What's new in Infragistics NetAdvantage for WPF 2013 Volume 1?
- Ribbon - Microsoft Office Application Menu 2010 (also referred to as Backstage) functionality so developers can add easy access to task-centered functions in their WPF applications.
- Doughnut Chart - The hollow center in the Doughnut Chart gives developers an opportunity to display multiple series of data, represented by rings drawn around the hole.
- Syntax Parsing Engine - This powerful framework has functionality including Lexing/Parsing, Document Searching, Syntax Tree/Error Reporting, Document Navigation and EBNF Support.
- Syntax Editor - The Syntax Editor has been updated with support for SQL as well as additional visual highlighting options such as visible whitespace, current line highlight and a ruler margin.
- Menu/Context Menu - Invoke commands that are defined in a ViewModel in an MVVM (Model-View-VewModel) scenario. With improvements to the Menu and Context Menu controls, NetAdvantage for Silverlight now supports the ICommand interface.
- Gantt - With Save Project to XML functionality, the Gantt control offers greater compatability with MS Project 2010.
- Geographic Map - Display client-side and server-side data on various sources of imagery. Interact with new geographic map series including proportional symbol series, geographic tile series, high density geographic scatter series and more. A simplified API supports various geographic imagery providers like OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps, Esri ArcGIS, and Cloudmade maps.
- Data Chart - New features in the Data Chart to improve the experience as to how users interact with their data in their chart - using the mouse or touch gestures.
What's new in Infragistics NetAdvantage for WPF 2012 Volume 2?
- Gantt Control - Include project management visualizations in your WPF applications with the new Gantt control. Review workload over time with tasks presented as bars. Drill down into dependent tasks, parent-child relationships, and more. Gantt charts are scalable from daily to weekly to monthly time frames, with the ability to customize to specific user preferences. xamGantt delivers a Microsoft Project-style user experience and best-in-class support for presenting key schedule management concepts like tasks, sub-tasks, dependencies, deadlines, milestones, and more to your users.
- Syntax Editor - Inspired by Microsoft’s Visual Studio code editor, the new Syntax Editor brings a superlative code editing experience to your WPF applications. Built on top of the Syntax Parsing Engine, the Syntax Editor provides all the features you would expect in a code editor, such as editing support, syntax highlighting, custom language support, split views, custom element styling, and more.
- Syntax Parsing Engine - The Syntax Parsing Engine is a robust technology that processes text and, based on the rules of the grammar provided to the engine, creates tokens that have meaning for syntax analysis processes. It includes find and replace functionality, error reporting, document navigation, and more. The Syntax Parsing Engine fully supports EBNF based language definition and can parse it into proper tokens, keywords, and constructs. It can be used standalone or with the Syntax Editor.
- Data Grid - Provide your own custom logic for sorting, filtering, grouping, and calculating summaries, right within the xamDataGrid.
- Geographic Map - Enhancements to the Geographic Map control, give you range in map-styled visulalizations. Illustrate not only geographic data, but also thematic data such as climate, economic conditions, resources, and more.
- Grid - Support for data annotation, including specifying validation rules, determining how data is displayed, and allowing them to set relationships between classes.
- Data Chart - Create Data Charts with multi-dimensional data (OLAP data), enabling heady-duty data visualization.
- Pivot Grid - Excel-style filtering and a new super compact layout that displays hierarchies in a tree-like structure. Additionally, measures in the metadata tree of the data selector will have the same folder structure as defined on the SSAS server, promoting increased ease-of-use.
- Visual Studio 2012 Support - Visual Studio 2012 compatibility within NetAdvantage for WPF. Design incredible user experiences with amazing data visualizations for virtually any business scenario.
NetAdvantage for WPF includes NetAdvantage for WPF Line of Business and NetAdvantage for WPF Data Visualization controls.
What’s new in Infragistics WPF 2012 Volume 1?
- Metro Style – The new metro theme, optimized for touch and touch targets, incorporates a precisely aligned type-based layout and high-contrast simple icons.
- Gesture Support – Give your end users consistent interactions when moving between tablet and desktop experiences.
