What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V10.0.0?
- Support for setting user-agent strings.
- Add page breaks in existing PDF files.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.9.0?
- Extract text based on columns.
- Identify if an image in a PDF is Color or Black and White.
- Extract table borders as an image.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.8.0?
- CSS3 HTML to PDF support.
- Disable file compression when adding as an embedded resource.
- Insert a Page Break between rows of a table in an existing PDF document.
- Inherit zoom while creating or editing bookmarks.
- Generate multi-layered PDFs.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.7.0?
- Create PDFs that contain internal links to attached files.
- Ximage Save method now ignores resolution parameters.
- Set file size (dimensions) during PDF to HTML conversion.
- Support for PDF to PDF/A-2A conversion.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.6.0?
- Change page orientation from Portrait to Landscape.
- Create a single HTML file output with embedded resoruces.
- Embed CSS inside HTML.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.5.0?
- Added support for PDF measurement tool.
- Save HTML, CSS, images,and font resources in Stream objects.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.4.0?
- PDF to HTML Conversion - Extract fonts independently.
- PDF to HTML Conversion - Extract fonts only once for each page.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.3.0?
- Convert a XFA document to a static PDF document.
- Add new layers to existing PDFs.
- Read PDF Hyperlink Destinations (URL).
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.2.0?
- Print PDFs using a Windows Service.
- XML to FDF conversion.
- Now supports resource loading callbacks.
- Digitally sign PDFs with timestamps.
- Define time stamp servers while certifying the document.
- Convert PDF files to PDF/A3.
- Support for PDF/A-3B.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V9.1.0?
- Control image quality when adding image stamps.
- Determine the progress of PDF file generation.
- Insert metadata with prefixes.
- Completely remove SVG from the rendering process.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V8.9.1?
- Save images in non-SVG formats while converting PDF to HTML
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V8.8.0?
- Fixed XSLT 2.0 versoned XML-FO template issue.
- Improved border styles with double lines.
- Use WOFF-fonts instead of TTF fonts.
What’s new in Aspose.PDF for .NET V8.7.0?
- Produce PDF files that conform to PDF/X-1 (ISO 15930) standards.
- PDF/X validation.
- Shrink a multipage PDF document to a single page.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V8.6.0?
- Save PDF files as EPS format.
- Convert PDF files to SVG images.
- PDF to Excel worksheet conversion.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V8.5.0?
- Convert from PDF to ePUB files.
- Convert from Dynamic XFA to PDFs.
- Convert XFA forms to images.
- Specify the page when viewing PDF documents.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V8.4.1?
- Converting PDF to JPEGs, some contents was missing from resultant JPEG file, bug fixed.
- Bookmark zoom is not properly being recognized, bug fixed.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V8.3.1?
- Repair non-standard PDF files and convert them to valid PDF files.
- PDF to DOC conversion using Streams.
- Add Table of Contents in existing PDF documents.
- Margin support for TextParagraph.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V8.2?
- Insert images in searchable PDFs.
- Define text outer color when using RenderingMode.FillStrokeText.
- Extract text from particular page region.
- Now supports deleting images.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V8.1?
- Support for PDF to DOCX Conversion.
- Convert normal PDFs to searchable PDFs.
- Create Searchable (Indexed) PDF documents.
- Tagged PDF to XML conversion.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V7.4?
- Add table inside an existing PDF document.
- Validate PDF file versions.
- Convert Linearized PDF to non-linearized PDFs.
- Get and set form field tooltips.
- Embed fonts in existing PDF files.
- Remove all fonts from a PDF document.
- Extract form fields in a specific region of a PDF file.
- Render different headers in one PDF.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V7.0?
- Read image position info in a PDF file
- Extract an image from a specific stamp
- Change the location of a stamp by changing the values in StampInfo
- Convert images in a PDF to JPEG format
- PDF multiline text alignment in stamps
- Improve memory usage in detection logic
- Improve ExponentialFunction performance
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V6.9?
- XHTML rich text fields
- Justify text in multiline text boxes
- Image field type
- Shrink page contents on a PDF page
- Implement font subsetting
- Document.Save(...) method which can accept Response object
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V6.6?
