by Codejock Software - Product Type: Component / DLL / VC++ Class Library / Source Code / Static Link Library
What’s new in Codejock Toolkit Pro 2013 V16.1?
- Full support for Visual Studio 2012 - The Toolkit Pro library has been tested with Visual Studio 2012 and fully supports it. Visual Studio 2012 has been integrated into the Deployment Wizard.
- Full support for Windows 8 - The Toolkit Pro library has been tested with Windows 8 and fully supports it.
- Office 2013 Themes - Give your application Office 2013 style themes.
- New Visual Studio 2012 Themes - New support for Visual Studio 2012 Dark and Light themes.
- Windows 8 Skin - With the new Windows 8 skin your application can look like its running on Windows 8 even in older operating systems.
- Flow Graph Updates - Flow Graph architecture has been extended to support XML, turning it into a fully featured diagram control.
- Chart Trend Lines - Trend Lines show the general direction that data seems to be heading over time.
- Chart Error Bars - These bars give you a general idea how accurate (or inaccurate) the data is.
- Code Base Refactor - Many areas of the Toolkit Pro library have been refactored to provide a more stable and easier to use toolset.
What’s new in Codejock Toolkit Pro 2011 Vol 2 V15.3.1?
- Fixed unnecessary CommandBars re-draw when workstation is locked
- Fixed Dynamic MiniToolBar position (above and below the popup menu) as in MS Office
- Added a flag to support keyboard events in custom controls in a minitoolbar
- Now uses Tahoma as fall-back font for the Ribbon backstage
- Fix for WM_SYSCOLORCHANGE when commandbars are used together with the SkinFramework
- Fix for commandbars eating TAB key for custom controls
- Fix print preview crash after printing and viewing the preview a second time
- Fix print preview page range where in some cases the page calculation was wrong
- Support for images in print preview
- Added SetAutoSize and SetHeight to change height of message bar
- Galleries are now DPI aware
- Text color selection gallery popup is now DPI aware
- Made Ribbon backstage DPI aware
- Fixed Ribbon group font height with custom font specified
- Made Ribbon toolbar icons DPI aware (scaling)
- Invalid/wrong caption button was used with multiple windows now fixed
- WM_MENUCHAR (OnMenuChar) messages incorrectly filtered in SkinFramework now fixed
- Markup support for PropertyGrid values
- Fixed drawing problems when using a docking pane with a report control inside
- Fixed plain theme drawing/groups not fully expanded
- Paint manager preview text color setting can be overridden by text color setting of preview item
- CXTPReportRecords::m_pControl not initialized after call of CXTPReportRecord::GetChilds now fixed
- Added AllowFilter to report sections
- Fixed case where scrollbar disappeared with collapsed groups
- Fixed erroneously scrolling of body section when header or footer rows were selected; fixed non-working scrolling if report height was exactly the multiple of the rows height
- Added XTP_NM_REPORT_GIVEFEEDBACK message (MFC)/GiveFeedback event (COM) to allow custom cursors during drag/drop operation
- Support for TopRowIndex with smooth scrolling (also in vscroll event) now added
- Added support for SetTopRowIndex with smooth scrolling
- Report control will now send a selection changed notification after population when InitialSelection is enabled
- Added row lock to prevent crash if grouped column was dropped onto a group
- Fixed drawing problems when using a docking pane with a report control inside
- Added xtpReportScrollModeBlockCount / xtpReportScrollModeBlockWidth scroll modes
- Added column display options
- Updated calendar resource page setup dialog with missing options for all languages
- Fixed drawing a short event - 'Location' became invisible (only in Office 2007-2010 Themes)
- Fixed printing an event outside the selected range (only in Office 2007 Themes)
- Possibility to add custom reminder intervals in the event properties dialog
- Calendar events doesn't align correctly to time grid (vertical alignment in Office 2007 Themes) now fixed
- Fixed crash when scrolling days with keyboard and active tooltip (VS6 only)
- Mouse and global messages routing to Event object markup is added. Markup layout during re-sizing is fixed
- Added define for LAYOUT_LTR in case it is undefined
- Added setting of custom encoding when converting ANSI files to UNICODE
- Fixed GDI image issues (image drawn upside down, always first image drawn)
- Added legend item interface
- Added xtpChartScaleTime/CXTPChartDateTimeScaleTypeMap
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2011 Vol. 2 V15.2.1?
