di Griaule Biometrics - Tipo prodotto: Componente / .NET Class / ActiveX OCX / DLL / Java Class
Ti preghiamo di notare: questa pagina non è stata aggiornata dal dicembre 2014
Puoi trovare le informazioni correnti dai link sotto riportati
Se vuoi acquistare una licenza per questa specifica versione, per favore contattaci per disponibilità e prezzi.
Le altre informazioni su questa pagina sono mostrate solo come rifermento storico e possono essere state cambiate considerevolmente
* Per vostra referenza, abbiamo incluso dei link a Google Translate per le informazioni sui prodotti che non sono state ancora tradotte. Ti preghiamo di tenere conto che le traduzioni automatiche non sono sempre completamente accurate.
What's New in Fingerprint SDK 2009 (Current release R21)
New Features and Improvements:
- Added support to Windows 64 bits through DLL, Java and .NET library;
- Added support to fingerprint readers of Upek Eikon, Futronic FS80 and FS88, Nitgen Hamster DX and Suprema BioMini in Windows 64 bits;
- Added support to Suprema BioMini Plus.
- Improved the Demo Application.
- Improved C# (ActiveX) sample.
- Improved C# (.NET library) Sample.
- Improved support for Secugen fingerprint readers.
- Added support to Lumidigm Mercury.
- Improved support for Suprema fingerprint readers.
- Added support to Nitgen Hamster III
- Added support to ZK fingerprint readers.
- Added support to Digent, Lumidigm and Virdi 2.
- Improved support to Nitgen Hamster.
- Improved support to Secugen reader.
- Added support to Zvetco P4000 and Authentec using the manufacture's driver;
- Added option to install the license in the installer using a Product Key.
- Added support to Digital Persona using the One Touch driver;
- The leds of the Futronic FS88 are turned on during the capture.
What's new in Fingerprint SDK 2009?
- added a function to install a license based on a Product Key
- added 2 new fingerprint template formats: standard ISO 19794-2 and ANSI 378-2004
- added option to get the fingerprint template on base 64
- added fingerprint templates consolidation for enrollment
- added .NET component
- improved the Java component
- added license verification in all capture plugins
Fingerprint General Improvements
- fixed some minor bugs from Fingerprint SDK 2007
- improved robustness
- changed splash screen when initializing the library using trial license
- simplified the license management process
- dropped the edition VERIFICATION
- added "Griaule Tools": A small program that runs as an icon in the system tray. It shows some useful information for technical support and provides online activation.
- added support to UPEK TouchChip (PID 0x2015) directly on fingercap
- added support to AuthenTec AES1610 (PID 0x1600) directly on fingercap
- added support to AuthenTec AES2501 (PID 0x2580) directly on fingercap
- added support to AuthenTec AES4000 (PID 0x5501) directly on fingercap
- added support to SecuGen Hamster IV
- added support to SecuGen Hamster Plus
- added support to Digital Persona using manufacture's driver
- added support to Futronic FS88 directly on fingercap
- added support to Futronic FS80 and FS88 using manufacture's driver
- improved support for all fingerprint readers
Fingerprint SDK 2009 is a fingerprint recognition Software Development Kit (SDK) that allows you to integrate biometrics in a wide variety of applications.
The Fingerprint SDK supports many Windows programming languages through either DLL, Java, Activex or .NET as well as cross-platform Java programs that will run either in Microsoft Windows or Gnu/Linux.
You can use Fingerprint SDK for the development of custom applications such as authorization system, transaction system, time and attendance, point of sale identification and physical access control with authentication through fingerprint recognition.
Fingerprint SDK 2009 Features:
- Web and enterprise development support
- Windows and Linux support
- Independence of sensor: Over 25 different devices are supported. Fingerprint SDK's support for multiple fingerprint readers allows you to choose the most suitable reader, and even after application development or deployment, allows you to change the fingerprint reader you are using, without modifying your code
- Fingerprint SDK offers you an ActiveX, DLL, Java and .NET component
- Easy to learn: With several samples available, everything you need to develop in the supported languages is shown with examples. The samples are provided in several languages, along with their source code.
- Biometric data interchange and interoperability available: Compliant with ISO 19794-2 and ANSI 378-2004
- Fingerprint template consolidation: Improves the recognition rate by improving the template quality. Eliminates the need for using multiple samples of the same finger, thus reducing the database size and identification time
- Griaule Tools: A support tool that runs as an icon in the system tray. It shows some useful information for technical support and provides online activation
- Using Fingerprint SDK you have unlimited one-to-many fingerprint identification
- Use your preferred programming language: Fingerprint SDK supports multiple programming languages including Java, Delphi, Visual Basic, C++, .NET, FoxPro and many others
- Outstanding fingerprint matching speed: A fast matching speed up to 35,000 fingerprints per second
- Driver-less Microsoft Fingerprint reader and Digital Persona support: You don't need the manufacturer's driver or SDK (API). Griaule SDK comes with its own driver for these readers.
Supported Fingerprint Readers Drivers
Griaule FingerCap USB Driver 2.0
- Microsoft Fingerprint Reader
- DigitalPersona U.Are.U 4000
- DigitalPersona U.Are.U 4000B
- DigitalPersona U.Are.U 4500
- Bio-I Cyte
- Biotouch / Futronic FS80
- Biotouch / Futronic FS88
- Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader
- Microsoft Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader
- M2SYS M2-S
- Authentec AES 1610 (PID 0x1600)
- Authentec AES 2501 (PID 0x2580)
- Authentec AES 4000 (PID 0x5500)
- Authentec AES 4000 (PID 0x5501)
- UPEK TouchChip (PID 0x2015)
- Zvetco Verifi P4000
- Zvetco Verifi P5000
Nitgen Driver V. 2.34
- Nitgen Hamster I
- Nitgen Hamster II
- Crossmatch V250/V300/V300 LC/V300 LC2/V500