- Color Tuner – Style your entire application with just a few clicks of your mouse. You can easily apply themes throughout your application, color-tune a theme without writing any XAML code, and save/share your favorite color configurations for later use.
- Undo/Redo Framework - Provides the infrastructure for supporting unlimited linear Undo/Redo functionality.
- Undo/Redo History Stacks – The UndoManager automatically manages the Undo/Redo history stacks. The collections raise change notifications and therefore may be used as a source for providing a UI that displays the entries in the history stacks.
- Built-In UndoUnits – The framework includes a number of built in undo units that provide support for undoing/redoing property and collection changes.
- Delegate UndoUnit – The framework makes it easy to add a method/delegate as an operation in the undo/redo history.
- ObservableCollectionWithUndo – The framework includes a derived ObservableCollection that makes it easier to add support for undo/redo of collection changes.
- Transactions – Provides the ability to group one or more operations into a single history entry. One may also rollback a transaction performing the operations that were stored up to that point.
- Custom UndoUnits – The framework allows developers to create their own custom UndoUnit to support undo/redo of other types of operations.
- Commands – A number of built in commands are provided to make it easier to invoke an Undo/Redo operation from within your UI.
- Geographic Map - Click your mouse and see the world. Our rich thematic mapping solution allows you to visualize your geographic data in multiple ways, all the way down to the street view.
- Sparkline Charts- Render highly visual charts within limited spaces, such as a grid cell. Display markers, trend lines, and horizontal and vertical axes. With the tooltips feature, you can display the high, low, first, and last data points when hovering over the sparkline with your mouse. The Sparkline can also detect unknown values, and render the space for those values using a specified interpoloation algorithm.
- Grid - Get more than just alphanumeric characters to display your data within a grid. Now, get the fastest grid on the market with additional dropdown options, sparkline chart columns, properly formatted dates and times, and implicit data templates. With the new custom filter dialog and copy/paste helper methods, users will be able to interact with your data more easily within the grid.
- Pivot Grid – Give your users the analytical advantage with new filtering, dropdown, and summarizing capabilities. Define calculative rows & columns and calculated measures allow the ability to add custom fields with custom calculated logic. Excel-like Filter/Query Dialog with Expressions give the ability to apply different predefined filters to the data source.
- Bar Code - Added a property to hide the Human Readable text.
- Ribbon - With the new ribbon end user customization support, you can enable application users to customize their work experience so that they can be more productive. You can let your application's end users customize tabs, groups and items to give them complete control over the application's user experience in little to no time at all.
- Excel Format Support – This feature supports accessing built-in styles, parent styles, format options, numerous Microsoft Excel behaviors regarding styles, and possibilities for determining resolved cell formats.
- Excel 2007 Color Model – Using Excel 2007 Color model you can specify a color, work with Workbook palette and use new Fill property for filing a cells.
- Support Named Tables in an Excel Spreadsheet– The Excel Engine library now supports the ability to access and create named Tables with data from the worksheet. The tables can be sorted, filtered, and aggregated.
- Filtering and Sorting Tables – Excel Engine supports table filtering and sorting.
- Get Cell Text – Determine the text that would be displayed in Microsoft Excel® cell given the cell’s value, format string, column width, and worksheet options.
- Data Visualization and Line of Business Toolsets - Get over 50 types of charts, graphs, and gauges to make meaning of your business data. Since we've combined our Data Visualization and Line of Business toolsets, one product is all you need to deliver the best Silverlight Enterprise apps.
- Motion Framework - Tell the story of your data in an active, engaging way. The Motion Framework animates your data over time, choreographing movements based on how you've decided to visualize their data. See it in action with our Motion Framework samples.
- Org Chart - Create high performance, stylable organization charts that represent company, department, workgroup or other hierarchical structures that you can bind to in a data source which can contain tens of thousands of entities.
- Barcode Reader - Using your Webcam, an attached scanning device, or any barcode image from your file system, you can use the Silverlight barcode reader to read and decode barcode images, with full support for identifying the common barcode symbologies.
