by ComponentArt - Product Type: Component / .NET Class / .NET WPF / Silverlight / Windows Runtime Controls / Windows Phone 7 Controls
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate 2012
|Add to Cart
||1 Developer Subscription License - Includes one year subscription
||Delivered via Download
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Subscription Renewals
|Add to Cart
||1 Subscription Renewal License (for customers with a current Subscription)
||Delivered via Download
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What’s new in ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate 2012?
- Data Visualization for WinRT - A native set of controls for Windows 8, optimized for touch input and mobile CPUs.
- Micro Charts, NavigationTiles, TreeList, Dropdown, DropdownTree - The Data Visualization suite has been expanded with a number of new controls, chosen strategically to enable implementation of modern user interfaces, improve performance on mobile CPUs and minimize the amount of required application code.
- KPI Data Objects - Developers are able to preload any amount of data, of any date-time granularity and then efficiently query this data for hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly values. Multiple datasets of potentially different original granularity can be combined, allowing easy implantations of common dashboard scenarios where metrics are compared to targets or other metrics.
- New Demo Applications - Data Visualization product demo applications for WinRT, WPF and Silverlight have been reconceived as interactive product tutorials. They contain everything that developers need to quickly get up to speed and become productive including live dashboard examples, control galleries, integrated tutorials, source code and data viewers.
What’s new in ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate 2011?
- PivotGrid Control & OLAP Support - A rich set of data libraries has been added to ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET to provide native support for handling of multi-dimensional data. A new multi-dimensional data source provider control automatically connects to cubes hosted in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services. Brand-new PivotGrid and PivotTree controls provide easy navigation of the cubes.
- Support for Windows Phone 7 - Support for Windows Phone 7 is now fully integrated into the main ComponentArt Data Visualization for Silverlight package. A specialized version of all control assemblies targeting the mobile platform is now distributed and supported as part of the Data Visualization for Silverlight. A separate demo gallery application optimized for the phone as well as a Windows Phone 7 quick start project are also included.
- Charting Millions of Records - The Data Visualization suite now handles millions of records out-of-the-box. Dashboard rendering is never a bottleneck with the new sampling system which is enabled automatically when large record sets are used. With the 2011 release, ComponentArt ships an integrated dashboard example showcasing interactive navigation through 1 million records on the client.
- Vastly Expanded Charting Features - With the 2011 release ComponentArt introduces a comprehensive set of new features: range highlighting along X or Y axis, delta indicator stripes, target line, logarithmic axis, multiple independent Y axis, automatically adjusted ranges, projected values, unlimited levels of axis annotations, free-form X/Y zooming and scrolling, datapoint and range selection, expanded popup types, context menu, drag & drop integration with the GridView control, dynamic range adjustment when hiding or showing series and many more.
- New Map-based Visualizations and Shape Files - The new Map control now supports interactive selection of areas and points, unlimited map layers, built-in bubble visualizations, expandable custom visualizations, map drill-down with load-on-demand shapes and GridView integration.
- Expanded TimeNavigator Features - ComponentArt's original, TimeNavigator control has been further enhanced to provide intuitive animated transitions through selection states. The customization rule-set has been expanded to include: culture settings, fiscal offset, first day of week, first week of year and week numbering.
- Brand-New PDF and Image Export Library - The Data Visualization suite now includes a library for exporting any XAML-based content to images and PDFs. Complete dashboards, or dashboard elements like charts and other visualizations can now be saved and shared through these broadly supported formats.
- SharePoint 2010 Theme Pack - All Data Visualization controls now feature a built-in theme and a color palette created specifically to match the look and feel of SharePoint 2010. Dashboards built using this theme blend seamlessly into the SharePoint 2010 interface.
- Enhanced Integrated Dashboard Demos - ComponentArt integrated live dashboard demos are now built using the MVVM architecture. All dashboard demos support printing, exporting to PDF and high-quality full screen scaling.