- Ribbon Customization - Office 2010 style Ribbon Customization dialog allows the various parts of the ribbon to be customized by the user in an easy to use dialog.
- New Docking Stickers - Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 style docking stickers have been added to complete the 2008 and 2010 docking themes.
- New Range Area Chart - Range Area chart has been added to the chart.
- Virtual Charts - Virtual series have been added to dramatically improve chart speed when many data points are needed to be displayed.
- Batch Add Data Points - Add data to a chart all at one time minimizing the resources.
- Calendar Improvements - Specify which day is shown as “Today”, multi-month print options, scroll all day events and hide all day events.
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2011 Vol. 1 V15.1.1?
- New Radar and Polar chart types
- Logarithmic scale charts
- Office 2010 style skins
- Office 2010 style recent file list
- Visual Studio 2010 style tabs and panes
- Windows 7 style transparent toolbars
- Visual Studio style splitter window for Syntax Editor
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2011 Vol. 1 V15.0.1?
- Backstage View: The Office 2010 style backstage view replaces the traditional File menu to better organize critical tasks related to the document so that they are no more than a few clicks away. Simply click the File tab again to return to your document.
- Backstage Button and Separator Controls: Backstage button and Separator controls have been added to help you create your Controls Pane in the Backstage View.
- Office 2010 Theme Support: All components now have Office 2010 blue, black and silver theme support.
- Visual Studio 2010 Theme Support: Visual Studio 2010 themes added for CommandBars, DockingPane, TaskPanel and Propety Grid.
- Expandable ShortcutBar: The ShortcutBar now includes Office 2010 style expanding/collapsing. This allows the shortcut bar to become minimized into a navigation pane.
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2009 Vol. 4 V13.4.1?
- Fixed ColorPicker problem when some control grab focus when ColorPicker is about to show Popup
- Fixed - CXTBrowseDialog didn't return Computer if BIF_BROWSEFORCOMPUTER specified
- Fixed - If user clicked on Button and move out/move in cursor, tooltip not longer showed
- Fixed - Button dropdown glyph color replaced to GetXtremeColor(COLOR_BTNTEXT)
- New feature - Added Question icon support for TaskDialog
- Fixed -TaskDialog RadioButton align Radio icon to top
- New feature - CXTPTabControl::SetLockRedraw added
- Fixed - Added system shadow for CXTTipWindow when its available
- Fixed - Minor fix for Gallery + ComboBox + SetDropDownListStyle( FALSE )
- Fixed - Markup support added for MessageBar button text
- Fixed - If caption text is changed in Maximized MDI Child SkinFramework will redraw frame for MDI Parent too
- Fixed - AdjustWindowRect API Hook added to fix Clarion issues
- Fixed - Added SM_CXEDGE/SM_CXFRAME for GetSystemMetics hook
- New feature - Split Button support added for Windows 7/Vista
- Fixed - Enhanced CXTPSkinObjectToolBar::IsAlphaImageList it will now actually check alpha bits
- Fixed - Delphi issue with Minimized MDI child
- Fixed - Switched Popup Edit behavior - Enter to Accept - Ctrl+Enter to make new line
- New feature - Added Accessibility for DockingPane caption buttons
- Fixed - Minor fix for xtpPaneNoDockable/Stickers and Dock to Window client case
- New feature - ShowCloseTabButton option added to show close button on each tab
- Fixed - strNoItems text now can have markup tags
- New feature - Markup support added for TrackControl blocks
- Fixed - Minor fix for m_oleValue.vt == VT_NULL case
- Fixed - Indent problem while editing an item with 2 or more levels of grouping
- Fixed - ES_WANTRETURN support added for Inplace Edit
- Fixed - Problem with serialization in last release when developer don't set names for columns
- Fixed - When Calendar marked header as "Out of Office" color it didn't reset it back when event was moved/deleted
- Fixed - Problem with CXTPSyntaxEditCtrl::OnGetText with Visual Studio 2008+. Last parameter of STRBCPY_S needs additional byte for \0
- Fixed - Schemes and Themes was switched when developer set them from code
XAML Markup Support
- Fixed - Markup button didn't use IsEnabled to draw disabled state
- New feature - StrokeDashArray, StrokeStartLineCap, StrokeEndLineCap, StrokeLineJoin added for Shape objects
- Fixed - Crush with large text with TextTrimming+TextDecoration
What’s new in Toolkit Pro 2009 Vol 4?
