by Fast Reports - Product Type: Component / Application / .NET Class / 100% Managed Code / End User Application
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What's new in the FastReport.Mono 2014
- Added multi tabs preview in WebReport
- Added support of ASP.NET MVC framework (ASPX, Razor) in WebReport
- Important - changed extension of WebReport handler (from FastReport.Export.aspx to FastReport.Export.axd), please check existing web.config
- Added dialogs in WebReport (some controls and features are in development now)
- Added AJAX in WebReport
- Added new customizable
- Added toolbar in WebReport
- Fixed frame in text export
- Fixed bug with the re-export to PDF from code
- Fixed bug in Excel 2007 export with styles for multi-page report template
- Fixed bug in Excel 2007 export with empty page name
- Fixed bug in PictureObject
- Fixed bug in the Word 2007 export in layer mode
- Fixed bug in TrueType font parser
- Fixed connection timeout for PostgreSQL
What's new in the FastReport.Mono 2013 crossplatform reporting tool?
- Publish reports on the web, FastReport.Mono 2013 allows to use the report generator conjunctly with the Apache web server.
- Added support of two-dimensional bar code - QR-code. Using the QR-code allows increases of up to 100 times the amount of encoded information over traditional barcodes.
- Added WEB reporting server
- Improved look of navigator of generated HTML documents
- Added "Data Only" property to Xlsx export (Excel 2007 and later version)
- Added new barcode - QR-code
- Improved look of RichText object
- Fixed bug in BusinessObjects data source
- Improved logic of bands placement
- Optimization of two-pass report generation
- Added CC field to the E-mail client
- Added WYSIWYG property to Excel 2007 export
- Memory optimization of big blob data
- Many minor fixes
FastReport Mono Benefits:
- Connect to any database, use any table from it or create a query
- Add dialogue forms to your report to ask for parameters before running a report;
- Built-in script lets you manage the interaction between dialogue form’s controls and perform complex data handling;
- View the result, print it and export to many common document formats.
FastReport Mono Features:
- FastReport.Mono is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with Mono Framework 2.0 and higher.
- Full source code is available. You can customize your copy of FastReport.Mono to match your needs.
- Extendable FastReport.Mono architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards, DB engines.
- Very compact and really fast
FASTREPORT.MONO - Report Elements
- FASTREPORT.MONO is a band-oriented report generator. There are 13 types of bands available: Report Title, Report Summary, Page Header, Page Footer, Column Header, Column Footer, Data Header, Data, Data Footer, Group Header, Group Footer, Child, Overlay. In addition, you may use subreports which are fully supported. Wide range of band types allows you to create any kind of report: list, master-detail, group, multi-column, master-detail-detail and many more.
- Wide range of report objects available: text, picture, lines, shapes, barcodes, matrix, table, rich text, checkbox.
- Report can consist of several design pages. Thus you can build a report that consists of cover, data and back cover - all in one file.
- The Table object allows you to build a table-type report with variable number of rows and/or columns, just like in the MS Excel. Aggregate functions are also available.
- Powerful, fully configurable Matrix object that can be used to print pivot tables.
- Report inheritance. You have many reports with common elements such as titles, logos, footers? Put the common elements into base report and inherit all other reports from a base.
FASTREPORT.MONO - Report Designer
- FASTREPORT.MONO contains powerful visual report designer that supports zooming, undo/redo, guidelines, rulers. Report designer can be used in run-time, so you can give your users the ability to modify existing reports and create new ones. Report designer is run-time royalty-free.
- The Report Structure control visualizes the logical structure of your report. It helps you to better understand the report (especially if you are not its author).
- Standard Report wizard. Perform 5 steps and get well-shaped, ready-to-use report.
- Label wizard supports most of label types and helps you to create label report in a few mouse clicks.
- The report designer can be used in MDI (Multi-Document Interface) mode to allow work with several reports at one time.
FASTREPORT.MONO - Data Processing
- FASTREPORT.MONO works with data from ADO.NET data sources. It has ability to sort and filter data rows, to use master-detail relations and lookup data columns. Everything can be done with a few mouse clicks.
- Direct connect to different databases.
- Ability to get data from business objects of IEnumerable type.
- Report can contain data sources (tables, queries, DB connections). Thus you can not only use application-defined datasets, but connect to any databases and use tables and queries right inside a report.
- FASTREPORT.MONO has a built-in script engine that supports two .NET languages, C# and VB.NET. You can use all .NET power in your reports to perform complex data handling, manage the interaction with dialogue forms and many more.
- Report can contain dialogue forms to ask for some parameters before the report is run. Dialog controls have built-in data filtering feature that allows you to view the data from a report data source and filter it in a few mouse clicks without writing a line of code.
- Using visual query builder, you don't have to learn the SQL language to create a complex query from several data tables.
FASTREPORT.MONO - Preview, Print, Export
- Handy MS Word-style preview window.
- Ability to search text in the prepared report.
- Ability to modify the prepared report pages.
- Navigation in the preview window. When you design a report, you may define elements that will form a document outline. The outline will be displayed in the preview window. When you click an outline item, the preview will be scrolled to specified item. You also may define active items that will receive mouse clicks. It can be used to navigate to another report element or to external URL.
- Interactive reports. You can define an action that will be performed if a user clicks an object in the preview window. For example, you can build and show another report with detailed information about the item that was clicked.
- Rich printing abilities: cut big pages to several smaller ones, print several small pages on one big, print on specified paper size using scale. You need to print A3 report on A4 printer? It's not a problem anymore!
- Add watermarks to your report with minimum efforts.
- Export filters allow you to export your report to many supported formats (PDF, RTF, XLS, XML, HTML, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, TXT, CSV, Open Document Format).
- Send report by email with one mouse click.