- All-new State-of-the-art Product Documentation - The 2011 release of ComponentArt Data Visualization includes vastly expanded product documentation, featuring extensive API references, dozens of new control tutorials as well as MVVM dashboard building whitepapers and tutorials.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Features
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate includes includes charts, gauges, maps, gridview, time navigator and a calc engine for both WPF and Silverlight Technologies. All of ComponentArt's charts, gauges, maps, grids and time navigators are built on top of this core rendering technology, producing a unified look and feel across the entire suite.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Performance
ComponentArt's Data Visualization suite has been designed for handling extremely large amounts of data – measured in millions of records – through a highly effective WCF web service communication layer. In addition, all controls are capable of handling tens of thousands of records on the client.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Common Framework
Common data access and CalcEngine data processing technology are at the core of ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET. In addition, the suite includes generic elements for building dashboard user interfaces: DashboardLayout, DashboardPanel and DashboardPopup. All of these elements are reused by all data visualization controls – providing a consistent programming framework throughout the application.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Interactivity
Providing context through animated drill-downs, enabling data point selection and templated popups, interactive zooming & scrolling have all been developed improve end user experience.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Suite-wide Themes & Palettes
Themes are used throughout the suite to define visual characteristics of the user interface, such as chrome shapes of DashboardPanels and Dashboard popups, as well as the matching visual properties of the individual controls. Setting a theme on a DashboardPanel will automatically apply that theme to all controls that it contains. Theme settings can be overridden on each individual control. Color palettes are also commonly shared throughout the suite. Any palette can be applied against any theme. All controls support the same set of palettes and themes – providing a highly consistent look and feel throughout the application. The suite ships with a set of professionally designed themes and palettes, all of which can be further customized to match any branding requirements.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Comprehensive Visual Studio 2010 Design Time Support
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET offers extensive design-time capabilities within Microsoft's Visual Studio IDE. All controls include custom design UI panels – enabling quick customization and design-time preview. In addition, ComponentArt is pleased to include single-click license enabling of the application, greatly simplifying the deployment of your solution.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Charting
- Bar & Column Charts - Bar & Column Charts are used for plotting discrete (or 'discontinuous') data, providing an effective visualization for a sequence of values. Bar charts are displayed in horizontal orientation, while columns are vertical. ComponentArt XyChart control includes a variety of attractive 2D and 3D bar and column chart shapes: 3D Cylinder, 3D Block, 3D Rounded Block, Simple Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Double Edged Rectangle, Gradient Rectangle and Double Edged Gradient Rectangle. The control supports an unlimited number of points and series. Series compositions can be: side-by-side, stacked or stacked 100%. Each series and each data point can be customized individually.
- Pie & Donut Charts - Pie and Donut charts are used to visualize individual values in proportion to the total. ComponentArt PieChart control includes a variety of 2D and 3D shapes, the ability to customize data point annotations and popups, as well as to shift individual slices.
- Line Charts - Line charts are used to visualize a trend in data over intervals of time. Depending on the nature of the pattern being followed, smooth, polygon or step line shapes are appropriate. ComponentArt XyChart control includes a variety of attractive line styles, ranging from solid, dotted and dashed, in a number of thickness, border and shadow presets. All line charts have been designed with performance in mind first, so they can handle any number of data points and series. Scrolling and zooming are built into the control, so interactively analyzing large amounts of data is easy.
- Area Charts - Area charts display quantitative data graphically. They are commonly used to represent cumulated totals using numbers or percentages (stacked areas) over time. ComponentArt XyChart control features a number effective 3D and 2D area chart styles, including translucent gradient, opaque gradient, solid and with a bordered line. Similarly to line charts, ComponentArt's area charts are capable handling very large datasets. The built-in scrolling and zooming provide easy interactive analysis of data.
- Bubble & Marker Charts - Bubble charts enable visualizing data where every plotted entity is defined in terms of three distinct numeric parameters. Bubble charts can facilitate the understanding of the social, economic, medical, and other scientific relationships. ComponentArt XyChart includes flexible and visually appealing 2D and 3D bubble charts, with customizable data point annotations and interactive popups.
- Financial & Stock Charts - Financial & stock charts types are used to describe price movements of a security, derivative, or currency over time. ComponentArt XyChart features interactive "candlestick" and "open-high-low-close" chart types, with templated data point annotations and popups. Combined with the extensive financial function library included in the CalcEngine, ComponentArt's Data Visualization suite is a compelling visualization package for the financial industry.
- Funnel Charts - Funnel charts are used to represent stages in a process, where data of each stage is a subset of the previous one. ComponentArt FunnelChart provides attractive 2D and 3D funnel visualizations, with templated strips and data point annotations.
