Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
IP*Works! SSL ActiveX COM Edition V9
|Add to Cart
||1 Development Workstation
Mfr. Part No: ISA9-A
||Download (5.0 MB)
|Add to Cart
||1 Development Workstation Upgrade License from previous version
Mfr. Part No: ISA9-AU
||Download (5.0 MB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What's new in IP*Works! SSL ActiveX COM V9?
- OAuth Component - Support for OAuth authorization.
- XMLWriter Component - Build XML markup using a simple interface that is easy-to-use, whilst providing granular control of XML creation.
- OData/S Component - A light-weight Open Data Protocol (OData) Client Component.
- .NET Entity Framework / LINQ Support.
- Create and manage reverse SSH tunnels.
- Secure SSH file transfer through SCP.
- Improved Unicode handling/encoding and DBCS (Big 5) support.
- FTP/S Zlib (Mode Z) transfer compression, Enhanced Passive and Active transfer modes, real-time streaming uploads and support for additional directory entry formats (AS400 etc).
- HTMLMailer/FileMailer enhanced with automatic encoding for international character sets.
- Kerberos Authentication, Authscheme detection and authentication handling, IPv6 URL support, enhanced cookie handling on redirect.
- Performance and usability updates to message part handling, international mailbox naming conventions, message overwrite configuration, automatic inline attachment decoding and improved multi-part message handling.
- CIMD2 protocol support and support for multi-part messages.
- Post content-type configuration.
- XPath testing support.
- File Transfer over XMPP.
- Cross-component updates for OAuth authentication support.
- Support for configurable traffic throttling.
What's new in IP*Works! SSL ActiveX COM V8.0?
- ATOMS - New ATOM client component supporting ATOM feed retrieval and publishing.
- RESTS - New component implements a standard REST client, facilitating access to REST style web services such as those from Amazon and eBay.
- CertMgr - Updated to include support for certificate extensions, extended key usage, and new certificate store types.
- FTPS - Upload/Download Files to/from memory without writing to disk. FTP clear data channel support (PROT C)
- HTTPS/WebUploadS - Upload/Download Files to/from memory without writing to disk.
- IPPortS/IPDaemonS - Facilitated file and data transfer through easy to use methods like 'SendFile' etc.
- LDAPS - Support for search result references. Easily move and copy DN's. Support for LDAP referrals.
- RSSS - RSS 2.0 extensions and OPML support. HTTP cookie handling and automatic HTTP redirect following. Load RSS from memory. Support for in memory RSS XML manipulation. If-modified-since handling.
- SMPPS - SMPP receive capabilities enable the component to poll SMPP servers for messages.
- XMPPS - Support for Jabber extensions, additional contact parameters, and SASL authentication.
- NTLM Authentication enabled across HTTP based components (HTTP/S, RSS/S, WebUpload/S, WebFormS, REST/S, etc.) as well as POP/S, SMTP/S, and IMAP/S
- HTTP decompression enabled for all HTTP based components.
- Maintain and reuse SSL sessions across requests.
- RSS/S - Really Simple Syndication (RSS) component. Create, retrieve, and edit RSS feeds. Supports RSS 0.91, 0.92, and 2.0. SSL-enabled
- SMPP/S - Short Message Peer-to-Peer client component. Used to send SMS cellular text messages. SSL-enabled
- WebDav/S - Secure WebDAV Client component for distributed web authoring, versioning, and collaboration
- XMPP/S - Lightweight SSL-enabled Jabber Client for communicating with XML based Jabber Servers
New Features For Existing Components
- CertMgr - Major advancements including the ability to create, modify, and sign x.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority with only 20 lines of code - see the included certificate manager demo
- Fine-grained control over the encryption protocol used during SSL communications
- Support for the START_TLS security protocol extension for all secure components
- Switch connections from plain-text to SSL without disconnecting the current connection
- Simplified certificate handling features across the board and additional security options
- Email sending components (SMTPS, HTMLMailerS, FileMailerS, etc.) create spam-filter friendly emails, support digest authentication, message queuing, and more
- FTPS - Firewall friendly port management for active FTPS connections, configurable performance optimization properties, etc
- HTMLMailerS & FileMailerS - Send HTML emails with file attachments, SMTP authorization, and increased throughput for bulk mailings
- HTTPS - More complete HTTP 1.1 support including methods for chunking, range, and persistent connections
- IMAPS - CRAM MD5 authentication, built in attachment decoding, and server side message sorting
- ACL extensions for IMAP account management and user permissions modification
- LDAPS - Ldap v3 paging support, server side sorting of search results, synchronous or asynchronous operation
- POPS - Digest authentication and additional component interface enhancements. IPDaemonS - Increased incoming connection limit and new functionality that simplifies the building of robust server applications
- A new config method in every component encapsulates cross-component features or infrequently used functionality, greatly simplifying component interfaces across the board
/n software IP*Works! SSL adds SSL and Digital Certificate capabilities to the IP*Works! Internet Toolkit providing Secure Web Browsing, Secure Client, Secure Server, Secure Mail, Digital Certificate Management Capabilities, and a lot more. The current release consists of 15 components for secure Internet connectivity:
- HTTPS: Secure HTTP Client
- SOAPS: Secure SOAP Client
- SMTPS: Secure Email Client
- POPS: Secure POP Client
- IMAPS: Secure IMAP Client
- FTPS: Secure FTP Client
- LDAPS: Secure LDAP Client
- NNTPS: Secure Internet News Client
- TelnetS: Secure Telnet Client
- IPPortS: Secure TCP Client
- IPDaemonS: Secure TCP Server
- CertMgr: Management of Digital Certificates
The client components such as HTTPS, SMTPS, etc. provide full control over the process of setting up SSL connections, including certificate management, verification, and certificate-based client authentication. The secure server control, IPDaemonS, is a generic SSL server, providing full secure server capabilities. A demo of a secure web server application (with full source code) is also included in the package. The CertMgr control provides certificate management capabilities for the digital certificates installed on the system.
/n software IP*Works! SSL is a no-compromise, comprehensive suite of royalty-free SSL-enabled components. It brings unprecedented ease of use to Secure Internet Development with drop-in replacements for the components in the "classic" /n software IP*Works! package, well-known in the development community for their straightforward, intuitive interfaces, and powerful productivity features.