What's New in Version 4.9
FastReport Studio is now called Fast Report for Business
- fixed bug in the PDF export in rotating texts 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- fixed bug in the ODF export in processing of headers and footers
- fixed bug in the Text export in computing object bounds
- fixed bug in the ODF export in UTF8 encoding
- fixed hiding gridlines around nonempty cells in the BIFF export
- added property TfrxODFExport.SingleSheet added property
- added TfrxSimpleTextExport.DeleteEmptyColumns
- fixed images bluring when exporting
- added optimised merging cells in the BIFF export
- fixed word wrapping in the Excel XML export
- fixed bug in XML export with the ShowProgress property
- fixed bug in RTF export with font size in empty cells
- fixed bug in ODF export with UTF8 encoding of the Creator field
- fixed bug in XML export with processing special characters in strings
- fixed bug in ODF export with properties table:number-columns-spanned, table:number-rows-spanned
- fixed bug in ODF export with the background clNone color
- fixed bug in ODF export with a style of table:covered-table-cell
- fixed bug in ODF export with table:covered-table-cell duplicates
- fixed bug in ODF export with excessive text:p inside table:covered-table-cell
- fixed bug in ODF export with language styles
- fixed bug in ODF export with spaces and tab symbols
- fixed bug in ODF export with styles of number cells
- fixed bug in ODF export with the background picture
- fixed bug in ODF export with charspacing
- fixed bug in ODF export with number formatting
- fixed bug in ODF export with table-row tag
- fixed bug in XLS(OLE) export with numbers formatting
- fixed bug in RTF export with processing RTF fields
- fixed bug with processing special symbols in HTML Export
- fixed bug with UTF8 encoding in ODF export
- fixed bug in PDF export with underlined, struck-out and rotated texts
FastReport for COM/ActiveX (formerly FastReport Studio for Developers) - reporting tool for developers
Do you need an easy-to-use, fast and powerful reporting solution to use in your project? FastReport for COM/ActiveX includes a full-range report designer and many examples of different reports.
Advantages of FastReport for COM/ActiveX:
Compact and fast:
- High operating speed with low system requirements. FastReport Studio may be installed on older, slower PCs.
- Compact and easy to install; installation size is only about 7Mb!
Powerful and flexible:
- Includes a wide range of objects used in reports (text, images, charts, barcodes, etc.) and data-formatting tools - everything necessary to create professional-looking reports.
- Has a built-in dialog designer to request parameters before running a report, plus a macro-language interpreter (four languages are available - C++Script, PascalScript, BasicScript, JScript), which handles non-standard data and allows you to create even the most complex reports.
- Can create special reports for dot-matrix printers and print them quickly, which is important for meeting corporate goals.
- You can redistribute the Basic Report Designer of FastReport Studio with your applications without any additional fees. For redistributing the full Report Designer of FastReport Studio you (or your customers) need to order an additional license of FastReport Studio report designer.