by PFGrid - Product Type: Component / .NET WinForms / .NET Class / 100% Managed Code
What's New in PFGrid.NET V1.4.x
- Cell-Navigation extended for Winforms PFGrid
When the last column is reached and the user pressed right arrow or TAB then the first cell of the next row is activated. If the active cell is the first one and the user hits right arrow or Shift-TAB the last cell of the previous row is activated
- Filter-row for Winforms PFGrid
For the PFGrid.NET a FilterRow can be displayed below the column-headers to filter the data by column
- Text-tracing Grid-Control Winforms
By setting the property FilterType to FilterAndTrace or just Trace, the text for that you filtered the column will be highlighted in the corresponding cell
- PFTouch.NET: Touch-API for Winforms
Touch- and Gesture-APi for Winforms on Windows 7 or higher.
- PFRepeater.NET: Winforms Repeater-control
The PFRepeater-control is a container for repeating items with flexible rendering and display.
- PFKeyboard.NET: Winforms Touchscreen Keyboard-control
With PFGrid's Winforms Keyboard-control for touchscreen you can design full-featured touchscreen applications that run without real keyboard or mouse-input (Metro-applications).
- PFSwitch.NET: Winforms Switch-control
Winforms Switch-controls is added to PFGrid-Toolkit.NET
- Metro Controls: Customizing Winforms PFGrid
It is possible to add an expandable Row-Details-section to rows of the grid.
- RowDetails for Winforms PFGrid
It is possible to add an expandable Row-Details-section to rows of the grid.
- Hyperlinks-Control for Winforms
The PFHyperlink.NET-control can be used to display Hyperlinks with custom hover-style and to navigate to Urls. It can be added to any Winforms-container.
- Buttons in Cells Winforms Grid
Buttons can be added to cells of the PFGrid.NET
- Buttons Winforms enhancements
Enhancements for PFButton.NET: Image- and Text-alignment, Keyboard-interaction and Enabled-state are added
- Special columns Winforms Design-Time
Special columns can be added by a Smart-Tag of the PFGrid.NET-control in the designer of Visual Studio
- HotTracking Winforms Grid and ComboBox
The PFGrid.NET has HotTracking-support for rows. The DropDown.NET uses a PFGrid.NET as default dropdown-control, so it also has the HotTracking-feature:
- Fixed Columns Winforms PFGrid
The feature fixed columns has been added to PFGrid.NET. A number of fixed columns can be defined, this columns will not be scrolled.
What's New in PFGrid.NET V22.214.171.124
Metro UI Closing and layout persistence - Bugfixes for painting in PFWindow.NET, PFPanel.NET and mouse-wheel-scrolling for PFScrollBar.NET.
What's New in PFGrid .NET V126.96.36.199
- Metro UI Closing and layout persistence - Each Metro-tile can be closed and restored now. When a tile is closed it is placed to the TileSlide-control on the right side.
- Metro UI Auto arrange tiles for WinForms - The Metro tiles are autoarranged if the user moves a tile and tiles intersect.
- Transparent WinForms Grid - For the WinForms PFGrid.NET an alpha-value for the background can be defined. With this feature it is possible to design a user-interface with the style of Windows 8 Metro
- Metro Ui HTML-Tile - The control HtmlTile has been added to render HTML-mages and css in Metro UI Tiles.
- Metro style for Winforms ButtonText and ComboBox - The ButtonText- and DropDown-control come with Metro UI style now which can be assigned by the RenderType-property
- Metro UI controls Winforms - The Metro-UI style is available or the Grid, Window, Tiles and other Winforms controls of PFGrid-Toolkit.NET.
- Volume Slider renderer - Volume-slider control/renderer added like in the sound-settings of MS-Windows. Also tooltips can be displayed for Sliders.
- PFSplitter.NET - The PFSplitter-control is a collapsible splitter. This means that it has the ability to collapse or expand a docked control with a single mouse-click.
- PFRating.NET - The PFRating.NET-control let's you define a number of stars for the rating, a style for the stars (Small-stars or big stars) and custom images
- PFCheckBox.NET - The PFCheckBox.NET is a custom Checkbox-control with XP-, Vista- and Office-styles that can be switched easily by a property. The text can be aligned at the left, right, top or bottom of the control.
- Battery-meter for PFProgressBar.NET - With the special ProgressBarRendererBattery you can change the appearance of the ProgressBar to a battery-meter.
- PFProgressBar.NET - The PFProgressBar.NET is a control to show a state or progress. The orientation can be horizontal or vertical, the rendering is customizable by ProgressBar-renderers.
- PFSlider.NET - This control allows the user to select a value in a certain range, the orientation of the control can be horizontal or vertical, each rendered part can be customized.
- PFWindow.NET - The PFWindow.NET is a Form with the appearance of an Office-2007 window: Rounded corners, thin borders, caption with gradients and nice Office-like buttons
- PFDropDown.NET - This control is a ComboBox for which you can use a custom Popup-control as selection-list. The DropDown-list uses the PFGrid as default-control
- PFButtonTextBox.NET - A textinput-control with dynamic buttons you can use for example as editor-shortcuts
- PFReflectionImage.NET - This control is real eye-candy: Display an image with reflection and use it as button.
- PFScrollBar.NET - The ScrollBar-controls are derived from the .NET-Framework-class VScrollBar and HScrollBar so they can be used for scrolling other controls like Panels or Images.
- PFHtmlPanel.NET - This control can be used as Html-container. No embedded browser is needed, it's 100% managed code that renderes HTML for WinForms.