- Fixed Radio and CheckBox marks for High dpi modes (125/150)
- TTDT_AUTOPOP implemented for Office TooltipContext
- Copy/Clone now doesn't copy xtpHideWrap | xtpHideScroll | xtpHideDockingPosition | xtpHideExpand flags.
- Tooltips will no longer display trailing ellipsis
- Now ComboBox save/restore ItemData assigned to items
- Fixed Aqua theme image (had transparent pixel in bottom right)...Please use new Office2007 dlls
- Fixed Alt conflict of CommandBars and SkinFramework
- Fixed appearance for Open/Save dialogs in Windows 7
- Added support Alpha bitmaps in Menu for Windows 7/Vista
- Added support mask for ExcludeModule: ExcludeModule("FLASH*")
- Fixed problem with Maximized Child frame on Windows 7
- SkinFramework didn't redraw frame after WM_SETICON
- Allow .NET users to set BackColor for TextBox and ListBox
- Fixed Alt conflict of CommandBars and SkinFramework
- Prevent DockingPane to ReEnable Disable Child if developer never call pPane->SetEnabled method
- Added wndPropertyGrid.HighlightChangedButtonItems so user can choose if text in in-place button will be bold if HighlightChanged is used. Also fixed button margins for bolded in-place buttons
- Fixed - Don't show tooltip for items with DT_WORDBREAK draw style
- Fixed case where group rows would process [ and ] that are used for group formulas even when GetFormula was empty. This causes and group caption with  to be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed sort arrow offset problems
- Set column maximum width constraint now works correctly independent of column autosize option
- Fixed cases where multi-line tooltips would not be displayed on multiple lines
- XTPMarkupSetDefaultFont wasn't called for m_bFixedRowHeight and first measure
- When .IconView set to False the column order changed
- Fixed bug where icon column would show up in field chooser when hidden
- Fixed condition where scrollbar would show for icon view when not needed (when first shown)
- Fix for ExpandAll which would fail if called when no rows present.
- Fixed ShowItemsInGroups behavior.
- Fixed case where the edit control for an indented item was drawn in the wrong spot
- Added fix for UnrestrictedDragDrop if dropped externally into report
- Added ability to align group row formula text. Now it will use the Column.Alignment formatting
- Added ShowIconWhenEditing and IsShowIconWhenEditing so user can specify whether icons displayed for an item will be visible while the item is getting edited. (Icon is not editable)
- Fixed case where items with a check box and are editable that the check box was not visible during editing
- Added CXTPReportSelectedRows::SetNotifyOnSelctedRowsClear\GetNotifyOnSelctedRowsClear to suppress clear notifications during Select and SelectBlock, default is to send this notification. #24103
- Added XTP_NM_REPORT_STATECHANGED message to notify the owner that the selection state of the report has changed for multiple items
- Code change for overlapping multi day event bug fix
- Fixed DayView printing with 2 pages
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2009 Vol. 3 V13.3.0?
This release introduces many stability and usability enhancements for all components for Windows 7 and x64 platforms. Additionally, a new Track Control for video editing is included, all ActiveX products are now x64 compatible, merged cell support for the report control and support has been added for Visual Studio 2010 RC.
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2009 Vol. 3 V13.2.0?
- Minimizable Shortcut Bar - The shortcut bar now supports the Office 2007 style minimize feature. With this the shortcut bar's width can be minimized to a single "toolbar" that can be expanded to see the shortcutbar in full.
- Office 2010 and Visual Studio 2010 Style Themes - The ribbon can now use the Office 2010 style "white" and "scenic" themes. The white theme will use the new Office 2010 file menu button and the scenic theme will use the Windows 7 style file menu button.
- Tab Workspace New Window Tab - The tab workspace now supports a "new window" tab similar to that seen in Internet Explorer. It is an extra tab button that is placed at the end of the tab list. This tab can be used to open a new window.
- Excel-like Report Calculation Enhancements - The report's Excel-like formula support has been enhanced to support 2-level group row support.
- Report Virtual Mode Enhancements - Many enhancements have been added to the report's virtual mode including multi-line cells, multiple children support and row height resizing.
- Windows 7 Support - All products have been updated to work with Windows 7.
- Visual Studio 2010 Support - Added support for the latest Visual Studio 2010 beta.
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2009 Vol. 2 V13.1.0?
- Pinnable Recent File List - A Recent File List or MRU is used to display a recent list of opened files in a ribbon or commandbars popup menu. The new MRU can be used in a pinned (Office 2007 style) or non-pinned style. When using a pinnable MRU the user can pin the item so that it always remains in the list as new items are added.
- Office 14 Style Themes - The ribbon can now use the Office 14 style "white" and "scenic" themes. With these new themes you can be sure that your application is sporting the latest and greatest look. A new "System" theme has been added in addition to the Office 14 style themes.
- Excel-like Report Calculations - With Excel-like formula support the report can calculate the sum of all rows or a subset of rows and display results in the item's caption.
- Space Saving Expandable Columns - Expandable columns will have an arrow button in the column header which allows the column width to be expanded to the width of a pre-determined amount of columns.
- Report Icon View - Icon View is a view similar to the Icon View in Windows Explorer. The report can switch to Icon view from normal view allowing each row to be represented by an icon and some text.
- Read-Only Calendar - The Calendar now supports a Read-Only mode. This allows users to view all the data in the calendar without allowing them to modify the appointments.
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2009 Vol. 1 V13?
- The main purpose of this release is to create a stable version that fixes problems from all previous versions. You will find some fixes and enhancements along with a new Calendar Time Line view
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2008 Vol. 2?
- Ribbon Designer - Designing an Office 2007 style ribbon bar is now easier than ever before with the WYSIWYG Office 2007 Ribbon Designer. With only a few mouse clicks users can have a state of the art user interface.
- Multiple Skins Support - With multiple skin support many different skin files can be applied to different objects on the same form, for example, the buttons on a form can use a separate skin from the skin used on the main form.
- Application and Context Menu Support - SkinFramework now automatically skins all application and context menus to completely skin every part of the application.
- Office 2007 Common Control Support - Several common controls have been added with Office 2007 theme support. Some of the controls include the Edit, ComboBox, SpinButton, ProgressBar and Scrollbar controls.
- GDI+ Support for Markup - with the help of GDI+ shapes drawn in XAML markup look much smoother. Using GDI+, Markup can be used to create such things as elegant looking charts.
- Print Preview Control - Printing the perfect view in COM just got a little easier, Markup, RTF text or just about anything else can be displayed in the Print Preview control before it is printed.
- Option Buttons - Option buttons and check box controls now give developers a few more options on how to get user input in the Property Grid.
- Form Extender Control - The Form Extender Control for VB6 extends the functionality of a standard form by adding additional properties such as transparency and save\restore placement that would normally require extra API calls.
- Markup Class Model - The Markup Class Model has been added to COM to allow controls such as the Check Box and Radio Button to respond to markup events. In addition, a the new MarkupLabel control allows markup to be created in code.
What’s new in Codejock 2008 Vol. 1?
- XAML Markup Support: Markup can be used to add hyperlinks, buttons, images, beautify the text, etc. inside Codejock controls such as the ShortctBar, TaskPanel, Label, etc. Usually this applies to the ToolTip, Caption and Text properties for a control.
- Outlook 2007 Style Caption Bar: The new caption bar gives users new ways to change the current day\view of the calendar view.
- Codejock Skinbuilder Tool:Codejock Software’s new Skinbuilder tool allows users to edit existing skins or create their own to be used with SkinFramework.
- Access 2007 Style Tabs:Access 2007 style tabs are available for CommandBars, Docking Pane and Tab Control.
- Visio Style Side Docking Panes: Side docking enables panes to be docked to the inside edge of the client area of an application, keeping the currently set width and height.
- Office 2007 Black, Blue, and Silver Colors: All Codejock controls that support the Office 2007 style can use blue, black and silver colors.
- Mini Toolbar: MiniToolbar is an Office 2007 style context toolbar used to display options relevant to the task at hand.
- Message Bar: The Office 2007 style message bar similar to that displayed when opening a document with an "unsafe" macro or other "unsafe" content in MS Word 2007. It can be used to display any custom message to the user.
- All Ribbon Elements Implemented: With the addition of the Mini Toolbar and Message Bar the Ribbon now complies with all of the Office 2007 UI Guidelines. All Office2007 elements are now implemented, both required and optional.