- Bullet Graph - Deliver a simple and concise view of key performance indicators (KPIs) to your users in next generation Silverlight dashboards built with xamBulletGraph.
- Gauge - With the Silverlight gauge control, you can build relevant business scorecard-style applications and rich, informative dashboards.
- Network Node - Create visual representations of simple or complex network relationships.
- Timeline - Empower users to quickly understand and visualize a sequence of events.
- Treemap - Show the relative weight of data points at more than one level with no drilldown required.
- Zoombar - Provide end users with a pan and zoom user interface that allows them to intuitively scroll through a range of data with dynamically adaptive scaling.
What’s new in Infragistics WPF Data Visualization New Features 2011 Volume 2?
The latest release includes feature enhancement to existing controls, as well as many new features. Multiple new chart series and chart types have been added, as well as a new OLAP capability to include native OLAP support in charting. You also get more styling capability with Resource Washing on all controls, and robust new geospatial and geographic thematic mapping.
With Resource Washing, you can set the color (the WashColor) on groups of resources (WashGroups) in an existing ResourceDictionary to update the color of the controls in your applications. Now, you can take a basic looking application and re-brand it to your corporate colors. Or, you can set a WashColor at runtime to change the look of application. There are two wash modes which determine how the original color in the resource and the wash color are blended: SoftLightBlend and HueSaturationBlend.
Import and export Microsoft Excel workbooks in high-fidelity XLS/XLSX/ExcelML file formats. With absolutely no Excel dependency, your application can run completely independent of Excel, and Excel does not have to be installed alongside your application.
Create highly detailed, thematic geographical maps using an innovate feature set that includes custom shape templates, the ability to render polylines and polyshapes, Map Progression, Scatter Area Plots, an intuitive Overview Pane and much more. It enables many new, innovative features such as the ability to render polyline/polyshapes; custom shape templates; shape fill, shape styles and conditional formatting shapes; symbol series with the ability to add a custom Symbol Template; contour area series; scatter area series; multiple series; and panning and zooming.
Visually showcase diminishing values with the new funnel chart, a single series chart that displays data in a funnel shape with a variable number of sections, each representing the data as different portions of 100%. The funnel chart makes it easy for end users to illustrate value "fallout" in the sales process or bottlenecks in the flow of a multi-step process.
The new Sparkline control is a data-intense, design-simple graphic that allows end users to spot trends, variations and patterns in data in a clear and compact representation.
Render charts with millions of data points that are capable of millisecond updates. Enable heavy-duty data visualization and analysis on large volumes of data with high performance. The Data Chart control includes the following new features:
- OLAP Axis
- Error Bars
- 15 New Chart Series, including Custom Series/Series Inheritance, Bar, Stacked Bar, StackedColumn, Point, StackedArea, StackedLine, StackedSpline, StackedLineArea.
- Weighted Moving Average Trend Line
- Correlation Formula
A Pivot grid that lets your users slice, dice and filter the multidimensional data of your OLAP cube or data warehouse. The latest version of the xamPivotGrid improves performance and usability. Several performance enhancements that deliver support for higher volume data and query parsing have been added:
- Improved support for data with large number of members in hierarchy
- Improved the MDSX query that are executed against the SQL Server Analysis Server
- Tested against millions of records in SQL Server Analyses Server
- The Pivot Grid control includes the following new key features:
- IsBusy Property
An important interaction feature to the Timeline control has been added – the control's ability to adjust labels and tick marks based on the current zoom level (which is the visible area of the chart). The Unit property is adjusted so it shows a moderate number of labels - not too few, not too many (perhaps prevent the same labels appear twice). If the visible area spans over a few days the UnitType becomes Hours, if the visible area spans over a few weeks UnitType becomes days, if it spans a year UnitType becomes month, etc.
Network Node Diagrams
The network node diagram control helps you create visual representations of simple or complex network relationships, similar to a cluster diagram in which each node represents a unique data point related through its connectedness to other data points. End users can easily pan and zoom, and you can customize the types of metadata that are displayed and how they are shown. New features in this release include the ability to choose the relationship type between nodes, support for various visual states, including Normal, MouseOver, Pressed, Disabled, and ReadOnly, and manipulation of indivdiual nodes.
NetAdvantage for WPF Data Visualization Controls
xamBarcode - Barcodes for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - The WPF barcode controls manage the details of barcode imaging for you, allowing you to easily embed data in barcode format throughout your WPF applications.
xamBarcode Key Features at a Glance
- Multiple Symbologies - xamBarcode controls support many barcode symbologies including Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF-14), GS1 DataBar™, MaxiCode, PDF 417, Royal Mail (RM4SCC), Intelligent Mail, and EAN/UPC barcodes (EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E).
- Accurate Identification - xamBarcode displays standard barcode formats that will allow you to accurately identify SKUs, GTINs, parcels, cartons, pallets and more.
- Data Binding - xamBarcode accepts data through its Data dependency property, which lets you use WPF data binding to render values in barcode format in forms, fields, grids, anywhere.
- Check Digits - xamBarcode calculates check digits for you according to each barcode symbology's standard algorithm to enable optimal error-detection and in some cases robust error-correction as well.
- Stretching - xamBarcode gives you control over the height and width of the barcode image, and how or whether it should respect an aspect raito.
- Eventing - xamBarcode supports events for when its data changes or when there is an error allowing you to add your own value-added behaviors or robust error recovery.
xamBulletGraph - Bullet Graphs for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - Deliver a simple and concise view of key performance indicators (KPIs) to your users in WPF dashboards. A bullet graph improves on an everyday bar graph by helping users to see at a glance:
- Progress towards goals
- Good, Better, and Best ranges
- Comparisons of multiple measurements
Bullet graphs find uses in WPF data visualizations in which you might ordinarily use a linear gauge, but instead want the bullet graph's ability to display qualitative ranges and multiple metrics. The WPF bullet graph is much more compact in size in comparison with a bar graph that contains the same information. Like the other WPF data visualization controls, you can liven up its look and feel with impressive animations, templates, visual styles and data binding to a updatable value.
xamBulletGraph Key Features at a Glance
- Uses Space Effectively - xamBulletGraph is one of the most effective WPF controls available when presenting meaningful information in little space.
- Featured Measures - xamBulletGraph can track one or more featured measures towards your goals with its characteristic crossbar target.
- Qualitative Ranges - xamBulletGraph lets you show any number of qualitative ranges (determine good, better, best, or other milestones of progress), each with its own style so users can quickly cue in to its meaning.
- Tickmarks - xamBulletGraph lets you control the frequency of its tick marks.
- Custom Labels - xamBulletGraph lets you use percentage or numeric labels with a custom format string.
- Orientation - xamBulletGraph can orient itself either vertically or horizontally.
xamDataChart- Data chart for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - xamDataChart is a WPF chart designed for handling high volumes of data ranging into the millions of data points, and into which updates can occur every few milliseconds. It has also been designed to facilitate the stacking of multiple chart areas in the same chart, and overlay multiple chart layers so that your users can add statistical and technical indicators to their analyses with ease
xamDataChart Key Features at a Glance
- High Performance Rendering – xamDataChart can display millions of data points, and update itself every few milliseconds so that it can handle your real-time feeds.
- Modular Design – xamDataChart is a WPF chart control designed with the modularity of axes, chart areas, and chart layers taken into account. Multiple axes, multiple chart areas, and multiple chart layers are all supported.
- Financial Charting – xamDataChart excels at financial charting scenarios with support for both Candlestick and OHLC bar charts, and many built-in technical indicators like moving averages, MACD, Wilder's RSI and many more.
- Hosted Content – xamDataChart lets you specify arbitrarily-rich hosted content for use in its captions and legend, and you can also place your own controls into the WPF chart's visual tree.
