QuickBooks Integrator Android OS Edition
by /n software - Product Type: Component / Android Library
Red Carpet includes this product and every other /n Software product in a renewable annual subscription. Priority Support is also available with Red Carpet.
Components for QuickBooks (QBXML) Integration. QuickBooks Integrator includes easy-to-use components for accessing QuickBooks constructs and automating accounting tasks. It also provides easy-to-use components for QuickBooks development, facilitating tasks such as adding, updating or retrieving customer information, vendor information, employee information, transactions etc.
Our regular prices are shown below. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
QuickBooks Integrator V5 Android OS Edition
|Add to Cart
||One Development Workstation, Royalty-Free Distribution
Mfr. Part No: BBG5-V
||Download (5.8 MB)
Our prices include ComponentSource technical support and, for most downloadable products, an online backup and a FREE upgrade to the new version if it is released within 30 days of your purchase. All sales are made on our standard Terms and Conditions and subject to our Return Policy. Please contact us if you require any licensing option not listed, including volume licensing and previous versions.
Our regular prices are shown above. Please logon to see your discounted prices.
QuickBooks Integrator Android OS Edition
Pure Java Beans optimized for Android OS provide fast connectivity for Mobile (phone/tablet) application development.
QuickBooks Integrator is a toolkit for QuickBooks developers that provides for quick and easy development of fully-integrated QuickBooks solutions. It eliminates much of the complexity of developing such solutions by providing easy to use components that facilitate tasks such as adding, updating or retrieving customer information, vendor information, employee information, transactions etc.
QuickBooks Integrato Highlights
- Internet-Enabled QuickBooks. Access QuickBooks remotely using the included IBiz QuickBooks Remote Connector
- Secure connection to the Remote Connector using SSL and Digital Certificates
- Easy-to-use components greatly reduce the code required to work with common QuickBooks constructs
- Handles all QBXML parsing, COM communications, error handling, etc. allowing you to focus on your specific business requirements
- Integrates with Online shopping carts providing seamless integration between sales and accounting
- Easily export QuickBooks information to a database of choice or directly to XML
- QuickBooks Online Edition Support
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff
- Extensive documentation, sample applications, fully-integrated help, and much more!
- Account - The Account component manages account information within QuickBooks
- Address - The Address is a utility object which allows the user to easily edit and copy addresses
- Bill - The Bill component represents a bill received from a vendor
- CCCharge - The CCCharge component is used to enter Credit Card Charges
- CCCredit - The CCCredit component is used to enter credit card credits that are normally issued when a customer returns merchandise and receives a credit
- Check - A Check may be used to pay entities which the company owes money to
- Company - Used to retrieve information about the QuickBooks company
- CreditMemo - The CreditMemo component represents a credit memo sent to a customer. It is the opposite of the Invoice
- Customer - The customer component represents anyone who buys goods and/or services from the company
- Estimate - An Estimate is a description of a sale that the company proposes to make to a CUSTOMER
- Employee - The Employee component may be used to add, update, retreive, or delete employee information in QuickBooks
- Invoice - The Invoice component represents an invoice sent to a customer
- Item - The Item component is used to add any of eight types of items to QuickBooks's item list
- JournalEntry - A JournalEntry represents a general journal entry made directly in the company's chart of accounts
- ObjSearch - ObjSearch is used to search the QuickBooks database
- PurchaseOrder - A PurchaseOrder is used when ordering goods from a vendor
- ReceivePayment - The ReceivePayment component is used to receive payments from customers
- SalesReceipt - The SalesReceipt component represents a point-of-sale payment by a customer
- SalesOrder - A SalesOrder is used in place of an INVOICE when not all goods have been shipped
- TimeTracking - The TimeTracking component is used to track employees' time
- Vendor - A Vendor is any entity from which the company buys good and/or services
- VendorCredit - The VendorCredit component represents a credit received from a vendor