- Statusbar Switches, Progressbar and Sliders: Office 2007 style switches and sliders can now be used in the Statusbar.
- Visual Studio 2008 Style Theme: CommandBars can now be themed to look like Visual Studio 2008.
- Button DropDowns: The button control has been enhanced to look like a button dropdown.
- Hyperlink, Bitmap and Markup Label CommandBar Controls: Hyperlink, Bitmap and Markup Label controls bring even more options to get user input from CommandBars and Ribbon.
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2007 Vol 2?
- Office 2007 Style HTML SuperTips: HTML tooltips allow valid snippets of HTML to be used to format tip windows
- Outlook 2007 Style Calendar Appointment Categories: Categories replace the old appointment labels and there can be several categories set to any appointment
- Excel Style Header and Footer Rows: Header and footer rows allows rows in the report to always remain visible at the top and bottom of the report
- Multiple In-place Property Grid Buttons: Each property grid item can have several buttons associated to make it easier for users to select data for the item
- Tabbed List and Tree View: Tabbed list and Tree view controls have the same functionality as a tab control, only they use an alternative method of navigation
What’s new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2007 Vol 1?
Vol 1 is the 1st major release for 2007 that introduces Vista style Task Dialog, SkinFramework for .NET with RTL support, built-in Slider and Spin Button controls for Property Grid, Multiple Resources for Each Calendar Day, Enhanced Report Control Memory Management, updated language translations including support for Bulgarian and Turkish languages.
What's new in Codejock ToolkitPro 2006 Q4?
Q4 is the fourth major release for 2006 incorporating several new enhancements that include the new Office 2007 silver theme, RibbonBar Vista glass effect, Ribbon and CommandBar Office 2007 Style ScreenTips, variable Ribbon and CommandBar font sizes, Office 2007 style system popup menu, Vista Skins for SkinFramework, brand new Syntax Editor control, CommandBar Radio button, CommandBar color picker control, Docking Pane keyboard navigation, Print Preview for Calendar and Report Control, MDI and Context menu manager, Built-in calendar dialogs, and the ability to automatically convert standard VB6 menus to commandbars.
What's new in Codejock ToolkitPro Vol 3?
Vol 3 is the third major release for 2006 incorporating several new enhancements that include new Office 2007 style Galley Components, full support for Right-To-Left (RTL) languages, Skin Framework support for PNG file format, new Ribbon Bar themes Obsidian (black) theme and Office 12 (Aqua) color theme from Beta 1, Office 2007 style Ribbon and Command Bar animation effects, improved compatibility with automated testing tools, and full support for Windows Vista and Windows x64 platforms.
The Office Colorization Manager in Toolkit gives applications the closest, most exact colorization possible because it matches the same colors used by Office for each particular Windows color setting. The Office style or cool menus can be configured with as little as one line of code, making Toolkit a time saver. With this, you can configure the menus to use your existing toolbar resources or define a set of commands that you can hide from the user until they expand the menus by pressing or hovering over the chevron style button. You can also configure how you desire your menus to be displayed using animation and shadow effects. Animation delay time can easily be configured, and you can choose from several predefined effects such as Random, Unfold, Slide, Fade and None or create your own custom animation effects.
The accelerator key manager allows you to assign shortcuts to menu commands quickly and easily. You can also save this information for your entire application or on a per document basis. Inserting a tools menu into your workspace is simple when using the customizable tools menu in Toolkit. You can assign menu commands to program files or web pages that can be run directly from your application. The menu bars component provides a toolbar style dockable menu bar. Floating or docking your application menu to any side of your workspace window is simple.
Toolkit also provides you with enhanced controlbars including Office style toolbars and menubars, high color toolbars, multiple frame docking, color picker toolbar buttons, tear-off popup windows, a custom status bar, docking windows, and persistent rebars everything needed from controlbars. It also offers many dialog options including a tip of the day dialog, browse for folder dialog, resizable layout manager and MDI Windows manager. The shortcut bar features that are included with Toolkit are the Office style shortcut bar, the VS.NET style toolbox and the pager common control.
Also included are button controls, combo box controls, windows shell API, static controls, edit controls, tree controls, list box, tabbed controls, views and seamless Visual Studio integration.