- PFPanel.NET - You can use the PFPanel.NET as gradient panel wirth rounded corners and as groupBox with different color-syles.
- PFButton.NET - Cool Vista- and Office-like Buttons and Split-Buttons with predefined or custom colors. Use the Office2007- and Office2010-renderers or define your own.
- Hyperlink-cells PFGrid.NET - You can add Hyperlinks with default-display (link) very easily. Just add a column of type HyperlinkColumn and cells of type HyperlinkCell.
- Summary-row PFGrid.NET - With PFGrid.NET you can display a summary-row at the bottom of the page. With this feature you can easily show SUM, MAX, MIN, AVG or custom summarized values.
- Typeahead Text-Find PFGrid.NET - The global typeahead text-filter for PFGrid.NET can be assigned by using the control GlobalTextFilter on your Winform. While you are typing text in the Filter-textbox the filtering is applied in the corresponding grid.
- Column-filters PFGrid.NET - Filters can be defined easily to filter the values for cells of a column. A default-filter of type TextFilterControl can be assigned for a column, if you like to define a custom filter you can implement the interface IFilterControl for a user-defined .NET control.
- Enhanced Design-time support - Sorting for columns, the column-order and the width for each column can be defined during design-time in Visual Studio with mouse-interaction
- Ajax-like loading panel - PFGrid.NET for Winforms offers an Ajax-like loading panel for long running tasks
New in PFGrid.NET
- Custom grouping PFGrid.NET Winforms - PFGrid.NET for Winforms allows you to define customer groups containing rows. The rendering of the groups can be easily implemented using its own renderers
- Excel-Export Winforms PFGrid.NET - The grid's data can be exported to Excel-format easily. Also the tree-structure can be exported so that the childnodes are displayed as groups in the Excel-Worksheet
- Office2007-renderer for PFGrid .NET Winforms - The Office2007-renderers controls can be used to add an Outlook-2007-style to your application without writing a single line of code
- Column-Chooser for PFGrid .NET Winforms - A column-chooser is available to define the visibility of the control's columns. It can be opened as a modal dialog or used as a UserControl
- RightToLeft-support for Winforms PFGrid .NET - PFGrid offers full RightToLeft-support, even for the TreeList-mode, all cell-editors also use RightToLeft-flag
The PFGrid .NET toolkit contains a Grid- and TreeList-Control, an Outlook-like NavigationBar, Metro UI/Windows 8 styles, Splitters, Panels, Buttons, Sliders, Progressbars, Multi-column ComboBox, Textbox with buttons, Reflecting image-controls and many more.
- Grid and TreeList control
- Metro UI Winforms control
- Outlook-like Navigation control
- Vista and Outlook style butons
- Collapsible Splitters
- Custom panels and many more
PFGrid.NET: Winforms Grid and TreeList
A fast and flexible Grid- and TreeList-control. It supports built-in and custom Cell-editors, Outlook-like grouping, Filters, a Summary-row, predefined and custom renderers (XP, Vista, Office 2007-2010), Excel-export and many more features.
PFMetroTiles.NET: Metro UI for Winforms
The Metro UI control for Winforms allows you to display tiles like in Windows 8. A tile can contain an image, a title and a text as full HTML
PFNavigationBar.NET: Outlook-like Navigation
The NavigationBar for Winforms supports rendering like Office 2003 or Office 2007 and a great Design-time support. You can mimic the behavior of the original MS-Outlook NavigationBar.
PFWindow.NET: Office-Like Forms
PFWindow.NET is a Form with the appearance of an Office-Like window: Rounded corners, thin borders, caption with gradients and nice Office-like buttons.
PFButton.NET: Buttons and Split-Buttons
Cool Vista- and Office-like Buttons and Split-Buttons with predefined or custom colors. Use the Office2007- and Office2010-renderers or define your own.
PFPanel.NET: Gradient-Panel and Group-Box
Define Panels with gradient-background and rounded corners with PFPanel.NET. The panel can be used as Group-Box with customizable text.
PFHtmlPanel.NET: 100% Managed Html-Renderer
You can use this control as an HTML-container, just place the HtmlPanel on a form and feed the Text property with HTML-code. The control is 100% managed .NET, no embedded browser is needed anymore to display HTML.
PFReflectionImage.NET: Reflected images as button
This control is real eye-candy: Display an image with a reflection and use it as a button. When the image is hovered over with the mouse it is put to the foreground.
PFDropDown.NET: ComboxBox with custom DropDown
This control is a ComboBox for which you can use a custom Popup-control as a selection-list. The DropDown-list uses the PFGrid as default-control.
PFButtonTextBox.NET: TextBox with buttons
Add buttons dynamically to this text-input control. The appearance of the control (images, buttons, border, backcolor) can be changed easily.
PFSlider.NET: Custom TrackBar
This control allows the user to select a value in a certain range, the orientation of the control can be horizontal or vertical, each rendered part can be customized.
The PFProgressBar.NET is a control to show a state or progress. The orientation can be horizontal or vertical, the rendering is customizable by ProgressBar-renderers.
The PFCheckbox.NET is a custom Checkbox-control with XP-, Vista-and Office-styles that can be switched easily by a property.
For this rating-control you can define a number of stars for the rating, a style (Small-stars or big stars), custom images and the orientation (horizontal or vertical)
The PFSplitter-control is a collapsible splitter. This means that it has the ability to collapse or expand a docked control with a single mouse-click.