- Panning and Zooming – xamDataChart makes it easy for your users to get a close-up look at data points because when you can show millions of data points, the individual points lose their identity when completely zoomed out. Use the keyboard, zoombar, mousewheel, or drag-select any rectangular region with the mouse to zoom in for greater detail.
xamGauge - Gauges for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - With a WPF gauge control you can build relevant business scorecard-style applications and rich, informative dashboards leveraging WPF's rich and robust graphics. By presenting users with clear renditions of important key performance indicators (KPI) and high-end business intelligence, your application will empower decision makers to take action. A declarative user interface enables each xamGauge to cleanly separate XAML design and development tasks, allowing your designers to use tools such as Microsoft Expression Blend to fashion incredibly rich gauges of every type.
xamGauge Key Features at a Glance
- Radial Gauges - You can create multi-scale, round or semi-round dials and gauges for your information dashboard with the look and feel of an automotive dashboard or aircraft cockpit.
- Linear Gauges - Like a classic thermometer, these gauges can read out one or more values over a straight line measurement scale that you can orient vertically or horizontally.
- Digital Gauges - With the segmented display gauge you can create 7-segment numeric or 14-segment alphanumeric readouts.
- Hybrid Gauges - Template support allows you to combine a segmented LED-like display into a linear gauge, or a linear gauge inside of a radial gauge, or compose any other combination your data visualization needs.
- Interactivity - Your users can drag the gauge needle to new values to use it for updating data, and take advantage of many of the interactive capabilities WPF has to offer.
xamMap - Maps for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - Now you can present end users with your geospatial data in rich and interactive maps featuring panning, zooming, mouseover effects and tooltips. Extensibly designed with events and properties enabling its more sophisticated behavior, xamMap is modularly designed around the following key components:
- Map Layers
- Navigational panes
- Color Swatch panes
- Scale panes
By using maps in a widely available, de facto standard format such as Shapefiles (.shp) or drawn from OpenGIS standards-based SQL extensions for geospatial data such as those supported by Microsoft SQL Server 2008, you can get started right away. Create WPF mapping applications from polygon-based shapes (lots, states, countries), polyline-based shapes (roads, rivers, transmission lines), point-based shapes (cities, points of interest), geometry and geography data with ease. Map layers allow you to overlay your own value-added map elements.
xamMap Key Features at a Glance
- Map out anything and everything - Get an instant view and show anything including seating charts, floor plans, warehouse contents, and—geographic maps, too.
- Customizable Layout - Design the layout of legends, the navigation pane and all other aspects of map layers and map elements to fit the application you are building.
- Color Model- Comprehensive color model and choropleth shading enable you to fulfill many common mapping scenarios such as mapping US states and counties, color-coding regions by rainfall amount or any other business data and scaling colors to the data value range.
- Geospatial Data Integration - Associate your own data sources (e.g., a .dbf file or Microsoft SQL Server 2008) with map elements. Geometry and geography data types are supported.
- Shapefile Format - Take advantage of the wealth of geographic information already published by government agencies and other bodies and leverage your own organization's business data.
xamPivotGrid - OLAP Pivot Grid for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization -xamPivotGrid is a WPF pivot grid control that lets you work with multidimensional data (MDX) from your OLAP cubes, data warehouses and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (or any ADOMD or XMLA-compliant providers). It provides an experience to users of your WPF application that goes beyond the pivot table metaphor, instead providing fully-featured online analytical processing (OLAP). Users simply drag and drop filter fields, measure fields, and dimensions from the convenient, collapsible field selector onto the OLAP pivot grid control, and xamPivotGrid presents the sliced and diced data in cross-tabulated form for your users to drill-down into. Creating multidimensional analyses has never been easier.
xamPivotGrid Key Features at a Glance
- An OLAP Pivot Table for WPF – xamPivotGrid delivers an engaging user experience that allows your users drilldown and interact with data in "crosstabs" like Microsoft Excel but with the full power of online analytical processing (OLAP).
- Multidimensional Data – Unlock the potential of your data warehouses, your OLAP cubes, your multidimensional data stores, in fact, any XMLA-compliant (SSAS, SAP, etc.) or ADOMD provider can furnish xamPivotGrid with pivotable data.
- Drag and Drop – Users intuitively drag and drop fields from the field selector onto the xamPivotGrid and rearrange the fields within row and column groups to see their data sliced and diced however they wish.
