences or frameworks. You can easily import and export scenarios and change their storage location.
- Associate Multiple Transformation Scenarios -You can publish to multiple output formats with just one click.
- Associate Multiple Validation Scenarios - You can associate multiple validation scenarios with your documents.
- Master Files - Simplify the configuration and development of XML projects. Master Files are the roots of import/include tree of modules. They are defined at project level and are automatically used to determine the context for validation, editing, refactoring and component search operations. Support is available for XSD, XSL and RNG modules.
- XSLT Unit Test - Automatically generate XSpec stubs for templates and functions from the stylesheet that you want to test.
- XPath/XQuery Builder - A sandbox tool designed to help you in building, reusing and testing XPath and XQuery code snippets.
- CTRL/CMD + Click Navigation - By holding down CTRL (CMD on Mac) in the Text editing mode, components become links that you can follow to find the definition of those components.
- In-Place Rename - Rename a component and all its occurrences in the current file without showing any dialogs. All the component occurrences are highlighted and changed as you type.
- XSLT 3.0 - Provide content completion for XSLT 3.0 stylesheets, support for transformations and XSLT validation, updated Outline view, search and refactoring actions that handle new additions in the XSLT 3.0 standard.
- XQuery 3.0 - Edit and execute XQuery 3.0 expressions (including schema aware ones).
- XPath 3.0 - Support updated to cover the new additions in XPath 3.0.
About SyncRO Soft
SyncRO Soft is a privately held software company founded in 1998 with expertise in XML technologies including XML Schema, Relax NG, Schematron, XSLT, XPath and XQuery. Their main product oXygen XML Editor provides support for many XML technologies. It complies with the established standards released by W3C and enhances developer productivity through an intuitive and innovative XML IDE.