Toolkit comes with complete documentation that gives Windows developers the ability to create sophisticated GUIs similar to those seen in Microsoft Office, Visual Studio.NETand Internet ExplorerIt is continually enhanced and improved upon and new versions are released frequently to ensure that you always have the most up-to-date and fully supported version available. Complete source code is included for Toolkit and all sample projects to ensure that you always have access to the latest enhancements and bug fixes.
Codejock Software's Toolkit Professional provides all of the advanced features found in the Suite, including Command Bars, Docking Pane, Chart Pro and Property Grid.
Chart Pro is an advanced chart library for Windows software development. Codejock Chart Pro Visual C++ includes the following chart types: area, bar, bubble, candle stick, line, fast line, funnel, pyramid, gantt, high low, pie, point, range bar, spline area, stacked area, stacked bar, stacked spline, 100% stacked bar, 100% stacked area, side-by-side stacked bar, scatter line, step line, stacked spline area, doughnut, 3D pie, 3D doughnut, 3D torus, 3D pyramid and rotated bars. Codejock Chart Pro Visual C++ supports zooming and scrolling, secondary axes, multiple diagrams and markup titles. Included is a Chart Builder application that allows a chart to be built using the WYSIWYG designer and then loaded into the chart. In addition to the chart, the new Flow Graph control is also included in Codejock Chart Pro Visual C++.
Codejock Software's Command Bars provides Windows developers with a sophisticated Office style Command Bars and One Note style MDI tab windows. The framework fully supports menu and toolbar customization to give you more control over your applications workspace. Command Bars comes with built in theme support that will allow you to choose from predefined themes or create your own custom theme.
Command Bars supports all the features you would expect from an enterprise class component.
- MicrosoftStyle Toolbars
- MicrosoftStyle Menus
- MicrosoftStyle MDI Tabs
Command Bar provides complete menu and toolbar customization.
- Intelligent Menus
- Tear-Off Menus and Toolbars
- Drag and Drop Commands
- Edit, Copy, Delete and Modify Commands
- Add and Remove Toolbar Commands Dynamically
- User Defined Toolbars
- Toggle Large or Small Toolbar Icons
- Toggle Screen Tips
- Hide and Show Toolbars
With Command Bar you can choose from different display styles for your command icons.
- Windows Theme Support plus Alpha Icons
- Faded Menu and Toolbar Icons
- Disabled Menu and Toolbar Icons
- Menu and Toolbar Icon Shadows
- Menu Animations and Shadows
In addition to full menu and toolbar control, Command Bar offers several specialized controls that you can use in your application.
- Office Colorization Manager
- Office Style Combo Box
- Office Style Edit Box
- Color Selector
- Popup Window
- Popup Toolbar
- Font Selection Combo Box
- Font Size Combo Box
Command Bars provides several built in themes that are ready to use. You can choose from several predefined themes or create your own.
Codejock Software's Docking Pane provides Windows developers with a sophisticated Visual Studio.NETstyle docking pane. Windows developers can easily create tear off tabs and auto hide windows that allow for a more manageable application workspace. The docking panes comes with built in theme support that will allow you to choose from predefined themes such as Visio and Visual Studio or create your own custom theme.
Docking Pane supports many standard features you would expect from an enterprise class component.
- Nested Grouping
- Tear Off Tabs
- WYSIWYG .NET and Visio Style Docking
- Sliding Auto Hide Windows
- Pinnable Panes
- Float and Dock Panes
- Drag-n-Drop Pane Positioning
- Active Pane
- Hide and Show Panes
Docking Pane provides several built in themes that are ready to use. You can choose from any of the predefined themes or create your own.
Docking Pane provides the ability to load and save your panel layouts to an XML format. You choose to define several layouts and load them dynamically during runtime.
- XML and Resource Pane Layout Serialization
Codejock Software's Property Grid provides Windows developers with a sophisticated Visual Studio.NETstyle property grid. Windows developers can easily create a hierarchical list of editable properties and represent any data type or sub-item. The property grid comes with a built in toolbar for easy sorting and grouping, and a help panel to display information on each selected item.
Property Grid supports many standard features you would expect from an enterprise class grid component.
- Integrated Toolbar
- Integrated Help Panel
- Hierarchical List of Editable Properties
- Data Sorting
- Customizable appearance
Property Grid provides several built in data types that are ready to use. You can choose from any of the predefined data types or define your own.