- Filtering – xamPivotGrid lets users filter the data so they see only the data pertinent to their analysis.
- Drilldown – Expandable row and column fields in xamPivotGrid allow your users to drilldown into the data to extract meaning from the numbers.
- Summaries – Row and column groups are totaled by xamPivotGrid in summary fields, so your users can make quick part-to-whole comparisons.
xamTimeline - Timeline control for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - With the WPF timeline control you can help users to quickly understand and visualize a sequence of events. Each timeline is a time series of data points which quickly convey historical events, steps in the narrative of a business process or workflow, project milestones, key frames in a video, or any sequence of occurrences. Complete control template support allows you to design timelines that have both compelling styling and rich interactivity. With xamTimeline you can display chronological and sequential data in ways that allow your end user to dynamically select timelines and compare them. You also expedite learning by comparing familiar timelines with related, but unfamiliar, timelines and isolating timeline elements to prioritize in the display..
xamTimeline Key Features at a Glance
- Date-based, Numeric and Simple Timelines - Accept different kinds of data (a list of date time occurrences or numeric steps in a sequence) when building your WPF timelines.
- Navigate and Select Events - WPF timelines are a bright idea for navigating chronologies or histories (such as a transaction's history) where you want the user to select an event and display additional information (even imagery or rich media).
- Fully Templatable - Customize the appearance of the timeline and the details about the events your users have selected with your own XAML templates or through design tools such as Microsoft Expression Blend.
- Event Titles – Describe events on your WPF timelines with custom templatable content in event titles which allow you to control their appearance, arrangement (permit or prevent overlapping) and connecting line style.
- Pan and Zoom - Seamless panning enables users to scroll what can often be a lengthy timeline, and zoom in deeply.
xamZoombar - Zoombar Control for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Data Visualization - By embedding the xamZoombar control within your WPF charts and timelines, you can provide end users with a pan and zoom user interface that allows them to intuitively scroll through a range of data with dynamically adaptive scaling. From rectangular regions of a chart to periodic intervals along a timeline, the consistent look and feel of the zoom bar is always there. Users can drag the edges of the thumb pad to adjust the range being displayed, or magnify an area in which they are interested with ease.
xamZoombar Key Features at a Glance
- Seamless Integration - xamZoombar seamlessly integrates pan and zoom behavior into the WPF chart and timeline controls.
- Multiple Orientations - xamZoombar can appear vertically or horizontally, in WPF controls like the xamDataChart it integrates directly into the scrollbars.
- Panning - xamZoombar lets users scroll the range currently in view from side-to-side or up-and-down by dragging the thumbpad or scrolling from either end of the control.
- Zooming - xamZoombar lets users adjust the display scale by dragging the edges of the thumbpad to either make the current display cover a larger range (zoom out) or a smaller range (zoom in).
NetAdvantage for WPF Line of Business Features:
xamDataGrid – a flexible WPF data grid, the xamDataGrid brings the time honored familiarity of tabular style data presentation and infuses it into WPF.
- Data binding - simplify development with a single data binding property that supports a wide variety of data sources, including the XmlDataProvider and ObjectDataProvider, and more traditional objects such as DataSets, Arrays or Collections
- True hierarchical data rendering - automatically detect and display complex, hierarchical data structures
- Field sorting, grouping and resizing - all of the basic data organization features your users expect
- Seamless data editing experience - easy new record creation, inline data editing, and convenient data editing controls
- Performance - utilizing WPF’s native UI Virtualization technology, combined with Infragistics Lazy Loading technology, the xamDataGrid can handle thousands of data records, letting your users consume volumes of information
- Presentation - designers can leverage the styling and layout capabilities of the xamDataGrid to design applications with highly stylized, immersive user interfaces
xamCarouselPanel - highly flexible layout control, which can best be used for simplified object layouts such as for navigation. The xamCarouselPanel gives developers and designers alike a tool with which to create unique, interactive and immersive applications.
