by PHD Computer Consultants - Product Type: Component / Application / .NET Web Service
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
findinsite-ms ASP.NET application 1.69
- Indexing: Fix minor bug indexing PDFs
findinsite-ms ASP.NET Version 1.68 includes:
- Indexing: Parse DOCX better so no broken words
- Web service: Correctly remove High and Low surrogate characters from returned XML
- Search databases: check every hour for updates and reload if necessary
- Templates: nowrap removed from header template
- Indexing: Remove port when creating an automatic search database
- Indexing: For directory scans, cope if directory inaccessible
findinsite-ms ASP.NET Version 1.67 includes the following improvements...
- Highlighting: Remove various "if-" headers that cause highlighting to fail: "304 not modified" returned
- Highlighting: "ShowCredentials" parameter supported in Web.Config
- Indexing: Credentials now Negotiate" to support Kerberos
- Dynamic database searching: don't show %DB_CREATION_DATE% if no main database loaded
- Languages: 13 European languages added to user interface
- Highlighting: works for Greek and Bulgarian text
- Indexing: now uses latest version of ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib for unzipping new office files
findinsite-ms ASP.NET Version 1.66 includes the following improvements...
- Indexing: Cope with Content-Location HTTP header that refers to the current URL
findinsite-ms ASP.NET Version 1.65 includes the following improvements...
- Indexing: PDF: Output anchor "page=n" for pages 1 to 31.
- Indexing: Check for cancel during directory find all files.
- About: better statistics list
- Log: log IP address and Robot name
- Log: log pages highlighted
- Log: XML encode message
- About: Keep count of robot searches separately ... Template: by default has meta robots nofollow and noindex
findinsite-ms ASP.NET Version 1.64 includes the following improvements...
- Indexing: PDF: Cope with unexpected too-large integer number
What's New in findinsite-ms ASP.NET V1.63
- Indexing: PDF 1.5 format finally supported: cross reference streams and object streams
- Indexing: PDF Flate DecodeParms Predictor 12/Up supported
- Indexing: PDF \r\r line ends recognised
- Indexing: Content-Type HTTP header used to override file type
- Indexing: Use moved location of initial URL, eg follow "findinsite" to "findinsite/"
- Indexing: Use "Content-Location" to reduce duplicate URLs indexed, eg "findinsite/" is the same as "findinsite/default.htm"
- Indexing: Rules added
- Highlighting: base tag and (changed) header added at better position in web page
- Indexing email: server port added
- Search: Load database files more efficiently
- Templates: Consistently use %SEARCH_TEXT%, though %SEARCHTEXT% still supported
- Output and templates: updated to use better XHTML
- Output: default target supported
What's New in V1.62
- Indexing PDF: Finds endstream better
- Highlighting: Fixed bug highlighting URL with non-standard characters
- Search API: Snippet has search words highlighted using a SPAN with class hilite
- Indexing: FieldsToExclude advanced option added
What's New in V1.61
- Indexing: Credentials now supports Integrated Windows Authentication
- Indexing: Fixed bug when removing indexing from completed list
What's New in V1.60
- Compiled to run in ASP.NET 2.0+ web site
- Search: dynamic database searching supported
- Search: Highlighting of search words in results fixed for multiple subsets
- Search: Field searches fixed for multiple subsets
- Look and Feel: %DYNAMIC_DB% supported in header and footer
- Config: Searching section new option added "Dynamic database searching regular expression"
- Indexing: Cope with unusual BASE tag values
- Indexing: Cope with Moved Location even better
- Indexing: HardExclude advanced option added
- Startup: reallySetLanguages exception handled
- Indexing: PDF: Cope with format variant
- Emails: sent using ASP.NET 2.0+ method
- Config: Indexing From Email Password is a 'password' type input field
- Search: cope with bad URL parameters better
What's New in V1.51
- Indexing: XLS and PPT: TextExtractor call bug fixed
- Indexing: PDF and XLS: Floating point numbers identified correctly on non-English computers
What's New in V1.50
- Indexing: Algorithm changed to reduce memory requirement
- Indexing: HTML: Cope with just 'text/html' and 'text-html' charsets
- Indexing: PDF: indexing speed-ups
- Indexing: PDF: Only report unrecognised encoding /Identity-H if PDF_ReportCharacterDecodeProblems set
- Indexing: PDF: UnicodeEncoding bug fix
- Indexing: Image: Find XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform) meta-data, eg Vista Tags
