Servoy Product Suite launched
Develop and deploy cloud-based business applications anywhere and on any device.
Servoy Product Suite welcome screen.
Servoy Product Suite is a cross-platform rapid application development and deployment environment for creating and deploying enterprise applications on premises, hosted, in the Cloud and as a service (SaaS). From a single code-base applications can be deployed to a native or web client.
- Zero Deployment to Anywhere - Both Servoy's native Smart Client and the browser-based Web Client use zero deployment technology, no installation is necessary on the client.
- Security - Authentication can integrate with Active Directory, LDAP, OpenID or others.
- Ajax and Web 2.0 - Servoy uses Ajax to make browser based applications more interactive.
- Cross Platform, Cross Database - Servoy applications can connect to all modern SQL based databases including: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB/2, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Sybase.
- Based on Standards - Servoy does not introduce any proprietary databases or languages, instead it supports open and well-accepted standards and makes those easier to use and implement.
- Open Source - Servoy’s platform is open-source, reducing vendor lock-in and giving you more freedom to make your own enhancements.
- Integration platform - Servoy gives you direct access to printers, which allows you to easily interact with web-services, integrate local with cloud software.
Servoy was founded in 2001 to provide a fast, stable development environment for developing cloud-based business applications deployable anywhere and on any device.