- Read Only
Property Grid can support an unlimited number of data types by allowing you to create your own customized type. Our sample projects show you how to do this easily, here are just a few.
- Combo List
- Check Box
- File Selection
- Mask Edit
- Spin Button
Report supports many standard features you would expect from an enterprise class grid component.
- Integrated Field Chooser
- Virtual Mode
- Integrated Preview Mode
- Integrated Group Box
- Reusable Layouts
- Multiple Selection
- Integrated Filter Mode
- Tree View Mode
- Report Borders
- Mouse Wheel Scrolling
Report Column Features - The columns in Report support features such as drag and drop ordering and data sorting.
- Resize, Remove, and Reorder Columns
- Sort Data Across Multiple Columns
- Hide and Show Column Headers
- Auto Column Sizing
- Hierarchically Group by Column
- Column Header Style
- Hide Columns
- Column Header Alignment
Report Grid Lines - Report allows you to change the color and style of the grid lines in the report.
Report Cell Types and Features - Report supports many different data types. Cells can contain images, combo boxes, buttons, etc.
- In-Place Cell Editing
- Data Types
- AutoCorrect Data Validation Support
- Custom Drawing
- Check Box
- Combo Box
- Tool Tips
Report Cell Attributes - Report cells have many different attributes that can easily be customized.
- Text Color
- Background Color
- Custom Font
- Text Alignment
- Cell Formatting
- Date Formatting
Calendar supports many standard features you would expect from an enterprise class calendar component.
- Integrated Time Scale
- Integrated Date Picker
- Edit Appointments with Ease
Calendar Views - Calendar provides several built in display formats to choose from. You can choose from day, 7 day week, 5 day work week, or month view. If a built in view is not desired, then a user defined range of day can be specified.
- Day View
- 5 Day Work Week View
- 7 Day Week View
- Month View
Calendar View Options - Several options are available to customize the different views in the calendar.
- Work Week Mask for Day and Work Week Views
- Select the Starting Day of the Week
- Week Count in Month View
Built in Appointment Types - Calendar provides several built in appointment types that are ready to use in the calendar. You can choose from any of the predefined appointment types.
- One Time Appointment
- Daily Appointment
- Multi-Day Appointment
- All Day Appointment
- Weekly Appointment
- Monthly Appointment
- Yearly Appointment
Appointment Attributes - Calendar provides several ways to customize the appearance of the appointments in the calendar to make it easy to see what the appointment is simply by looking at it.
- Private Item
- Scheduled Meeting
- Appointment Label
- Time Management During the Appointment
- Appointment Start and End Times
Data Formats - Calendar provides several ways to save and load the Appointment data in the calendar. The data in the calendar can be bound to an external database, xml file, or binary file.
Codejock Software's TaskPanel provides Windows developers with a sophisticated Office Task Panel similar to what is seen in Microsoft® Office and Windows Explorer. The TaskPanel can even be used as a Visual Studio .NET style tool box. Full “drag and drop” support makes organizing items in the task panel quick and easy. Many different themes are available. Not only can you make your Task Panel look good, but you can change the behavior too. Available behaviors include Windows Explorer, List Box, and Tool Box. With the Task Panel’s grouping feature you can easily manage your application shortcuts and have a unique way of displaying information to your users.