- Path-based layout - based on the WPF Path object, the xamCarouselPanel gives you layout flexibility
- Path Effects - utilize five types of Path Effects to add flair to your user interface
xamCarouselListBox - the familiarity of the ListBox control meets the innovative layout capabilities of the xamCarouselPanel.
- Simple and familiar object model of the standard ListBox control, including basic data binding capabilities
- Leverages the xamCarouselPanel for layout, giving you the flexibility you need
xamDataCarousel - the xamDataCarousel is a flexible data layout control.
- Based on the same data architecture as the xamDataGrid, giving you databinding capabilities, including hierarchical data layout. Also includes Grouping and Sorting capabilities
- Leverages the layout capabilities of the xamCarouselPanel allowing you to create modern data-driven user interfaces
xamDataPresenter - the xamDataPresenter combines the xamDataGrid and the xamDataCarousel into a single control, allowing you to provide a flexible and customizable user interface to your users.
- Utilizing the xamDataGrid and xamDataCarousel to give you all the data management and layout features you need
- Allow your users to choose their data View with a single property setting. Easily change from traditional tabular view to carousel view
xamEditors - included in this release are the xamTextEditor and xamMaskedEditor data editing controls. Use as stand-alone editors, or easily integrate into the xamDataGrid, the xamEditor controls help you ensure the validity of your user-entered data.
- Template based architecture gives you maximum control over the control's user interface
- Easily integrated into the xamDataGrid to extend the data editing experience through your application
- Enable end users to reconfigure their work environment in ways that make the most effective layout of screen real estate by docking, un-docking and repositioning panels.
- Easily deliver rich and usable UIs with an easy-to-use docking manager control that handles all of the layout mechanics for you.
xamChart - The xamChart is a new visual WPF control that presents your heavy-duty data using graphics to enable users to more quickly analyze and understand its relevance. This WPF chart control displays values using columns, pie wedges, cylinders and more using the advanced graphics rendering capabilities inherent in the WPF platform.
Chart Types - The xamChart control supports 25 different chart types, which will allow you to select the perfect look to accent the data in your application. xamChart includes all of the following chart types:
- Area chart
- Bar chart
- Bubble chart
- Candle chart
- Column chart
- Cylinder bar chart
- Cylinder chart
- Doughnut chart
- Line chart
- Pie chart
- Point chart
- Scatter chart
- Scatter line chart
- Spline chart
- Stacked 100% area chart
- Stacked 100% bar chart
- Stacked 100% column chart
- Stacked 100% cylinder bar chart
- Stacked 100% cylinder chart
- Stacked area chart
- Stacked bar chart
- Stacked column chart
- Stacked cylinder bar chart
- Stock chart (OHLC bar)
xamRibbon - The xamRibbon control is a menu control that replicates the Microsoft Office 2007 Ribbon functionality in a Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) application. Instead of using the plain, default, drop-down menu of decades past, you can use xamRibbon to give your application a stylish look and feel. Not only can you improve your application's look and feel, you can also improve usability by using xamRibbon's many features.
xamComboEditor - The xamComboEditor is an editor control that provides a drop-down list from which your users can select an item. As with the other xamEditors, the xamComboEditor can be plugged in to the xamDataGrid for use as an in-line data editor with drop-down list capabilities. Now it's easy for your users to edit the value of a data grid or data presenter cell from an enumerable collection. This can help make your WPF data-driven applications more user friendly, and decrease the risk of typographic errors during data entry.
Theme Packs - NetAdvantage for WPF includes several Theme Packs, designed by the Infragistics Visual Design Group, making it easy for you to give the controls a clean and modern look with a single property setting.
- Windows Themes
- Office Themes including Office Black, Office Blue and Office Silver
- Infragistics designed Themes include: Hulk, Leaf, Fall, Lipstick, Wind, Water, and Onyx
Fully supporting the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) platform, NetAdvantage for WPF controls enable a clear separation of application look & feel from behaviour, allowing teams of visual designers and software developers to collaborate more naturally. Visual Designers can style NetAdvantage for WPF control’s look and feel using XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend and software developers can define control behaviour using managed C# or VB.NET code with Visual Studio.