by Accusoft (formerly Pegasus Imaging Corp.) - Product Type: Component / Silverlight
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
ImageGear for Silverlight v20.4
|Add to Cart
||1 Developer License (Silverlight)
||Download (94.6 MB)
ImageGear for Silverlight v20.4 Deployment Licensing
(A minimum of 5 client licenses is required for first time purchases)
|Add to Cart
||1 Client Runtime License, price per client (5 to 9) (minimum quantity 5) (Silverlight)
||Download (29 KB)
|Add to Cart
||1 Client Runtime License, price per client (10 to 24) (minimum quantity 10) (Silverlight)
||Download (29 KB)
|Add to Cart
||1 Client Runtime License, price per client (25 to 49) (minimum quantity 25) (Silverlight)
||Download (29 KB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What's New in ImageGear for Silverlight v20.3
ART Enhancement - New Undo and Redo API
What's New in ImageGear for Silverlight v20:
- DICOM Multi-Planar Reconstruction (MPR) display components
- Read and update Metadata without decoding or recompressing image data
- File Format Enhancements: Support for loading of Headerless RAW data files for smaller files sizes
- Annotation security control enables more granular access control
- NotateXpress XML Annotation format reader
What's New in ImageGear for Silverlight v19:
ImageGear for Silverlight version 19 includes the following new or enhanced functionality:
High Level Silverlight GUI Components
- Enhanced viewer controls with auto-update for display and annotation changes, and simplified contrast, brightness, and gamma adjustments.
- New XAML based display components that include customizable context menus and configurable toolbar controls with new page and annotation mouse tools.
- Property binding support in display and annotation API.
Managed JPEG2000 Support
This introduces the ability to view JPEG2000 images natively within the Silverlight toolkit. The Silverlight toolkit can now decode and display DICOM images with JPEG2000 compression without a server component.
- Greatly improved the number of Digital Cameras RAW formats that we support.
- Improved processing for several existing Cameras.
- New annotation types and UI enhancements.
- Custom annotations support allowing developers to define their own annotation types.
- Mark statistics provides data that can be gathered by the annotations drawing, Area measurements and additional linear measurements.
- Significantly improved Silverlight annotations UI.
Updated ImageGear DICOM format metadata support to the latest DICOM 2009 standard.
What's New in ImageGear for Silverlight v18:
New Annotation Support:
- New Annotations, including Text Trimming, Point and Curve
- Clipboard Support allows copy and paste of text-based annotations
- Support for DICOM Presentation State allows image display and annotations to be in accordance with presentation state definition
- Print and Display methods can work with datasets larger than 16 MB
Printing & Scanning Now Available:
- Enable printing through the new ImageGear.Printing namespace API
- Print Preview user control and dialog validate images before printing
- Acquire images directly from TWAIN scanners when running locally
PageView Control Enhancements:
- New drag-and-drop events
- Multi-touch display support has ImageGear ready for the next generation of touch-based devices
Built for next-generation web imaging applications, ImageGear Silverlight is a comprehensive Silverlight imaging SDK. Designed for Silverlight, it provides developers with high-level controls, featuring a fast display engine with sophisticated layout options and powerful image processing. Promote enterprise collaboration between your users when you take advantage of the robust annotation support.
Centralize user solutions on a single user interface and allow users to quickly view over 100 image file types including raster files such as Camera RAW, JPEG, and TIFF. ImageGear delivers powerful imaging technology for the latest Silverlight development environment, enabling creation of high performance custom imaging applications.
ImageGear Silverlight provides:
- Extensive File Format Support
- Annotations for Image Mark-up
- Image Editing
- Photo Image Processing
ImageGear for Silverlight Features:
Compression & File Formats
- Supports over 100 image, graphic, medical, and document formats, including, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, DICOM, HD Photo, Camera RAW, and more
- Easily works with a wide variety of supported file formats across many bit depths in your applications
- Converts an image from one format to another with ease
- Converts bitmap images to scalable, editable images in seconds
- Easily creates batch conversion processes and eliminates compatibility issues before they arise
Image Viewing & Display
- High-speed display provides complete control over how your application displays images
- Shortens development efforts by using GUI functions that simplify the implementation of several sophisticated GUI features
- Includes GUI features such as common dialogs for image loading, saving, processing, and more
- Anti-Aliasing and Smoothing on color and black and white images
- Offers easy to implement UI elements with XML-based annotation for images and medical data
- Provides comprehensive Annotation Support, including Adding, Editing, Burning-In, and Deleting
- Contains the Accusoft Redlining Toolkit™ (ART), enabling annotation on images and documents such as Lines, Arrows, Protractors, Rulers, Highlighting, Sticky Notes, and much more
The ART component provides the ability to annotate images and documents, including "sticky" note attachments, highlights, arrows, markers, free-form text, and other indicators. It also includes redaction capabilities for censoring sensitive documents. Annotations can be merged with an image or kept in a separate file and overlaid on the image at display time. In this way, the original image is never directly altered. The ART component is a flexible and powerful annotation toolkit. It provides a convenient way to add annotations, drawings, hyperlinks, and more to your images.
- Easily converts to and from various raster image formats, such as TIFF and JPEG
- Quickly converts various images into one standard format for consistent viewing
- Build applications to convert to and from bitmap images with various bit depths, palettes, and compression and encoding options
File Loading and Saving:
- Supports highly flexible image file reading and writing
- Enables access to all pages of any multi-page file
- Offers robust save options for complete format control of all supported formats
- Delivers fast TIFF, JPEG, GIF, MO:DCA, and Group IV processing
- Includes Simple URL Loading (regular image loading APIs) and Advanced Loading (special API to load a file from URL, FTP, or Gopher)
- Features a call-back mechanism for adding your own algorithms during load and save
- Allows access to each line of an image while loading and saving
- Supports the replacement of IO functions (read, write, seek, etc.) with your own functions, if desired
- Reads from memory, path, URL, FTP, port, and more
- Reads any sub-region of an image
- Grants access to all file metadata while loading
- Loads images from an offset location within a file, saves images to files at specified offsets (data binding), decodes images using various compression algorithms without specific format headers, and imports/exports images from/to various types of memory formats
Photo and Color Image Processing & Editing
- Adjust Brightness / Contrast
- Lighting and Spotlight Effects
- Reduce Noise
- Stitching Operations offer the ability to merge two images together