Office and Explorer Task Panel
- Task Panel - TaskPanel provides an Office Task Panel similar to what is seen in Microsoft® Office and Windows Explorer. You can easily manage your application shortcuts and have a unique way of displaying information to the end user. Define your own categories and shortcuts to match your applications current theme settings. The TaskPanel can even be used as a VS. NET style Toolbox
- Item Types - TaskPanel allows you to easily add groups of related items to your taskpanel. You can add text items that allow you to display important information, you can add links, and you can add your own custom controls such as a textbox, combobox, command button, and option button
- Group Captions - TaskPanel allows you to hide/show the caption bar of your task panel groups giving you more flexibility over how your data is displayed to the user
- Special Groups - TaskPanel allows you to designate a group as "special." Groups marked as special will be displayed differently than normal groups drawing the users attention to that particular group. This is an excellent way to show the user the "default" or important items
- Animation - TaskPanel allows you to use animation effects when opening and closing groups in the task panel. You can turn animation on, off, or use the currently set operating system settings. In addition to animation, you have several predefined behaviors to choose from that change the way that groups are opened and closed
- Expandable Groups - TaskPanel allows you to designate which groups the user can expand and hide. You can specify individual groups or indicate that all group can or can't be expanded
- Margins - TaskPanel allows you change the margins of the task panel. You can change the margins surrounding the task panel groups, or you can change the margins of each individual task panel group item
VS.NET Style ToolBox Control - Task Panel provides you with fully functional ToolBox control
- Theme Support - Task Panel ActiveX offers a ‘VS.NET Style Toolbox’ which provides a great alternative to the standard menu shortcuts. The Toolbox is incorporated into the TaskPanel so your Toolbox has all the functionality of the TaskPanel. You can easily create and assign toolbox commands
- Toolbox Layout - Task Panel's Toolbox control allows you to change the layout of your toolbox items with a single line of code. The items can be displayed as Images, Images with text, and Images with text below the icons. You can change the layout of the toolbox at any time in your program
- Drag and Drop Items - Task Panel's Toolbox and TaskPanel control allows you to change "Drag and Drop" items. You can move items within the same group, or you can drag items to another group. You can also Drag and Drop an entire group. Drag and Drop allows you to easily customize a Toolbox or TaskPanel
- Toggle Buttons - Task Panel's Toolbox and TaskPanel control offers toggle buttons that allow the user to easily see when items in your Toolbox and TaskPanel are "on" or "off". When a toggle button is clicked, you only need to update the "selected" property of the item
- Icon Size - With Task Panel's Toolbox and TaskPanel control you always have the choice of selecting either small or large toolbar icons. You can easily set the size of the icons that will be used for small or large icons. Switching between the two can be accomplished with only a few mouse clicks, giving users the satisfaction of controlling the look of the application. With this feature there is no need to worry about running out of space for more icons in using the small icons and there is no need for squinting to determine which icon to use when using the large icons
- Hot Tracking - Task Panel's Toolbox and TaskPanel control allows you to easily add hot tracking. When you move the mouse cursor over your items, they will become "Hot" when Hot Tracking is enabled. This allows you to easily see which item the mouse cursor is over. There are 4 different styles of hot tracking to choose from, which are, Text and Image, Text Only, Image Only, and None
- Behavior - Task Panel's Toolbox and TaskPanel control allows you to change the animation behavior of group items as you navigate them.
Codejock Software's ShortcutBar provides Windows developers with a sophisticated Office Shortcut Bar navigation panel similar to the navigation panel seen in Microsoft Outlook 2003.
The ShortcutBar is an excellent way to consolidate your application. Shortcuts in the navigation panel provide users with a quick and easy way to access different places in your application.
The Shortcut Bar’s client pane allows you to display controls such as a tree control to display a list of folders.
ShortcutBar provides your application with Office style themes. Several different themes are available.
Outlook Shortcut Bar
- Shortcut Bar - Shortcut Bar comes with an Office Shortcut Bar similar to what is seen in Microsoft Outlook. You can easily manage your application shortcuts and have a unique way of displaying information to the end user. Define your own categories and shortcuts to match your applications current theme settings
- Shortcut Caption Bar - Shortcut Bar comes with an Office Shortcut Caption Bar similar to what is seen in Microsoft Outlook. Shortcut Caption bars can be displayed as a "main" or "sub" item caption. Both "main" and "sub" item caption bars will use the colors of the currently set theme. You can easily use Shortcut Caption bars with the Shortcut Bar to create a unique way of displaying information to the end user
- Expandable Shortcut List - Shortcut Bar's ShortcutBar allows you to easily expand/shrink the expandable shortcut list simply by dragging the list to the desired size, or you can specify how many shortcuts are displayed in the expandable list via code
- Shortcut Icons - Shortcut Bar's ShortcutBar allows you to easily use multiple icon sizes for different size shortcuts. You can add a different set of icons to be displayed while your shortcuts are displayed in the expanded shortcut list, this way your icons do not look grainy
- Show/Hide Client Pane - Shortcut Bar's ShortcutBar allows you to hide/show the client pane in your ShortcutBar
Provides Windows GUI engineers with a comprehensive set of object-oriented components has been designed to handle most any GUI application development requirement.
Subscription License: Includes the latest product updates and phone/email technical support for one year/30 days.
Several translations are available for the software. In addition to English, there are translations for Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, German, Danish, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian and Swedish.