- Create PDF Portfolios
- CGM to PDF conversion
- PDF to PDF/A-1a Conversion
- Save PDFs to TIFF in A4 format instead of letter
- Set page background color
- Embed Mp3 files into a PDF document
- Support for editing accessible PDF documents
- Convert PDFs to HTML
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V6.2?
- Pdf to Pdf/A font conversion
- Implement EMF Devices
- Concatenate method adds a suffix to the same name fields
- Add separation tEMFDeviceso RGB color conversions
- Add Lab to RGB color conversions
- Supports PDF to DOC conversion
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V6.0?
- Validate PDF files for PDF/A-1a and PDF/A-1b compliance
- Convert PDF files to PDF/A-1a and PDF/A-1b compliant files
- Convert PDF files to Linearized PDFs
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V5.0?
The following bugs were fixed:
- HTML Paragraph tags are not properly being rendered
- H1 and H2 objects are being displayed in single line
- Word to PDF problem with Chinese documents
- XML-FO and XSL-FO transformation to PDF - formatting issues
- Formatting issue in BindFO feature
- Attachments & security not working
- The IsFilled property is not working with the Arc object
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V4.9?
- Added "continued" to the bottom of a wrapped page
- Now supports form validation and custom calculation
- Now supports Cell Background Images
- Now supports different styles for repeating rows
- Vertical text for Graph Note
- Inserting text across multiple pages can have different templates, margins or headers
- A new Pdf Section attribute named FirstPageInfo has been added (in addition to existing one PageInfo). It contains same page setup properties as PageInfo (like page size, margin) but it only applies to the first page in a section.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V4.8?
- Improvements in generating large size PDF documents
- Added the support for following HTML controls while transforming HTML contents into PDF file:
- <alt> html tag.
- <width> property of table
- <menu> html element
- <dir> html element
- <dd> html element
- <dl> html element
- <dt> html element
- <basefont> html element
- Fix image height
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V4.6? - Now supports transformation of large TIFF images into PDFs using efficient utilization of memory resources. In addition, it now supports the following HTML controls when transforming HTML contents into a PDF.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V4.4?
- Support for .NET Framework 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010.
- Support for MemoryStream object while creating PDF in Direct-to-File mode.
- Overloaded method BindFO(XmlDocument xmldocument,XmlDocument xsldocument); which now also takes XSLT as an argument.
- Better fonts support while creating PDF documents.
- Stable inLineHTML to PDF conversion
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V4.3?
- Method to return the current product version
- Turn of text wrapping inside table cell
- Assign value to Radio buttons while creating PDF form
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V4.1?
- Now supports page gutter
- Now supports opacity for text
- Performance and memory efficiency have been improved notably. In testing, the performance for normal XML2PDF has been improved for 60% on average and the performance for Word2PDF is improved for 30% on average.
- Beside Text paragraph, Image and Table paragraphs are now supported in FootNote and EndNote
- The long-term unresolved issue that unwanted blanks around page number has been fixed
- The logic is more reasonable when processing table and cell borders
What's new in Aspose.Pdf 4.0?
In this release, the feature 'PDF Linearization' (sometimes called 'Web Optimized' or 'Fast Web View') is now supported. The idea behind linearization is faster display of PDF documents downloaded from the web. If you're developing a Web-based system that creates large PDF files for delivery to web browsers over the Internet, you should try to make sure that your system can generate linearized PDF files. As your users might become frustrated and impatient if your system creates large PDF files that are not linearized. In addition, Aspose have optimized the performance and memory usage for large table processing. Mirror margin feature in MS Word is now supported when converting doc into PDF. Importing PDF file into Corel Draw is also supported in this release.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V3.9?
- In this release, PDF/A-1a and PDF/A1 are now fully supported.
What's new in Aspose.Pdf V3.x?
- Bookmarks at specific points
- Custom action for bookmarks
- Custom action for links
- EMF and WMF support in FO2PDF
- Security setting in xsl-fo
- Multi-Line Text Field is supported
- Canvas is supported
PDF Document Features
- Document information like Author, Creator etc. can be set
- Bookmarks level of the headings of the document can be configured
- Compression level of the document can be controlled
- Document open action can be set to Fit Page or Fit Box etc.
