IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition
by /n software - Product Type: Component / VCL
Red Carpet includes this product and every other /n Software product in a renewable annual subscription. Priority Support is also available with Red Carpet.
Implement S/MIME standards using native Delphi VCLs for Delphi . /n software IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition implements the S/MIME V2 standard for encryption/decryption using Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS). Using /n software IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition you can encrypt files, emails, and even newsgroup postings as well as sign and verify message signatures using X.509 digital certificates. IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition includes a generic S/MIME component (SMIME), Certificate Management (CertMgr), and S/MIME enabled versions of the standard /n software IP*Works! POP3, IMAP4, NNTP, and SMTP components. You can also buy IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) Delphi Edition as part of the /n Software IP*Works! Red Carpet Subscription.
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition V9
|Add to Cart
||One Development Workstation, Royalty-Free Distribution
Mfr. Part No: IMD9-A
||Download (2.1 MB)
|Add to Cart
||One Development Workstation, Royalty-Free Distribution (Requires IP*Works! S/MIME V8 Delphi Edition)
Mfr. Part No: IMD9-AU
||Download (2.1 MB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What's new in IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition V9?
- Across the board support for SSL connectivity for TCP based communications.
- Enhancements to core PKCS 7 routines to enable more advanced cryptographic support.
What's new in IP*Works! S/MIME (SMIME) Delphi Edition V8.0?
- CertMgr - Updated to include support for certificate extensions, extended key usage, and new certificate store types.
- SHTMLMailer - Now available for sending signed and/or encrypted emails with HTML content
- Certificate Chaining - When signing and verifying email messages.
- NTLM Authentication - Enabled across email components including S/POP, S/SMTP, and S/IMAP.
- Detached Signatures - New detached message signatures with Base64 encoding.
- Usability Updates - simplified encoding and decoding emails.
- SFileMailer - Enables you to easily send signed and/or encrypted emails with file attachments
New Features for Existing Components
- CertMgr - Major advancements including the ability to create, modify, and sign x.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority with only 20 lines of code - see the included certificate manager demo
- Simplified certificate handling features across the board and additional security options
- Email sending components (SSMTP, SFileMailer, etc.) create spam-filter friendly emails, support digest authentication, message queuing, and more
- IMAPS - CRAM MD5 authentication, built in attachment decoding, and server side message sorting
- ACL extensions for IMAP account management and user permissions modification
- SPOP - Digest authentication and additional component interface enhancements
- A new config method in every component encapsulates cross-component features or infrequently used functionality, greatly simplifying component interfaces across the board
Native Delphi VCLs for Delphi with no external dependencies. It features the same trustworthy components that come with other editions, available as native Delphi VCLs for real Delphi performance.
/n software IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition Features:
- Supports up to 128-bit (strong) encryption and Digital Signatures for Email and Document security
- The components are fully documented, with easy to use, fully indexed help files integrated in the IDE
- The components are very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources
- An excellent 5+ year track record, maintained, supported and enhanced by a professional staff
- All the components use asynchronous sockets. This allows you to create very efficient and highly responsive applications
- We charge no runtime fees, and no royalties of any kind to application developers. Only one license for the development environment
- The components are small in size, and have no dependencies on external libraries, which makes them very easy to download, install, and/or ship
/n software IP*Works! S/MIME Delphi Edition Components Include:
- CertMgr - Provides certificate management capabilities for the Digital Certificates installed on the system. SNNTP - S/MIME enabled NNTP client for reading, searching, and posting messages to Internet Newsgroups (USENET)
- SIMAP - S/MIME enabled IMAP client component providing easy access to corporate mail server such as Microsoft Exchange. SSMTP - Used to send S/MIME encrypted and/or signed email messages through standard mail servers (SMTP)
- SMIME - Encrypt files, emails, and even newsgroup postings as well as sign and verify message signatures using X.509 digital certificates (S/MIME V2 PKCS)