- Radar Charts - Radar charts display three or more quantitative variables represented on axes starting from the same point. ComponentArt RadarChart delivers effective 2D and 3D radar visualizations through a combination of line, area and marker styles.
- TreeMaps - Treemaps represent hierarchical, tree-structured data through a series of nested rectangles. ComponentArt TreeMap control provides interactive treemap visualizations, with templated item and group annotations and item popups.
- Combination Charts - Combination charts combine multiple chart types to visualize data from several series. Series styles are selected based on semantics, so that the same type of data has the same representation in the chart.
- Ability to Handle Very Large Datasets - ComponentArt's Charting controls have been designed for handling extremely large amounts of data – measured in millions of records – through a highly effective WCF web service communication layer. In addition, all controls are capable of handling tens of thousands of records on the client.
- Integration with the CalcEngine - All Charting controls can directly leverage the powerful data processing capabilities of the CalcEngine control. This enables any number of "computed" series, where statistical, financial or dataset operations can be performed on a dataset through a simple "Calc" expression. Additionally, CalcEngine enables insertion of custom computed XAML fragments into the control's visual tree, delivering another level of client-side flexibility.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Gauges
- Radial Gauges - Radial gauges are used to visually present a value in the context of a certain range and optional target(s). ComponentArt RadialGauge control supports 13 different gauge shapes: full circle, 4 orientations of half-circle and 8 orientations of quarter-circle. Extensive customizations are possible through scale, range, tickmark and annotation settings.
- BulletGraphs - The purpose of bullet graphs is to visually display a value, relative to a target, in the context of good, fair and poor ranges. ComponentArt BulletGraph control delivers powerful horizontal and vertical bullet graphs, with flexible color stops, smooth animation and templated value and target bar popups.
- Linear Gauges - Used to display a value in the context of a range, ComponentArt LinearGauge features multiple scales, ranges and pointers, flexible annotations and templateable popups.
- Cylinders - Cylinders are used to display a percentage of the target reached in a linear form.
- Half Donuts - Half donuts are used to display a percentage of the target reached in a radial form.
- Thermometers - Thermometers are used to display a percentage reached towards a maximum value in a linear form, with optional tickmarks and annotations.
- Numeric Gauges - Numeric gauges display numeric values in a graphically pleasing form, with optional animation effects.
- Indicators - Indicators are used to show the state of a certain measure, based on a set of predefined rules.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate Maps
- Effective Visualization of Geographic Data - A comprehensive mapping package including state-of-the-art rendering and rich interactive features built on the latest Silverlight and WPF technology. Included is a large collection of over 150 ready-to-use maps of continents, regions and countries and US states.
- Templated Item Popups - The Map control takes advantage of the standard DashboardPopup control to provide rich, themable popups over items on the map. The popup content is fully templated, allowing for rich, on-demand presentation of context-sensitive data.
- Interactive Drill-downs - When a large amount of map data is organized hierarchically, the Map control can load it on-demand using an interactive drill-down approach. In such a scenario, an area, when selected, is automatically zoomed while additional data is loaded to visualize its constituents.
- High-performance Zooming & Panning - Interactive zooming and panning via the mouse and standard features of the Map control. The functionality can also be used by interacting with the zooming and panning widget which can optionally be displayed within the control.
- Multiple Shape Layers, Templated Points & Lines - Multiple layers of data are needed for some visualizations: points and/or lines may be plotted on top of areas, and both are fully customizable using XAML templates. Embed other Data Visualization controls, like Charts and Gauges, within your map.
- Flexible Projections - The Map control includes a dynamic and extensible projection library. A complete set of standard cartographic projections is included, and can easily be added to by extending simple base classes.
- Including a Large Map Library - The Data Visualization package includes an extensive library of ready-to-use ESRI shapefiles, covering multiple configurations of the World, its Continents and Regions, and over one hundred countries, including the United States and all its individual states.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate GridView
- Effective Spreadsheet and Paged Display of Data - Choose between two intuitive interfaces into your tabular data: Excel-like spreadsheet presentation and traditional paged data grid. Or choose something in between, by picking and choosing your favourite features. GridView's highly usable user interface utilizes the best of Silverlight and WPF technology for a rich presentation of your tabular data. Its streamlined API allows for quick implementation in your application or dashboard.
