Por favor, tenga en cuenta que esta página ya no se actualiza.
Puede encontrar informacion actualizada en los enlaces a continuación
Si necesita comprar una licencia para esta versión en particular, por favor contactenos para información sobre precios y disponibilidad
La información en esta página esta incluida a título orientativo y puede haber cambiado considerablemente desde la última vez que se actualizo.
AnyChart version 5.1.2 Features
- Apex Integration Kit - New Feature - Version 5.1.2 provides an ability to update Oracle Apex with brand new chart engine introduced in 5.1.0
AnyChart version 5.1.1 Features:
- CSV Data Input Support - New Feature - CSV Data Input: use CSV data format to make data file smaller and decrease loading time. Reuse CSV Tables in different series and dashboard views.
- Adobe Flash Integration - New Feature - A set of samples making possible the use of AnyChart Charts, Maps and Gauges in Flash CS3.
- Drag Ability for Scrollable Charts - New Feature - Drag Ability for Scrollable Charts. You can configure chart to make it draggable when the chart area is zoomed.
AnyChart version 5.1 Features
- Scrolling Support - New Feature - All X / Y Axes based charts (Bar, Line, Area, Candlestick, OHLC, Combinations, etc.) can have Axes with scroll bar. Robust, configurable scroll controls with the ability of external JS or Flex control.
- Treemap Charts - New chart type - Treemap Chart allows to displaying tree-structured data using nested rectangles. With Color coding support, attribute based thresholds and branches drill down.
- Heatmap Charts - New chart type - Heatmap Charts, allows you to give graphical representation of data where the values taken by a variable in a two-dimensional map are represented as colors.
- 2D/3D Funnel Charts - New chart type added - feature rich Funnel Charts both in 2D and 3D, smart labeling, animation, neck control and man more option.
- 2D/3D Pyramid Charts - New chart type - Accumulation Pyramid, also known as Pyramidal Funnel.
- 3D Pie Charts - New chart type added - nice looking, interactive 3D Pie Charts with Animation and all features of regular flat Pie Charts.
- 3D Doughnut Charts - New chart type added - nice looking, interactive 3D Doughnut Charts with Animation and all features of regular flat Doughnut Charts.
- Multiple X - Axis Support -Improvement - Multiple X Axes both for Categorized and Scatter plots are now supported. Any data series can have its own X Axis now.
- Markers in Legend - New Feature - You can now add marker symbols into series icons to distinguish different series.
- Interactive Labels - Improvement - data point labels made interactive - you can choose what data should be displayed when you hover or select the data point.
- Multiple Data Labels Support - New feature - Multiple Data Labels, you are now not limited with one label per data point - use any number of them. You can add any additional information or create several interactive labels that will be shown only when point is selected.
- Multiple Data Tooltips Support - New feature - Multiple Data Tootips, you are now not limited with one tooltip per data point - use any number of them. This can be set for one point or data series.
- Multiple Data Markers Support - New feature - Multiple Data Markers, you are now not limited with one marker per data point - use any number of them. This can be set for one point or data series.
- Context Menu Localization - Improvement - AnyChart custom context menu items can have custom text. This allows you to localize such options as "Save as Image", "Print Chart..", "Save as PDF...".
- Axis Markers Styling Support - Improvement - Axis Markers Styles are added. Styled axis markers allow you to decrease the size of XML settings.
- Adobe Air Compatibility - Now AnyChart is fully compatible with Adobe Air ™. Build your RIA or Desktop Application utilizing the power of AnyChart Flash Charting engine.
- Significant Performance Improvements - AnyChart 5.1 is based on absolutely new charting engine, which made possible to improve performance and decrease rendering time and update time dramatically. New engine allows you to use larger data sets without significant time lags, and this applies to all chart types, including AnyMap extension.
- Using Charts, Gauges and Maps in Dashboards - Improvement - all chart types can now be combined within interactive dashboard: all charts, gauges, maps, funnels. Build your own interactive dashboard using a wide variety of chart types to attain the right results.
- SWF File Size Reduction - The size of AnyChart.swf is decreased. Moreover - special type limited optimized SWF files are introduced. By default AnyChart provides separate files for rendering All Chart Types, Basic Chart Types, Gauges, Geo Maps, Tree Maps, Heat Maps, Funnels and several combination SWFs for Dashboarding needs.
What's new in V5.0?
The AnyChart 5.0 release features interactive circular (angular) and linear (horizontal and vertical) gauges with a multipurpose, feature rich Gauge engine.