- Document open mode or appearance can be set to Thumbnails or Bookmarks etc.
- Document can have different Page Transition Effects like Dissolve or Box etc.
- XML and FO can be bound to the PDF document
- HTML files can be bound to the PDF document using a file name or a Web URL
- Create Pdf documents via XML, API or XML and API combined
- Page size and page margins of each section can be defined
- Page backgroung image of each section can be defined
- Page header and footer of each section can be defined
- Unique ID can be assigned to each section
- Multiple paragraphs can be added to a section
- Margins of each paragraph can be defined
- Unique ID can be assigned to each paragraph
- Each paragraph can be rendered into a new page
- Custom positioning of any paragraph is also supported
- Text can be aligned to right, left, center, justify or full justify
- Left hanging text paragraph can be created
- White spaces in the text can be preserved
- Text format can be set and inherited by the child nodes of the PDF DOM
- Text format for all segments can be changed
- Text can be made underline, overline or strikout
- Text can be rendered
- Vertical alignment of text segments can be set to baseline or topline
- Text background color can be changed
- PostScript Type1, TrueType and other PDF Core Fonts are also supported
- Replaceable symbols are also supported to change the corresponding text content at runtime
- Right-to-left languages such as Arabic, Hebrew and Urdu etc. are supported
- Custom TAB stops in the text paragraphs are also supported
- Different shapes of graphs are supported
- Graphs can be drawn on any page location specified by its coordinates
- Graphs can be rotated and scaled
- Images can be added to documents from local disk or memory
- Web images can be added to documents by giving their Web URLs
- CCITT (Fax) images are supported
- Multi-pages TIFF images are also supported
- TIFF image with CCITT (Sub-Format) can be added to document
- Transparent GIF and TIFF images are supported
- Default image feature is also added
- Images with fixed width can be added to table cells of a document
- Relative file path of the images are also supported
- Headings of the document can be numbered or bulleted
- Heading levels and auto sequencing can be configured
- System and User defined bullets can be used for headings
- Border style, margin and padding of a table can be set
- Columns width and spanning can be controlled
- Row splitting of a table can be controlled
- Table cloning is supported in two versions: Clone and Complete Clone
- Importing data from object array, DataTable or DataView into table is supported
- Default cell formatting can be applied on all table cells
- Rows and columns can be formatted
- Nested tables are allowed
- Hyperlinks to pages in the same document are supported
- Hyperlinks to pages in another document are also supported
- Hyperlinks to Non-PDF files are supported too
- Hyperlinks to web locations can also be added by specifying a target URL
- File of any type can be attached to a PDF document
- Note annotations can also be attached to a PDF document
- Position and size of the note's popup window can be specified
- Table of contents are supported
- List of tables can be added
- List of figures can be included too
- All lists can be formatted at every level
- Headings, Tables, Images or Graphs can be added as list items
Form Field Features
- Form fields can be created programmatically
- Form fields can be positioned using table
- Form fields can be positioned using custom positioning
- PDF documents can be encrypted upto 128 bits
- Master and User passwords can be set for PDF encryption
- Content modification in PDF documents can be restricted
- Copying content of PDF documents can be restricted
- Printing of the PDF documents can be restricted
- Form filling of the PDF documents can be restricted
- Degraded printing of the PDF documents can be restricted
- Annotation modification of the PDF documents can be restricted
- PDF documents assemblying can be restricted
- Screen readers of the PDF documents can be restricted
- Convert an existing XML file (.xml) plus a Style Sheet file (.xsl) to a new PDF document or a PDF file stream
- Convert an existing XML XmlDocument plus a Style Sheet XmlDocument to a new PDF document or a PDF file stream
- Convert an existing FO file (.fo) to a new PDF document or a PDF file stream
- Convert an existing FO file stream to a new PDF document or a PDF file stream
- Convert an existing FO XmlDocument to a new PDF document or a PDF file stream
- Convert an HTML page (using the local file name or a web url) into a PDF document
- Integration with Aspose.Chart is supported
- Minimum column width of a table can be acheived
- Page borders can be created
- XML can be used as a template
- Aspose.Pdf can be used with COM applications