- Built-in Sorting, Grouping and Paging - The GridView control knows how to efficiently sort, group and page through any data set available to the application. All functionality is immediately usable through the intuitive interface.
- Interactive Column Resizing & Reordering - Customize and adjust the view by quickly ordering and sizing columns. The API allows for easy saving and loading of customized column configurations.
- Row & Column Freezing - Easily manage large spreadsheet views by freezing columns and rows of special interest while you scroll horizontally and vertically through your data.
- Support for Embedded Visualizations - Other Data Visualization controls are first-class citizens in GridView's data panel. Drop charts and gauges into grid cells for rich, dynamic visualizations of your tabular data.
- Ability to Handle Very Large Datasets - By utilizing virtualized rendering, GridView maintains optimal performance as its data set grows. Scroll through tens of thousands of rows on the client, and sort or group them, without compromising the usability of your application.
- Integration with the CalcEngine - GridView makes use of the CalcEngine to natively provide powerful built-in data-shaping functionality like computed cells: as in a standard spreadsheet, grid values can be the results of quick on-the-fly calculations based on original data.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate TimeNavigator
- A Highly Interactive Control for Date Range Selections - TimeNavigator was designed to enable quick and intuitive date rage selections. Developers can specify the allowed date range as well as any number of date/time drill levels: decades, years, quarters, months, weeks, days, hours, minute, seconds or milliseconds. The user navigates through time and makes date selections by clicking, dragging, zooming, scrolling, using the mouse wheel or using SHIFT and CTRL keys. All operations are quick, easy and intuitive. The control has been optimized to quickly handle many thousands of time nodes: scrolling, zooming and drilling is extremely responsive, even with very large time spans. TimeNavigator can be used standalone without any additional controls. However, its true power is unlocked through tight integration with ComponentArt's XyChart control, which provides the all-important visual context of the data that the user is navigating.
- A Comprehensive Collection of Visualizations - TimeNavigator supports embedding any custom Silverlight/WPF control that is able to render content over the date/time axis. ComponentArt XyChart has been extensively optimized to integrate seamlessly with TimeNavigator and provide highly responsive rendering that TimeNavigator requires.
ComponentArt Data Visualization for .NET Ultimate CalcEngine
- A Client-side Data Processing Engine - The CalcEngine control brings rich client-side computational capabilities to the Data Visualization suite. This includes the ability to easily define computed GridView cells, programmatically generated Chart series or conditional formatting of XAML structures. The CalcEngine control ships with a rich library of financial, statistical and dataset manipulation functions.
- Dataset Operations - Shape any collection of data on the fly using simple runtime expressions: aggregate, filter, sort, split and join data sets as they stream into your dashboard.
- Statistical Operations - Perform quick statistical analysis and compute metrics like standard deviation, covariance and correlation for use in your application.
- Financial Operations - The Calc financial library contains a comprehensive set of functions useful for financial applications – everything from price volume trend to Bollinger bands.
- Embedding Client-side Logic Into XAML Templates - Calc can be embedded into any part of your declarative XAML: templates, bindings and custom controls can all be augmented with in-place Calc computations.
- Integration With Data Visualization Controls - Calculated GridView cells, Calc-generated Chart Series, Calc-generated Chart strip.
- Comprehensive Visual Studio Design Time Support - ComponentArt CalcEngine for .NET offers extensive design-time capabilities within Microsoft’s Visual Studio IDE. The control includes custom design UI panels – enabling quick customization and design-time preview. In addition, ComponentArt is pleased to include single-click license enabling of the application, greatly simplifying the deployment of your solution.
ComponentArt Support Options
Provided through Online Support Form, with response within at most three business days. Included with Developer License (6 incidents).Included with Developer Licenses.
Provided through Online Support Form, with response within at most two business days. Included with any Subscription License (10 incidents). Included with Susbcription Licenses.
Rapid-Response Support: Rapid response support provided via Online Support Form and by phone, with response time within at most one business day. Included with Team Licenses.
5 Pack of Rapid-Response Support Requests: Package of 5 Rapid-Response level Support Requests, with response within 24 business hours.
5 Pack of Priority Support Requests: Package of 5 Priority level Support Requests, with response within 48 business hours.