dbForge Fusion for MySQL
by Devart - Product Type: Add-In
Simplify MySQL database development, maintenance, and administration. dbForge Fusion for MySQL contains a set of IDE extensions for Microsoft Visual Studio to advance all MySQL database development and administration tasks in your favourite IDE. dbForge Fusion for MySQL provides an easier way to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements and queries, and manipulate data in different ways.
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What's new in dbForge Fusion for MySQL 6.1?
- Integrates into Visual Studio 2013.
- Pluggable authentication support.
- Database connectivity support including MySQL 5.6, MySQL 5.7, MariaDB 5.5 and MariaDB 10.0.
What's new in dbForge Fusion for MySQL 6.0?
- Visual Studio 2012 support
- Integrates into dotConnect for MySQL.
- MySQL server v5.5 support
- Amazon RDS support
- Support for Windows authentication when creating a connection to MySQL server.
- New encodings added in the Connection Properties dialog.
What's new in dbForge Fusion for MySQL V3.60x?
- New HTTP tunneling implemented
- Public key authentication for SSH connections supported
- More flexible setting of connection character set implemented
- Performance on large databases has been improved
- Stored procedures are executed asynchronously now
- Retrieving data from tables has become faster and more convenient
- Database connectivity optimized. Better performance while opening connections, managing database objects, doing schema and data export.
dbForge Fusion for MySQL Features
- Visual Database Designer - Design the whole database visually with a state-of-the-art Database Designer. It allows you to view and edit databases and their objects conveniently. You will easily observe database objects properties, quickly access them for editing, see foreign key relations between tables, retrieve data, execute stored routines, and more.
- Smooth integration into MS Visual Studio and CodeGear RAD Studio - Have more essential tools at your fingertips while using CodeGear RAD Studio or MS Visual Studio. All database development and administration will become clearer and quicker.
- Offline Development with Database Projects - Enhance your work with complex database projects. Instead of doing lots of time-consuming tasks, perfect your management with well-tried features. You can integrate various SQL and script files into a project, group them into folders, and manage in one place. Build your project to a single script file or several ones and easily deploy on the server. Feel difference.
- Stored Routine Debugger - Replace “by hand” debugging with a full-featured debugger tool. Debug stored procedures, functions, and triggers with no worry. You can easily set breakpoints to stop execution on any code line and evaluate variables and parameters declared in routines.
- Schema and Data Comparison and Synchronization Tools - Forget about difficulties, just select two databases (or a database and a project) to compare. Based on your needs, you can compare and synchronize the structures of databases (schema comparison) or the content of databases (data comparison). Manage differences in a convenient window and simply select the required synchronization actions.
- Powerful SQL Management - Free yourself from tedious work, while coding, with well-thought features. Speed up your development with code templates, code completion, syntax check, code formatter, and many other options. Make your work simple and pleasant.
- Visual Query Builder - Create effortlessly complex queries which you could not create before. Do not think about coding, just use Query Builder. Drag’n’drop required tables to the diagram, select parameters, set conditions in a convenient editor, and then view and edit a query text.
- Convenient Schema Object Editors - Manage efficiently schema objects in visual editors. Get clear and automated ways to work with tables, views, procedures, functions, triggers, events, and user-defined functions (UDF). Take advantage of quick search and navigation.
- Centralized Server Administration and Maintenance - Have centralized server maintenance with powerful tools. Use Security Manager to have simple and accurate management of users and their privileges. Get total control of user sessions and their information with Session Manager. Benefit from MySQL services empowered with Service Control window.
- Multiformat Data Export - Experience visual and accurate data export to well-known formats. You will quickly choose required columns and rows along with additional settings for the selected format. With Data export wizard you can customize and even preview the result. You won’t waste your time changing the exported data, the result will be just what you wanted.
Standard Edition Includes
- Integration with dotConnect for MySQL and MyDAC
- Multiple database connections in Database Explorer window
- Support of SSL/SSH/HTTP connections
- Work with MySQL embedded server
- Database Designer
- Visual editors for all MySQL schema objects
- Partitioning support for table editor
- Summary window for quick browsing of schema object properties
- Customizable DDL generation wizard
- Schema object and data searching on live database
- SQL editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks and text searching
- Code templates library
- Context-sensitive code completion
- Parameter information for stored routines
- Quick information about schema objects
- One step access to a schema object editor from code (go to definition)
- Dynamic help on MySQL accessible from editor
- Execution of scripts, selected SQL fragments and statements
- Execution plan tool
- Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting options
- Data export wizard
- Visual Query Builder with support of sub-queries
- Stored routine and script debugging framework
- Security Manager to administer user accounts and privileges
- Schema export and import wizards
- Table maintenance wizard and flush dialog
- Session manager
- Service control for starting and stopping MySQL servers
- Server Variables window
- Rich user settings
- Full shortcut customization
- Wizard for exporting/importing user settings
Professional Edition Additionally Includes
- Automatic SQL syntax check
- SQL formatting
- Schema comparison and synchronization tool
- Data comparison and synchronization tool
- Database project framework
- Support of code refactoring