이 페이지의 제품 설명은 영문으로 표기 되어 있습니다.
FoxBurner SDK released
Add Blu-ray/DVD/CD writing and burning to your applications.
Choose files to burn using FoxBurner SDK.
FoxBurner SDK was designed to support an array of project technologies and media formats. It includes designers and a simple settings navigator to give you complete control. FoxBurner SDK format support includes Blu-ray, DVD, CD, ISO, BIN and Video CD.
- Multi-Device - Burns on more than one drive simultaneously
- Full UDF Authoring - Supports ALL UDF Systems (1.02 up to 2.6)
- Write Methods - SAO, TAO, DAO, DAO96
- ISO/ UDF Multi-Session - Burns Multi-Session Data CD/DVD/BD with all types of media
- Enhanced Boot CD/DVD - Supports all important flags of the “El Torito” BootImage specifications
- Extended ISO Header - Fill all ISO Header Fields in Data CD/DVD Projects
- CDText - Read and write CDText to audio CD, optional Unicode
- SubIndexes - Create SubIndex of an audio CD track
- Raw Burning - Able to write all disk image types. Known and unknown
- Disk-to-Disk Copy - Supports the direct copy of a disk to a burner
- EDC/ECC error checking and correction - Skip bad sectors while grabbing
- Data Compression On-The-Fly - Integrated data compressor to compress data disc projects
- Data Encryption On-The-Fly - Integrated data encryption to encrypt data disc projects
- WMA DRM Support - Burn DRM protected files (according to WMA licenses)
- Integrated Audio Player - Integrated audio player for wav, ogg, mp3, aac, mp4, fla, snd and wma files
- Disk Image Writer - Creates disk images (BIN/CUE or ISO) from all projects
- AudioCD Copy - Integrated AudioCD grabbing. Encode to mp3, ogg, wma, mp4, aac
- Audio Encoding Library - The FoxBurner SDK comes with a powerful encoding and tagging library
- High Speed Verify - Build-in verifying for CD/DVD/BD Media after writing
- Buffer Underrun Protection - Support for hardware buffer underrun protection systems like BURNproof, JustLink, Power-Burn, SafeBurn and SeamlessLink
- On-The-Fly Recording - No need to make image files first
- Disk Image Handling - Read/write/export/browse all disks and disk images
- XP Blu-ray Browser - Browse/export/read Blu-ray on Windows XP
- Supported Devices - Automatic support for MMC compatible burners
- Interfaces - Supports Fire-Wire, IDE, Sata and USB
- Automatic DVD Padding - 1GB padding for DVD burning modes done automatically
- Unicode - Supports Unicode and Multibyte
About IFoerster Development
Established in 2000 as a sole-proprietorship, IFoerster Development was incorporated in 2003 under the Pixbyte Development moniker. In the years that followed, the organization created several successful software products, building on relationships with many large European and Japanese publishing firms. Drawing on this experience, their product developers and design team created and implemented a variety of customizable products and services.