- Indexing: Cope with (ie ignore) read errors
- Indexing: Cope with include/exclude/robots after HTTP redirect
- Indexing: Robots not case significant
- Indexing: Pause every 100 files for 0.1 second
- Indexing: Don't write fields or anchors if file not being indexed
- Control Panel: Memory, searches and indexings counts since restart listed on About page
What's New in V1.21
- Indexing: Word 2007 DOCX/DOCM files supported
- Indexing: Excel 2007 XLSX/XLSM files supported
- Indexing: Powerpoint 2007 PPTX/PPTM files supported
What's New in V1.20
- Indexing: Ignore in web pages
- Indexing: BASE tag supported
- Config: Load template files in UTF-8
- Highlight: Find charset more flexibly
- Highlight: Fix bug if search word found in header
- Language: Thai language supported
- Search: Fix bug if space searched for
What's New in V1.18
- Indexing: Excel XLS file indexing and searching supported
What's New in V1.17
- Language: "Languages to Use" option added to Look and feel configuration page
- Language: Language and text direction forced to English for config page heading
- Email: SMTP Mail Host option provided on Indexing config page
- Email: SMTP send basic authentication password support (can be stored in Web.Config appSettings)
What's New in V1.16
- Indexing: Publisher PUB file indexing now supported
- Language: Norwegian language file added
- General: Logo and Web site change and rename to findinsite-ms
- General: Bug fix: Disregard include in template variable substitutions
- General: Improved results sorting
What's New in V1.15
- Language: Bug fix: non-Western characters identified correctly
What's New in V1.14
- Language: Arabic user interface added
- Language: Arabic words now delimited by spaces etc
- Language: Arabic character versions handled better ( )
- Language: Arabic 'the' at start of word handled correctly
- Language: Arabic search for 'the' by itself ignored
- Language: Language files now assumed to be in UTF-8
- Language: Right-to-left (RTL) languages supported using %L_HTML_TAG%, %L_BODY_TAG% and %L_ALIGN_TAG% strings in templates
- Language: FindinSite version date localised
- Indexing: If Content-Type HTTP header specifies HTML charset, use this and ignore META charset.
- Indexing: Try to determine HTML charset from META charset before main parse.
- Highlighting: Bug fix: pages starting with UTF-8 marker bytes incorrectly recognised
What's New in V1.13
- Output: Extra linefeeds removed from around Included file content
- Output: Included files only sent form data if included file is an .aspx
- Highlight: "highlighted by" footer removed because it was not shown in the correct position by FireFox on some sites
- Installation: bin dll library files renamed with phdcc.fis. prefix - be careful to delete old DLLs before installing new ones
- Search API: Remaining result line variables made available
What's New in V1.11
- Config: Very first config screen has easy option to make index and search
- Indexing: For charset "text/html;" assume ISO 8859-1
- Indexing: Unrecognised robots tags ignored
- Indexing: redirect out of directory handled better
- Indexing: .php added to default HTML file types
- Highlight: content-type checked better, so aspx pages work
- Highlight: works for sites that use Transfer-Encoding in response header
- Search: cope with apostrophes better
FindinSite-MS is a search engine for a web site - easily configurable to
- look like part of your web site
- index as often as you want
FindinSite-MS is an ASP.NET application that runs in IIS on a Windows server, including shared hosts - .NET framework 1.1. A Search API XML web service is available for complete programmer control.
Powerful search facilities are available, including booleans and wildcards, word stemming and synonyms, subsets and meta-data field searches.
The FindinSite-MS user interface adapts to the user's preferred locale - great international support: 11 Western and Asian languages are currently supported.
FindinSite-MS searches many file types, including HTML, PDF, DOC, PPT, TXT, JPEG and TIFF files.
An online configuration screen makes it easy to set up regular indexing runs to spider through all the files on your site. The generated output is configured using template files - optionally incorporating output generated dynamically from ASPX pages. Search subsets can be set up to search many sites.
The Search API is provided as an XML web service. As a programmer, this can be used to do searches and then process the results as you wish.
Installation creates a new directory on your site, marked as an application. FindinSite-MS needs file write permission to store its configuration information.
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese