ComponentOne Chart for WinForms
by ComponentOne - Product Type: Component / .NET WinForms / 100% Managed Code
Create a wide variety of 2D and 3D charts, chart cached or streaming data, or display complex data sets in a efficient visual format. ComponentOne Chart for WinForms includes a 2D and a 3D chart control for use in your Windows applications. Use the 2D Chart to display data as a bar, X-Y plot, area, pie, radar, polar, candle, or combination chart. ComponentOne Chart for WinForms 2DChart control is optimized for real-time applications giving you the ability to display rapidly changing data. Use the 3D Chart to create 3D surface, contour, or bar charts that end-users can easily rotate, scale, or zoom interactively. ComponentOne Chart for WinForms 3DChart can display 3D data in 15 basic surface or bar appearances and automatically generate contours and zones from the data. ComponentOne Chart for WinForms is Visual Studio 2010 compatible.
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
ComponentOne Platinum Support
Platinum Support adds telephone support and accelerated online support (Guaranteed 24-hour response time (Mon-Fri)).
|Add to Cart
||1 Platinum Support License (Includes a year of Telephone and Online Technical Support)
||Delivered via Download
Mfr. Part No: SUPPORT-TS
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
New Enhancements in ComponentOne Chart for WinForms 2012 v1
- Added RotationOverride property to chart Label objects. This property allows the specification of the clockwise rotation angle around the connection point of the label. The property overrides the RotationEnum of the label Style object, and does NOT apply to Radial or RadialText compass values. This property is demonstrated in a new sample,RotatedLabels.
- A new AxisScrollbar.Anchored property indicates whether or not axis scrollbars should be fixed to the PlotArea boundary or move with the axis origin.
- Axis scrollbars are now supported for logarithmic axes.
- The Axis Thickness property can now have a zero value. Axes with a Thickness value are fully drawn except for the axis line itself.
- Radar charts now display tickmarks in the radial direction along X axis major gridlines. The tickmarks are controlled by the Y axis tickmark properties.
- Non-stacked Pie charts can now display labels for each pie/point, by using the X axis ValueLabels.ValueLabels are applied to pies or points in the order they appear in the ValueLabels collection. The labels are only displayed if the X axis AnnotationMethod property is set to ValueLabels. The display of the labels is also controlled by the X axis properties, including Alignment,AnnotationMethod, Compass, Font, ForeColor, Rotation, ValueLabels,VerticalText and Visible properties. No other X axis properties affect the labels. The ChartArea Inverted property also affects the label display, in that it determines whether the X axis Compass property values will be North, South or East, West
New Enhancements in ComponentOne Chart for WinForms 2011 v1
- Added run-time user localizations by introducing SaveLocalizations() and LoadLocalizations() methods. These methods save and load XML translation tables that translate internal strings at run time.
- Radar charts now support Alarm Zones.
ComponentOne Chart for WinForms Features
- Easy to use - A point-and-click user interface is available both during development, and at run time. Both developers and end-users have maximum flexibility to easily customize charts
- VS2010, .NET Framework 4.0 Compatible.
- Chart types - Area, bar, bubble, candlestick, hi-low-open-close, pie, plot, polar, radar, ribbon, scatter, stacking area, stacking bar, surface, and more. From scientific information to stock market data, there's a chart for every need
- Unicode - ComponentOne have included 2D and 3D Unicode controls to allow multiple language support in a single applicationAlarm zones
- You can now use background bands of color or pattern to demarcate significant Y values in charts
- Flexible labels - Chart labels and annotations can be positioned anywhere. Multi-line chart labels are unlimited and can be attached to data displayed in the graph or to graph or pixel coordinates
- Tunable auto-precision axis - The axis precision is automatically adjusted to fit the data
- Code-free data binding - Bind your chart to an external data source to chart data directly in its native format
- Web-friendly output - ComponentOne Chart for WinForms can be saved in JPEG or PNG format for easy display on web pages
- Background images - Customize the look of your chart. You can display any image in the chart background to give your chart a custom look and feel
- Mouse tracking - Mouse tracking capabilities keep track of the region, series, or data point under the mouse pointer. The MouseMove event of .NET reports the coordinates of the user's cursor as they drag it over the chart. From this event you can get constantly updating data on where the user's cursor is located. ComponentOne Chart for WinForms contains a set of methods that when used in conjunction with. NETs MouseMove event allow the programmer to create interesting application-specific features like handling a double-click in the legend, or chart tool tips
- Double buffering - Double buffering makes use of an off-screen memory area to help reduce flicker when doing screen updates
- Copying data - Instead of copying data to the chart point-by-point, ComponentOne Chart allows you to copy entire arrays, which means an increase in performance
- Multiple format image generation
ComponentOne Chart for WinForms 2D Features
- Multiple symbol types - Choose from various symbol types to represent different series of data
- Chart types - X-Y Plot, Area, Bar, High-Low, High-Low-Open-Close, Candle, Bubble, Pie, Radar, and Polar charts provide various ways to display data
- Stacking charts - X-Y Plot, Area, Bar, Radar, and Plot charts can be stacked to display more complex data in a smaller space
- Interactive wizard - The Chart2D Wizard was designed to allow an easy and interactive way to create and modify chart properties. It displays the chart properties step by step, permitting the construction or modification of a chart in a progressive and logical manner
- Legend - Take complete control over the legend appearance. The order of entries in the legend can be reversed, and single-line legend titles can be added
- Annotations - Annotations can be rotated to arbitrary angles
- CopyDataIn - The CopyDataIn method accepts the DATE parameter type
ComponentOne Chart for WinForms 3D Features
- Built-in zooming, scaling and rotation - Users can dynamically customize views by dragging the mouse on the graph. Users can view a preview cube or the entire graph during rotation, scaling or zooming
- Various 3D chart types - Chart types include Surface, bar, and scatter charts that provide various ways to effectively display your data
- Automatically generate contours and zones from data - To generate contours and zones, the ComponentOne Chart for WinForms analyzes the data and based on the number of levels specified, creates the following: A linear distribution table that contains the Z-value that marks each level, An assignment of ContourStyles from the 100 built-in styles, The chart determines which styles to use by evenly distributing its 100 styles through the number of levels
- Interactive viewing - This feature allows both the programmer and the end user (at run-time) to utilize chart rotation, shift and zoom. Using keyboard/mouse combinations, you can perform different interactions. These interactions can be customized (from the default settings) by the programmer to give their end users the ability to interact with the chart area
- Transparent data plotting - Use the Chart3DElevation Transparency property to set transparency. Your data will appear transparent, leaving the chart area behind the chart data visible
- 4D charts capability - By setting the 4D Data Menu item, the chart is able to show a 4D chart, which means that different data is used for plotting and contouring
- Interactive wizard - The Chart3D Wizard was designed to allow an easy and interactive way to create and modify chart properties. It displays the chart properties step by step, permitting the construction or modification of a chart in a progressive and logical manner
- Legend - You can use custom levels, filtered, or single-line legend titles
- Enhanced grid line display - Grid lines can be assigned to line styles, including individual colors
- Flexible data layout - Regular or irregular data structures can be selected
- Borders - Select from an array of border styles including solid, raised, raised 3d, 3d inset, 3draised bevel, 3d inset bevel, groove (inset + Raised), fillet (raised + inset), double, and dashed
ComponentOne Support is offered in Standard or Platinum levels.
Standard Support Includes:
- Access to hotfix builds
- ComponentOne Blogs
- ComponentOne Forums
- Access to 3 major releases per year
- Online Support
- Email Project for Analysis
Platinum Support Adds:
- 24 Hour FastTrack Response (excluding weekends and observerd US holidays)
- Phone Support
ComponentOne Platinum Support Subscriptions provide a full year of Telephone and Online Technical Support. ComponentOne Technical Support Engineers are available by phone Monday through Friday, except U.S. holidays, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern,USA. Customers outside the USA, please remember to check your time difference for phone support.