Nossos preços normais são mostrados abaixo. Por favor, efetue logon para ver seus preços com desconto.
Nossos preços incluem suporte técnico da ComponentSource e, para a maioria dos produtos baixados, um backup online e uma atualização GRATUITA da nova versão se ela for lançada dentro de 30 dias de sua compra. Todas as vendas são feitas de acordo com nossosTermos e condições padrão e estão sujeitas à nossa Política de devolução. Favor entrar em contato conosco se você precisar de alguma opção de licença que não esteja na lista, incluindo licença por volume e versões anteriores.
Nossos preços normais são mostrados acima. Por favor, efetue logon para ver seus preços com desconto.
What's new in QuickBooks Integrator V6?
- All new communication layer based on the high-performance IP*Works! V9 core.
- New capabilities for processing QuickBooks Web Connector requests.
- New QuickBooks Connector for remote access.
- The Remote Connector has been rewritten from the ground up to run as a windows service, enabling users to access QuickBooks remotely even when QuickBooks is closed and no users are logged in.
QuickBooks Integrator is a toolkit for QuickBooks developers that provides for quick and easy development of fully-integrated QuickBooks solutions. It eliminates much of the complexity of developing such solutions by providing easy to use components that facilitate tasks such as adding, updating or retrieving customer information, vendor information, employee information, transactions etc.
- Internet-Enabled QuickBooks. Access QuickBooks remotely using the included IBiz QuickBooks Remote Connector
- Secure connection to the Remote Connector using SSL and Digital Certificates
- Easy-to-use components greatly reduce the code required to work with common QuickBooks constructs
- Handles all QBXML parsing, COM communications, error handling, etc. allowing you to focus on your specific business requirements
- Integrates with Online shopping carts providing seamless integration between sales and accounting
- Easily export QuickBooks information to a database of choice or directly to XML
- QuickBooks Online Edition Support
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff
- Extensive documentation, sample applications, fully-integrated help, and much more!
- Account - The Account component manages account information within QuickBooks
- Address - The Address is a utility object which allows the user to easily edit and copy addresses
- Bill - The Bill component represents a bill received from a vendor
- CCCharge - The CCCharge component is used to enter Credit Card Charges
- CCCredit - The CCCredit component is used to enter credit card credits that are normally issued when a customer returns merchandise and receives a credit
- Check - A Check may be used to pay entities which the company owes money to
- Company - Used to retrieve information about the QuickBooks company
- CreditMemo - The CreditMemo component represents a credit memo sent to a customer. It is the opposite of the Invoice
- Customer - The customer component represents anyone who buys goods and/or services from the company
- Estimate - An Estimate is a description of a sale that the company proposes to make to a CUSTOMER
- Employee - The Employee component may be used to add, update, retreive, or delete employee information in QuickBooks
- Invoice - The Invoice component represents an invoice sent to a customer
- Item - The Item component is used to add any of eight types of items to QuickBooks's item list
- JournalEntry - A JournalEntry represents a general journal entry made directly in the company's chart of accounts
- ObjSearch - ObjSearch is used to search the QuickBooks database
- PurchaseOrder - A PurchaseOrder is used when ordering goods from a vendor
- ReceivePayment - The ReceivePayment component is used to receive payments from customers
- SalesReceipt - The SalesReceipt component represents a point-of-sale payment by a customer
- SalesOrder - A SalesOrder is used in place of an INVOICE when not all goods have been shipped
- TimeTracking - The TimeTracking component is used to track employees' time
- Vendor - A Vendor is any entity from which the company buys good and/or services
- VendorCredit - The VendorCredit component represents a credit received from a vendor