Please note: This page was retired in May 2014.
You can find current information from the links below
If you need to buy a license for this specific version, please contact us for availability and pricing.
Other information on this page is shown for historical reference only and may have changed considerably since.
What's new in FDMS Integrator V3? - Enhanced with all new FDMS transaction capabilities including GiftCard, Benefit (EBT), and Debit, as well as support for transaction Reversals.
What’s new in FDMS Integrator V2? - Enhanced with support for the latest FDMS connectivity requirements including the Merchant 3rd Party Processor and Visa Agent identifiers. In addition, a new certified FDMSHealthCare component is also now available for authorizing credit cards and FSA cards for health care transactions.
FDMS Integrator ActiveX/COM Edition - ActiveX Controls and optimized for the Internet and a COM library optimized for server side development. Smaller, faster, and without dependencies on external libraries. The edition of choice for distributed Internet applications.
FDMS Integrator Features
- No more Internet payment gateway fees, work directly with an Internet payment processor. FDMS Integrator contains components for direct credit card authorization, processing, and settlement through First Data Merchant Services (FDMS).
- Eliminate the middleman and associated expense by processing transactions directly with an Internet payment processor.
- Certified - Retail, E-Commerce etc. - FDMS certified support for Retail, E-Commerce, Direct Marketing, Healthcare, Restaurant transactions, and more
- Cross Platform - Native editions available targeting major platforms & IDE's including: .NET, ActiveX, ASP, Delphi, C++, etc.
- 3-D Secure MPI Enabled -3-D Secure MPI integration support, Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, and JCB J-Secure.
- Other Features - Fast and Lightweight, No External Dependencies, Transaction Logging, Integrated into Major IDE's, and more
FDMS Integrator Highlights
- Visa validated PABP/CISP compliance
- Certified support for Retail, E-Commerce, Direct Marketing, Healthcare, and Restaurant transactions.
- Bypass expensive gateway fees by working directly with an Internet payment processor.
- Secure data encryption using up to 128-bit SSL encryption and Digital Certificates.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) data support.
- Card Verification Code (CVC) support.
- Support for commercial purchasing cards including Level II and Level III transactions.
- Support for Recurring and Installment payments.
- Properties for 3-D Secure MPI integration (CAVV, ECI, and XID) for Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, and JCB J-Secure support.
- Logging features including raw transaction details for troubleshooting and storage.
- Credit Card validity checks decrease expenses that result from attempting to authorize invalid credit cards.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Extensive documentation, sample applications, fully-integrated help, and much more
FDMS Integrator Components
- CardValidator - Used to verify that a given credit card number is formatted properly, and could be a valid card number. Reduces fees that may be associated with invalid or declined transactions.
- FDMSDetailRecord - Can be used to create off-line Credit or Force transactions.
- FDMSECommerce - Used to authorize credit cards in both Mail Order (Direct Marketing) and eCommerce environments.
- FDMSHealthCare - Authorize credit cards and FSA cards for Health Care transactions.
- FDMSLevel2 - Combined with the FDMSSettle component can be used to qualify for Level 2 corporate card purchasing transaction rates.
- FDMSLevel3 - Used with FDMSSettle to qualify for Level 3 corporate card purchasing transaction rates.
- FDMSRegister - Registers client application with FDMS datawire.
- FDMSRetail - Component for authorizing credit cards in a Retail environment.
- FDMSSettle - A component for programmatically settling authorized transactions.
The FDMS Integrator supports the First Data Processing Network http://www.firstdata.com . In order to process a transaction with this product you will need an approved merchant account.