Please note: This page was retired in May 2012.
You can find current information from the links below
If you need to buy a license for this specific version, please contact us for availability and pricing.
Other information on this page is shown for historical reference only and may have changed considerably since.
What's new in V6.6?
- Sample Plug-ins - Easy Code Reverse, C++ Reverse, FreeMind map Import
- Atlassian Plug-ins - JIRA Mind Map planner for Astah, Astah UML Macro Plug-in for Confluence
- Floating Topics in Mind Map
- Tab key to create new Mind Map topic
- Activity Diagram 2.x Support
- Note anchor to Attributes/Operations
- API Extension
What's new in V6.5?
- New options for [Shared Style] to present models with a shared line
- Const (return value) for parameters in C++
- API Extension (Get model elements on Communication diagrams, etc.)
- Handy option for switching ON/OFF suggest features
- Align features are now available in Mind Map
- Plug-in support
What's new in V6.4?
- Copy and Paste models between two .asta files - now you are able to copy and paste models between different files from one astah* to another.
- One-click diagram resizing (to fit the Diagram Editor window)
- Improved switching On/Off of Draw Suggest feature - On/Off switch button has been added on Tool bar
- Depth Arrangement Menu - Bring to Front, Bring Forward, Send Backward, Send to Back
- Mac OS X and Linux are officially supported from 6.4
- API Extension, etc.
What's new in V6.3?
- Search in Diagram - You are now able to directly search for text in diagrams .Press [Ctrl + F] to open Search bar and enter text you want to search for.
- Highlighter - This highlighter element can be used for marking/checking models or presentations in any way you like.
- Mini Icon - You are now able to add a Mini Icon on the right top corner of the models.
- Customizing Keybinds - You are now able to customize shortcut keys to use in astah* as you like.
- Improvement on API, etc.
- Auto-layout, Alignment, Size adjustment
- Jump to diagram from Structure Tree
- UseCase Description
- Copy and Paste to Microsoft office documents
- Customize stereotype icons
- Print options, Print Preview
- Exporting to JPEG, PNG files
- Exporting to EMF files
- Exporting to RTF Documents
- HTML export
Programming Language, API
- Java Modeling, Export
- Java Reverse
- C# Modeling, Export
- C# Reverse
- C++ Modeling, Export
- C++ Reverse
- Getting/Editing models by using API
- File locking (mutual exclution)
Model Conversion between diagrams
- Convert UML models to Mind Map topics and vice versa