Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
What’s new in PhpStorm 7.1.3?
- Exception breakpoints and Xdebug jit option support.
- Full Doctrine-style PHP Annotations support via updated Open API.
- A way to document mixins regardless of PHP version.
- VCS-friendly Deployment configs.
- Clickable @link URLs in the editor.
- Special treatment for protected member access on @var-declared $this in Views.
- Parameter name suggestion based on its type name.
- Mocha framework integration.
- Improved support for Dart language.
- LESS 1.5.0 is supported.
What’s new in PhpStorm 7?
- PHP Language Support - PHP 5.5 is now fully supported.
- Efficient Code Reading - Improved PHP syntax coloring for various constructs.
- Vagrant - Vagrant is a handy tool to help you create reproducible development environments.
- Smart and Easy Remote Configuration - SSH Console lets you connect to a remote machine and perform any actions via SSH.
- SSH Remote External Tool - Integrated a local terminal emulation environment.
- Framework Specific Command Line Tools - Includes support for Zend Framework 2 Tool, Tools based on Symfony (such as Laravel and Doctrine) and Drush.
- App Engine - Develop applications for Google App Engine and delegate routine deployment tasks to the IDE.
- Debugger Configuration Validation - When configuring the PHP interpreter for project, PhpStorm will inform you if a debugger is installed.
- Debugging with Smart Step Into - This debugging feature allows you to choose the function to step into while debugging. This functionality also works with dynamic function calls.
- Drupal Development with PhpStorm - PhpStorm now bundles a Drupal Plugin which provides many Drupal-specific features.
- Symfony - Provide various Symfony Framework related features such as type inference, code completion, navigation and action.
What’s new in PhpStorm V6?
- New refactorings including Change signature, Pull Up/Push Down class members and Move class to another namespace.
- Create a new project with Composer.
- Initiize composer within existing project.
- Manage dependencies and add packages with a user-friendly UI.
- Work with Composer via the command line tool including command autocompletion within the IDE.
- Smarter handling of namespaces, with Auto-Import, Optimize Imports and folding for Imports.
- Code (re)arranger is a powerful tool to control the structure of your existing and generated code. For example, you can specify methods to be ordered after fields or keep dependent methods together.
- All templates are now fully customizable, including PHPDoc and overridden/implemented method body. Now you can configure what content these parts of code will initially have when they are generated automatically.
- New change tracking tools and a Database schema editor.
- Edit Tools allow you to add, drop or rename tables, columns, keys and indices for your databases.
- Definition Editor allows you to edit the definition for views, procedures and packages, with code assistance.
- Diff Tool helps you easily generate an SQL migration schema for differences between selected tables or databases.
- Enable File Watchers for easy automatic transpilation of SASS, LESS, SCSS, CoffeeScript, or Typescript into languages recognized by browsers on all platforms.
- Full-featured debugging of CoffeeScript, TypeScript or Dart with source maps is also available. If you have a minified JS, you can debug it with source maps as well.
- REST Client is now integrated in the IDE to let you test RESTful web services right from PhpStorm.
- Improvements for HTML and CSS coding with a significantly re-worked HTML structure view and support for Emmet for HTML and CSS in the editor.
What’s new in PhpStorm V5.0?
- PHP Editor - Detect variable types and significantly reduce the number of false positives during code inspection.
- PHP Code Quality - Show more potential so you can fix them before running code.
- Frameworks - New MVC view for Symfony2 & Yii frameworks.
- Databases - Live database schema, generation of schema migration scripts, export query result to file or clipboard as CSV, TSV, HTML, SQL INSERT or SQL UPDATE.
- Live HTML/PHP/CSS/JS Editing Preview - Start editing code and see changes immediately in the browser.
What’s new in PhpStorm V4.0?
- PHP 5.4 Language Features Support - Including traits and all the new syntax improvements: class member access on instantiation, short array syntax, array dereferencing on function call, binary literals and expressions in static calls.
- Code Coverage for PHPUnit - Code Coverage for PHPUnit marks covered and uncovered lines visually right in the editor and shows how much of your code is covered with tests.
- Drupal Coding Style Support - PhpStorm 4.0 contains a bundled predefined coding style for the popular Drupal content management platform. Currently just reformatting your code in PhpStorm removes 99% of errors reported by Drupal coder-review and helps your code meet Drupal coding standards.
- Check Your Code with PHP Code Sniffer - PhpStorm 4.0 allows you to check your code on the fly with PHP Code Sniffer (phpcs), just by opening a PHP file. The check is triggered every time you change something in the file, so it's extremely easy to fix problems reported by PHP Code Sniffer.
- Custom Code Folding Regions - This feature gives you a possibility to define your own code-folding regions with special line comments both in Visual Studio and NetBeans style.
What’s new in PhpStorm V3.0?