Version 5.0 Release Overview:
Gauges Charting Engine
- Circular (Angular) Gauges - variable angles, multiple scales, auto-fit
- Linear Vertical and Horizontal - color ranges, multiple scales and pointers
- Image Gauge - for nice look and total customization
- Custom Labels - to add descriptions and annotations
- Indicator Gauge - to represent device or business indicators
- Bullet Graphs
- Thermometer Styled Linear Gauges
- Tank Styled Linear Gauges
Basic Charts Engine Improvements
- Exploded Slices for Single-Series Pie and Donut Charts
- Sorting feature for Pie and Donut Charts
- Dashed Grids and Lines
- Opera Tooltip Redraw Bug Fixed
- Map Tooltip Position in Flex Component Bug Fixed
- Animation in Dashboard Mode Fixed
What's new in V4.2.1?
- Animation effects, motions, durations for labels, markers, points and dataplot.
- Optimized Chart Performance
AnyChart Flash Chart is a flexible Adobe Flash based solution that allows you to create interactive flash charts. It is a cross-platform charting solution intended for everybody who deals with the creation of dashboard, reporting, analytics, statistical, financial or any other data visualization solutions. AnyChart is fully cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, it can be used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails, simple HTML pages or PowerPoint Presentations. AnyChart uses XML as a universal data interface, so you can visualize data from any warehouse: from files in text, Excel, CSV formats to MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle database servers. There is no need to have any Flash skills or knowledge, use a server or desktop platform of your choice to create your application - AnyChart solution will take care of the charting.
Why AnyChart Flash?
- Great look, attractive animation - All charts can be displayed in various styles and colors along with a number of effects. Advanced animation allows focusing on data and presenting it in the best possible way
- Rich Interactivity and Dashboard option - AnyChart doesn’t just show still images of dynamic data - you can select, drag, track, watch relations, you can create dashboards providing your business with real-time business intelligence across all areas of your company
- No installation - No need to install any components on your server. Just copy files - and your charting solution is ready for launch
- XML-based – The core XML- based technology allows you to control all visualization options along with the displayed data
- Flash based, but no Flash knowledge needed – With AnyChart there is no need to know Flash to use the advantages of Flash. All you need to know is your native development platform
AnyChart Flash Benefits:
- AnyCharts gets data from any source - Your data can be stored anywhere: relational or object databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), Excel or CSV files, or anything else you can imagine. There is no need to change them or prepare to them for use
- Processes it on any platform - Data can be retrieved and processed by any engine or platform, capable to output XML file. PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, Ruby, PERL, .NET, etc.
- Create multiple types of chart - AnyChart configuration XML is easy to create, modify and use. Styles and templates allow you to show what you want and you can configure the visualization of any bar, slice, point or bubble. AnyChart allows the creation of over 60 basic types of charts and a great number of combinations
- Show it in any client environment - AnyChart gets data in XML format and processes it on the client side, lowering server load. Flash player ubiquity allows showing your charts almost everywhere. The data and visualization settings are separated in AnyChart solution; this feature minimizes a developer’s efforts required for tuning the design of charts. AnyChart contains built-in styles and presets, smart engine, style system and template system
AnyChart Flash Chart types:
- Stacked Column
- Stacked Bar
- Stacked Area
- Stacked Spline-Area
- Stacked Step-Line-Area
- 100% Stacked Column
- 100% Stacked Bar
- 100% Stacked Area
- 100% Stacked Spline-Area
- 100% Stacked Step-Line-Area
- Large set of chart types - over 60 of basic chart types
- Uncountable number of chart combinations - the chart combination engine allows you to plot most of the chart types together
- Great interactivity options - clickable, hover over, selectable data point, external function, AJAX support, etc.
- Interactive dashboards - easily build interactive dashboards using the AnyChart Dashboard feature
- Multiple axes - the Multiple Axes feature allows you to display several scales when dealing with data. Each axis can be customized; you can have as many axes as you want
- True date/time support - you can operate with any date/time data without converting it. You get full control over any settings (interval, min/max control, etc). Completely customizable data input
- Logarithmic scales - Both X and Y scales can be logarithmic; the base of the log scale can be customized
- True Type Fonts support - any language, free angle rotation and any font (upon request)
- Keyword based formatting - easy chart text configuration by using a number of built-in and custom keywords
- Custom data point attributes - attach custom fields to point or series for use in labels, tooltips, legend and actions
- Palettes - custom palettes, color range palettes, gradient palettes, custom hatch and marker palettes
- Coloring techniques - set color with RGB, HSB, Hex codes, HTML constants and color transformation functions
- Styles and templates - includes styles and templates techniques for easy chart configuration and settings reuse
- Save as Image - includes a "save your chart as image" feature for sending charts by email or to export them
- Cross-Browser Support: Firefox 2.0, AOL9, Mozilla 1.x or later, Netscape 7.x or later, Opera 6 or later, AOL for Mac OS X, Safari 1.x or later, SeaMonkey 1.0.5 or later