BCGControlBar adds Visual Studio 2012 RC support
Add Metro-style, Office and Visual Studio UI to your applications.
BCGControlBar Library Professional Office demo.
BCGControlBar Library Professional includes over 200 MFC extension classes for creating toolbars and menus with customization and visualization. It can be used to add Office and Visual Studio like User Interfaces to applications. The following editions are available:
Updates in V18.0
- Added support for Visual Studio 2012 RC
- The product is fully tested on Windows 8 Release Preview
- New Visual Studio 2012 RC color scheme with support for dark theme
- Added new Metro style Tile control
- Ribbon Control now has MS Office 2010-like customization
- Added advanced legends, vertical and horizontal layouts, automatic scrolling and print and print preview support
- Active accessibility support for the grid and report controls
- Grid Control adds support for currency values
- New options to customize inactive selection color in the grid
- Enhanced find/replace mechanism
- New virtual method allows you to skip some rows while navigating by keyboard in the grid
- Added textured brushes support
- Added new drawing methods to CBCGPGraphicsManager class - DrawCheckBox and DrawRadioButton
- Added skins support to CBCGPWindowsManagerDlg
- New class CBCGPTreeCtrl implements a tree control with the Visual Manager support
- Customize combobox item appearance
BCGSoft specializes in the development of business components for Microsoft Windows. BCGSoft helps developers to incorporate into their applications the most advanced component technologies available.