- PHP UML - Understand and change code by providing editable UML class diagrams for PHP code. Quickly examine your application structure, create and edit classes and their relationships. Many refactorings can be applied directly from the diagram, via the shortcut menu.
- Profiler integration - Profile your scripts from PHPStorm with either Xdebug or Zend Debugger. See aggregate reports and jump from execution statistics directly to functions in your PHP code.
- New PHP formatting options - Full support for Zend, PEAR and other standards.
- Platform Improvements - More streamlined UI across all modern Operating Systems and Mac OS X Lion compatibility (including full screen)
- Smart Duplicated Code Detector - Added for all major supported languages
- PHPUnit Testing Improvements - Switch between tests and source code
- XSLT - XSLT 2.0 support and XSLT Debugger added
What’s new in PHPStorm V2.0?
- Complete PHP 5.3 Support - Full namespaces and closure support is added in 2.0.
- Automatic Code Completion - This long-requested feature is now available: code completion dropdown is invoked automatically on typing (enabled by default). Code completion has also been improved to support array indexes in PHP code.
- Zend Debugger and Xdebug - The IDE will automatically listen for debugger connection, requesting missing file mappings as needed, so with a single button-click in the browser the debugger will pop up with your page source. It also works on all AJAX requests while a debugger cookie is set.
- Browser-initiated Debugging Support - You can use the Zend Toolbar, XDebug toolbar or our browser bookmarklets to initiate debugging directly from any page in a modern browser such as Firefox, IE, Google Chrome or Safari.
- Command Line Tool Support - You can quickly run shell commands with dedicated support for framework tools, including completion and parameter info for Zend_Tool and Symfony tool and adding these features for custom tools via an XML descriptor.
- Advanced Code Inspection - The new PhpStorm introduces several new code inspections: Control flow / Unreachable statement, Control flow / Wrong catch clauses order, Probably bug / Wrong string concatenation operator and Type compatibility / Invalid foreach() argument type.
- New Git Log UI - Now you will be able to filter changes by branch, tag or developer, highlight changes made in a specific folder, or show differences right in the IDE.
- GitHub Integration - Many of you have heard about Github and some are probably using it for your projects. Now you'll be able to check out your existing GitHub repository right from the IDE and auto-open it as a project.
- Mercurial Support - Pulling and pushing changes from IDE, visual merging.
- Better SQL Console - Full-fledged editor for SQL queries. Easier, yet more flexible connection configuration with automatic driver downloads. Editable query results table.
PhpStorm - PHP IDE with Intelligent editor for productive coding
PhpStorm provides a rich and intelligent code editor for PHP with syntax highlighting, extended code formatting configuration, on-the-fly error checking, and smart code completion.
PhpStorm PHP Code Completion
Code completion (Ctrl + Space) finalizes classes, methods, variable names, and PHP keywords, plus commonly used names for fields and variables depending on their type.
PhpStorm PHPDoc Support
The PhpStorm editor respects PHPDoc in your code and provides appropriate code completion suggestions based on @property, @method and @var annotations. When you edit PHPDoc for your code, the variables names and types are auto-completed from the corresponding code blocks. PHP code refactorings also consider PHPDocs to keep them up-to-date.
PhpStorm PHP Refactoring
Rename refactoring works for files, functions, constants, classes, properties, methods, parameters, local and global variables. Make global project changes easily and safely. Local changes are made instantly in-place.
PhpStorm Smarty Templates Editing
PhpStorm IDE allows you to use a Smarty template engine and offers the following productivity features for working with .tpl files:
- Configurable syntax highlighting for keywords, strings, variables and braces
- Syntax errors highlighting
- Smarty functions and attributes completion
- Automatic insertion of paired braces, quotes and closing tags
- Commenting of the selected block with a single hotkey
- Custom Smarty delimiters support
PhpStorm Efficient project analysis and navigation
Thorough source code analysis allows PhpStorm to provide a sophisticated code completion, even to unannotated code, for example:
- Function return type is deducted from its body and return statements
- Class property types (and declarations) are extracted from the constructor code
- File structure view and class, method and call hierarchy views allow for faster code review and navigation.
PhpStorm Unit testing without interruptions
Develop PHP Unit tests in PhpStorm and run them instantly from directory, file or class using the context menu options. Dedicated Run/Debug configurations allow you to the required set of tests at any time. Tests are executed in a dedicated Test Runner UI, displaying results overview and detailed stats for the whole suite and every particular test. In case of a test failure you can instantly get from the stacktrace to the line of code where the error occurred.
Code stepping and evaluation with built-in debugger
PhpStorm provides numerous options for debugging your PHP code allowing you to:
- Set conditional breakpoints with smart step into that allows you to choose a particular method to step into from the call chaininspect context-relevant local variables and user-defined watches, including arrays and complex objects, and edit values on the fly
- Evaluate an expression in runtime
- Debug a page in multiple sessions simultaneously
- Keep a debugging session alive while moving between pages