by ComponentOne - Product Type: Component / ActiveX OCX / DLL / VBX
On July 1, 2012, ComponentOne and GrapeCity joined forces, creating ComponentOne, a division of GrapeCity.
The US GrapeCity PowerTools division was renamed to ComponentOne.
Display or select date and/or time values in your application. Calendar Objx is an ActiveX component that allows you to create calendar and scheduling applications that can be bound to external databases. It includes Daily PlanIt to provide complete scheduling functionality including: Appointments - recurring, specific, etc., Calendar Display - by day, month, year, or single date, configurable display including color, background, alternate font color, and much more.
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Calendar Objx V3.0.15
|Add to Cart
||1 Developer License
Mfr. Part No: CDP01
||Download (12.6 MB)
|Add to Cart
||Source Code Escrow Annual Subscription - (An Escrow Agreement will be sent to you for signature - please read Licensing section below)
||Download (41 KB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Calendar Objx New Features:
- The Calendar Objx ActiveX components support ActiveX Data Objects (OLE DB) data binding, as well as DAO and RDO data binding
- Calendar Objx 3.0 ActiveX components are apartment-threaded controls
- Three new elements have been added to the fpCalendar component: recurring days, specific days, and header buttons
- In the fpCalendar component, selected days do not inherit settings from the lower levels in the element hierarchy. In Calendar Objx 3.0, you can use the InheritOverride property to allow selected day elements to inherit settings from lower levels in the calendar element hierarchy
- The fpCalendar component now provides five AutoStyles (Traditional, Modern, Active, Streamlined, and Flat) to help you create commonly used calendar looks. You can modify the AutoStyles as you please
- The fpCalendar component has a new compact format that displays a day, month, year or a single date (day, month, year) on one line, allowing you to change the date easily using drop downs. If you display a single date, you can specify the order in which the day, month, and year appear on the line
- The default date value for the fpCalendar component is now the current system date (as determined by the Windows Control Panel setting)
- You can now specify a mask color for element pictures in the fpCalendar component. Parts of the picture that contain pixels the same color as the mask color are transparent
- You can now specify how and whether grid lines display. You can display only horizontal grid lines, only vertical grid lines, a full grid, or only header grid lines
- The fpCalendar component provides two new properties that allow you to return an enumerated and string value for the element the pointer is over. For example, if the pointer is over a day in the calendar, the MouseOverValue property returns the day in the "YYYYMMDD" format and the MouseOverElement property returns a "4" indicating the pointer is over a specific day
- You can now choose not to display buttons in the calendar month header, the year header, or both
- The fpCalendar VBX and ActiveX components now contain the standard Visual Basic MouseDown, MouseMove, and MouseUp events
- The fpCalendar component provides new functions and methods to enumerate recurring and specific dates and toreset specified property settings at run time
- The fpCalendar component now follows ISO standard 8601 for week numbering
- Calendar Objx 3.0 now uses system colors as defaults for some color property settings
Daily PlanIt New Features:
- The Daily PlanIt ActiveX component supports ActiveX Data Objects (OLE DB) data binding, as well as DAO and RDO data binding
- A new event has been added to the Daily Planit control: TimeIntervalChange. This event occurs when you change the setting of the time intervals by setting the TimeInterval property
- The default values for HeaderBackColor, HeaderForeColor, TaskBackColor and TaskForeColor properties for the selected header and task now use Windows system colors
- The data binding functionality in the Daily PlanIt control has been enhanced to provide easier implementation in multi-user applications
- The TaskQuery method and the PlnTaskQuery function have been modified to query tasks outside of the component's viewable scope (that is, tasks that are loaded in the control, but not currently viewable because they occur prior to the component's begin time or after the component's end time)